Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 23:33)theredguy Wrote: Alright sounds like we are on the same page, so that's good Smile
Once I started watching TV shows that way with the widget there was no going back. Way too many clicks any other way!
Yeah, I use the feature myself too with mediabrowser (I use the mediabrowser integration myself in the skin), It's indeed really easy!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-11, 23:33)theredguy Wrote: Alright sounds like we are on the same page, so that's good Smile
Once I started watching TV shows that way with the widget there was no going back. Way too many clicks any other way!

I think I just fixed it. Uploaded a new beta to the repo: 3.2.55

Please try again with that version and let me know!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - cculbertson - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 01:52)marcelveldt Wrote:

3.2.54 still shows as the latest beta.

[edit]
Update shows now. Much better, thanks! One other suggestion: would it be possible to sort the list by most recently watched first?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - theredguy - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 01:52)marcelveldt Wrote:

Yep, looks good, thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-12

I'm not sure if I am communicating my issue. See the pictures below.

Thanks!

http://postimg.org/image/4go5hat51/full/

http://postimg.org/image/nypp5tc2l/full/

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Morphy99 - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-11, 23:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 19:22)Tennyten Wrote: Hi Marcel, fyi still noticing same issues. I do have extra fanart enabled but movie sets still wont assign. Took pics but cant figure out how to upload them. Using 14.1 Helix and latest Beta.

Does the problem with movie sets only occur with extra fanart enabled ?

Keep in mind that movie sets do not have extra fanart (rotating), you should just see the fanart picture that is assigned to the movie set.
What can I do to reproduce the issue ?

I tested this myself and it seems to be working fine but maybe I'm looking at it different.
I have some collections (sets) in my movie library, when I scroll over them in the "movie titles" view I get the fanart picture displayed.
Also when I go to the section "movies - sets" I get the fanart picture for the sets in there.
My issue was with extrafanart enabled and it now seems to be resolved, great work Big Grin

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-11, 21:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 09:08)mombasa123 Wrote: Marcel, the Movie Set Fanart not showing when scrolling through is still broken in latest beta (.54) I'm afraid Sad

Does this only happen when you enable extra fanart ?

I tried to reproduce this but I can't, in case of a Movie Set it shows the fanart correctly in my case.
I tried both with movie sets in the movie titles section and in movie sets section, all show fanart fine.

Yes only when extra fanart is enabled. Disabling it fixes but obviously lose the extra fanart. Sigh.

PS Fanart is fine in Movie sets section regardless of whether extra fansrt is enabled/disabled

One more bugette : Pressing down arrow when on Home Screen bottom panel widget (like Movies, TV Shows) used to bring up Settings Menu panel - v useful. Now it doesn't. Well, it does but it's invisible. If you hit ok it goes into Settings Smile

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Carcharius - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-11, 23:22)marcelveldt Wrote: As of XBMC release frodo the skins do not load the images theirselves anymore but they use a so called "listitem property" to get the right images. Just placing images in the folder won't be enough, the skin won't even look for them. An exception is the extrafanart as I created some custom logic in my helper script to detect the extrafanart for a movie or tvshow as there's no native listitem support for extrafanart.

I think the only way to fix this if you'd use artwork downloader to download the images for you or assign the correct poster image by hand with the "choose art" option in the contextmenu.

Thanks for that - obviously I'm a little out of date in understanding how things work Smile

I managed to set the season posters using the 'choose art' option, although that wasn't the most intuitive. Well I think I set them - I went and assigned them but they didn't show until I did a 'Refresh' on the tv show, which then wanted to know if I wanted to wipe out the existing scraped info and fetch it again. I cancelled that and then the season posters changed.

None of that is a skin issue though, that's Kodi

I shall go and peruse the wiki and read up on how artwork works nowadays.

One other quick question - is there a way of, when I go into a tv show, then into the current season that I'm watching, for the selected episode to be the first one that is unwatched (or in progress if I've not finished watching a particular episode)?

I'm sure at one time that used to happen, but I can't remember if it was with Titan or another skin.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-12

Hi Marcel,

For some reason, the Beta doesn't seem to be updating.

I see you have posted both .54 and .55 but mine is still showing 3.2.53.

I've tried to force an update using the "Check for updates" but no luck

Any ideas?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-02-12

whoa - Version 55 just downloaded and it's fixed the movie set fanart issue Smile

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 12:10)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Any ideas?

How did you install originally?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-12

Any ideas?

The beta repo is regionally cached. It may be that your download location is slow on the sync and it works okay if you just try again later.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jmhenry5150 - 2015-02-12

Quote:Hi, great to hear that you like the skin and you managed to get it working on your Pi's!

I discovered a small bug in the "skinshortcuts script" a while back; any tile background or image assignment wasn't stored in the settings.
I think that's what's causing your problem.

The thing is that that problem got fixed but the script never was updated on the kodi repo. I contacted someone of the devs yesterday and he just reported me back that the script will be updated today or tomorrow. After that you can assign your images just fine.
If you don't want to wait you can also choose to update the script one time by hand:

1. download this zip: https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts/archive/master.zip

2. in Kodi, goto settings --> addons --> install from zip

3. point to the zip and let it install

4. Now you should be able to select an image for your tiles

I will take a look at your request of adding more options to the backgrounds selection. I think I can make the selection equal as the tile image selection.

Well I tried to download and update the script but I'm not sure it took...I couldn't see any differences Sad

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 16:15)marcelveldt Wrote:

Any ideas?

The beta repo is regionally cached. It may be that your download location is slow on the sync and it works okay if you just try again later.

Hi Marcel,

Normally though, it only takes at most 3 or 4 hours.
It was just that I noticed I'm now 2 versions behind.
When did you post .54?

Is there a way of eliminating the region issue?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tennyten - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-11, 23:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 19:22)Tennyten Wrote: Hi Marcel, fyi still noticing same issues. I do have extra fanart enabled but movie sets still wont assign. Took pics but cant figure out how to upload them. Using 14.1 Helix and latest Beta.

Does the problem with movie sets only occur with extra fanart enabled ?

Keep in mind that movie sets do not have extra fanart (rotating), you should just see the fanart picture that is assigned to the movie set.
What can I do to reproduce the issue ?

I tested this myself and it seems to be working fine but maybe I'm looking at it different.
I have some collections (sets) in my movie library, when I scroll over them in the "movie titles" view I get the fanart picture displayed.
Also when I go to the section "movies - sets" I get the fanart picture for the sets in there.

Fixed as of .55 Whoa!!

After I solve playlist issues I am set!