Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-13, 21:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 14:31)taurus35 Wrote: I have come across a few graphical bugs whilst using your skin & just wanted to let you know. They appear to be in both the stable version & the beta.
Thanks for reporting. I fixed all issues you mentioned. Will be available in next update.

Thanks Marcel, great work.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-13, 22:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 22:21)gazzacloud Wrote: Marcel - You are an absolute star Smile
The numbers are new to me, and I was totally unaware of them, so thank you.
It turns out I managed to choose 2 addons that had the same "number", so it looked like a bug to me.
I'll search for the post you refer to.

Here you go:

<view name="List" id="50" />
<view name="Big List" id="51" />
<view name="Horizontal Panel" id="52" />
<view name="Panel details" id="53" />
<view name="Panel Wall" id="54" />
<view name="Banner list" id="55" />
<view name="Banner Plex" id="56" />
<view name="Big Panel" id="57" />
<view name="Large Poster" id="58" />
<view name="Big Panel details" id="59" />
<view name="Landscape" id="501" />
<view name="Landscape Single Row" id="502" />
<view name="Landscape details" id="505" />
<view name="Extended" id="506" />
<view name="FanArt" id="507" />
<view name="Single Poster" id="508" />
<view name="Panel Square" id="509" />
<view name="Panel Square details" id="510" />
<view name="Thumbs" id="511" />
<view name="Thumbs details" id="512" />
<view name="Poster Row" id="513" />
<view name="Poster Shift" id="514" />
<view name="Low List" id="515" />

Excellent. Thanks for that. I've spent a good 20 minutes searching the forums, but couldn't find it Smile

I have actually found another small bug - when a menu extends to the bottom of the screen, you can't select the last item in the submenu.
I have tried the up an down arrows on the keyboard, but they don't work either.
Here is a screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6r057h9jnh3f2t3/Bug.png?dl=0

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-13, 21:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 10:55)gazzacloud Wrote: UPDATE:
Well that was strange.
I downloaded the Mediabrowser Beta, and the second I clicked on the zip file to install ... the Titan skin updated!!
Does that make any sense? I'm sure it wasn't coincidence Smile

Maybe the repo got messed up on your system and now that you've reinstalled it works fine.
I'm going to publish another update tonight so let's watch and see if it's updated tomorrow :-)

Hi Marcel,

Just a quick note - I started Kodi this morning and the helper script and the skin both updated immediately, so something was definitely broken.
Do you think it's worth uninstalling the Mediabrowser Beta, because I don't really use it?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Palmdale95 - 2015-02-14

Hi Marcel,

I came up with an issue while I was updating my System to Helix 14.1.

I was trying to start a playlist directly after start but it was not possible to choose one. My Playlist was not shown like it is in Confluence mode.

It might be a fault in the Location setting. The Playlists are located normaly und C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists\music.

But your Skin says Chose from Music\Playlists.

Might this be the cause? The customs Settings are without effect eather, when I try to put in the path manually.

Thanks for a short Feedback. After trying several hours I am a little frustrated :-)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - master345 - 2015-02-14

In the latest beta I had reset my skin shortcuts and the skin. I went into menu shortcuts and customised my menu items but Netflix is always showing and I don't even have the add on! Everytime is scroll past it on the home menu it asks if I want to install the addon which pauses my experience. Haven't seen this before the latest beta. Also the reason why I updated to the latest beta was the latest stable stopped showing the movie and TV submenu screens with spotlight etc when use home screen enhanced. The beta has fixed that issue but what do I need to do to get rid of the menu item if Netflix? Let me know if you need screenshots or a log or anything.

Your skin is still amazing.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-14, 13:26)Palmdale95 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I came up with an issue while I was updating my System to Helix 14.1.

I was trying to start a playlist directly after start but it was not possible to choose one. My Playlist was not shown like it is in Confluence mode.

It might be a fault in the Location setting. The Playlists are located normaly und C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists\music.

But your Skin says Chose from Music\Playlists.

Might this be the cause? The customs Settings are without effect eather, when I try to put in the path manually.

Thanks for a short Feedback. After trying several hours I am a little frustrated :-)

I will take a look and report back within an hour.

(2015-02-14, 13:51)master345 Wrote: In the latest beta I had reset my skin shortcuts and the skin. I went into menu shortcuts and customised my menu items but Netflix is always showing and I don't even have the add on! Everytime is scroll past it on the home menu it asks if I want to install the addon which pauses my experience. Haven't seen this before the latest beta. Also the reason why I updated to the latest beta was the latest stable stopped showing the movie and TV submenu screens with spotlight etc when use home screen enhanced. The beta has fixed that issue but what do I need to do to get rid of the menu item if Netflix? Let me know if you need screenshots or a log or anything.

What version number of the skin? This error was there in the .52 version but fixed in .55

(2015-02-14, 13:26)Palmdale95 Wrote: I was trying to start a playlist directly after start but it was not possible to choose one. My Playlist was not shown like it is in Confluence mode.

It will only let you select from "smart playlists", not basic ones.
In your case just create a new smart playlist with the contents of your basic one.

I will report this error to the current maintainers of the skinshortcuts script, I think that it should also show basic playlists.

Other workaround could be if you put in the path by hand when you choose custom shortcut in the list...

Thanks. I will check it out.

Sorry, but it does not work with a radio list. Tried to create a smart list but no effect. :-(

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jpc0480 - 2015-02-15

Where do I get the netflix add on for this?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - master345 - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-14, 15:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-14, 13:51)master345 Wrote: In the latest beta I had reset my skin shortcuts and the skin. I went into menu shortcuts and customised my menu items but Netflix is always showing and I don't even have the add on! Everytime is scroll past it on the home menu it asks if I want to install the addon which pauses my experience. Haven't seen this before the latest beta. Also the reason why I updated to the latest beta was the latest stable stopped showing the movie and TV submenu screens with spotlight etc when use home screen enhanced. The beta has fixed that issue but what do I need to do to get rid of the menu item if Netflix? Let me know if you need screenshots or a log or anything.

What version number of the skin? This error was there in the .52 version but fixed in .55

Version 55 beta still has the issues

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wlgspotter - 2015-02-15

Hi everyone:

I've seemed to run into a little problem with the latest Beta update of the Titan Helix skin (v.59). I first noticed this problem about 2-3 updates ago (probably around v.57 or .58). Usually, I could press the down arrow on any tile in the Home screen, and the Power Menu - i.e. Quit, Reboot, etc, would appear, but it has now disappeared. The release version of the skin doesn't seem to have this problem.

Does anyone has this issue with the latest Beta of the skin?

I still love this skin BTW, I think it is definitely one of the best for Kodi, if not the best.

Thanks.

Cheers
WlgSpotter

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-15, 05:47)wlgspotter Wrote: Hi everyone:

I've seemed to run into a little problem with the latest Beta update of the Titan Helix skin (v.59). I first noticed this problem about 2-3 updates ago (probably around v.57 or .58). Usually, I could press the down arrow on any tile in the Home screen, and the Power Menu - i.e. Quit, Reboot, etc, would appear, but it has now disappeared. The release version of the skin doesn't seem to have this problem.

I still love this skin BTW, I think it is definitely one of the best for Kodi, if not the best.

Thanks.

Cheers
WlgSpotter

Agreed the Power Menu doesn't appear anymore (although it is there but invisible). Reported this a few posts ago.

Diagreed that it's one of the best skins - it's deffo the best Smile

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wlgspotter - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 04:27)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 05:47)wlgspotter Wrote: Hi everyone:

Thanks.

Cheers
WlgSpotter

Agreed the Power Menu doesn't appear anymore (although it is there but invisible). Reported this a few posts ago.

Diagreed that it's one of the best skins - it's deffo the best Smile

Well, I did allude it to being the best skin in Kodi in my original post didn't' I? :-)

Anyway, I just stumbled upon "workaround" in getting the Power Menu to show - previously, pressing the down arrow on any tile will bring up the menu, but I realised now if I press down arrow followed by OK or Enter key, the Power Menu will show. Not sure if this is meant to be a feature or a bug, but at least it is a workaround for me and I could get to the Power Menu again...