Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Carcharius - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-13, 21:39)marcelveldt Wrote: Good news, I managed to create some custom scripting and got this working. I've added an option to skinsettings to auto focus the first unwatched item in a tv show list. It's kind of a workaround (as it isn't native supported by kodi) but it works :-)

Available in next beta

Great stuff, thanks for that. I'll look out for that setting.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-15, 01:44)jpc0480 Wrote: Where do I get the netflix add on for this?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211574

(2015-02-14, 21:19)Palmdale95 Wrote: Sorry, but it does not work with a radio list. Tried to create a smart list but no effect. :-(

And if you put in the path manually ?
I will change the setting so it won't use skinshortcuts anymore, in that case the setting behaves the same way as confluence.

(2015-02-16, 08:08)wlgspotter Wrote: Anyway, I just stumbled upon "workaround" in getting the Power Menu to show - previously, pressing the down arrow on any tile will bring up the menu, but I realised now if I press down arrow followed by OK or Enter key, the Power Menu will show. Not sure if this is meant to be a feature or a bug, but at least it is a workaround for me and I could get to the Power Menu again...

I'll provide new beta within an hour in which the powerbutton is fixed, including some other small fixes.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-16

A bit of an off topic here, but I'm trying to add the beta of this skin to KODI on a Fire TV. It's the newest version of it so it's not rooted or anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jmhenry5150 - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-13, 21:27)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 16:58)jmhenry5150 Wrote: Are there not "In progress" icons anymore or is there a setting to turn them on?

When I stop a movie or TV show in the middle, I don't see any indication that it's in progress...

You can turn those indicators on/off in the skin settings.

Well I have looked and can't find them - can you point me in the right direction?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-16

Also, could you add this to the skin? so PTVL works with it? In it's current state, I can't use this skin since I use PTVL and it prevents channel changing and other features.

Thanks!

Tweaks
In-order to Block XBMC's Seekbar from popping up on channel change:
Add the following to your skins visible area in dialogseekbar.xml
Code:
Window.IsActive(fullscreenvideo) + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml) + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.live.TVOverlay.xml)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 18:05)Reb313 Wrote: A bit of an off topic here, but I'm trying to add the beta of this skin to KODI on a Fire TV. It's the newest version of it so it's not rooted or anything. Any suggestions?
If you do have a SMB share (NAS or even a PC with a shared directory) then download the mediabrowser beta repository to that directory, then you can install this zip-file by the normal procedure (system settings- addons - install from zip) pointing to that share.
After that you can chose from the list of available skins Titan Beta.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Mmmnnn - 2015-02-16

Hello, is it possible to change text color on music full screen OSD, now its blue i would like to change it to orange if its possible,thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-16

Hi Marcel,

Just got the .57 update, and I noticed something that was in the .56 update as well.

In Appearance, there is now a setting that says "Time to show each fanart image (in seconds).
When I click the button, I'm assuming a dropdown with the ability to change the image in seconds would appear.
Is this what should happen, or are I missing something?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wlgspotter - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 16:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 08:08)wlgspotter Wrote: Anyway, I just stumbled upon "workaround" in getting the Power Menu to show - previously, pressing the down arrow on any tile will bring up the menu, but I realised now if I press down arrow followed by OK or Enter key, the Power Menu will show. Not sure if this is meant to be a feature or a bug, but at least it is a workaround for me and I could get to the Power Menu again...

I'll provide new beta within an hour in which the powerbutton is fixed, including some other small fixes.

Oooh thank you so much marcelveldt! You're wonderful! Smile

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - heatTV - 2015-02-17

I'm now using this on KODI 14.1 and I've come across a glitch where a "TV shows updating" notification is stuck at the top of the screen.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-02-17

I've tried to provide the still missing German translations in Transifex and modified one or two.

Liebe Deutschsprachige Titan-Anwender: bitte mal gucken und bei Bedarf Korrekturen / Vorschläge anbringen. Angel

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 04:41)heatTV Wrote: I'm now using this on KODI 14.1 and I've come across a glitch where a "TV shows updating" notification is stuck at the top of the screen.

Go to settings --> skin settings --> Advanced settings.

The option "enable next aired notifications" should be disabled if you're not using the nextaired addon.
It's disabled by default btw so did you enable it ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-16, 18:24)Reb313 Wrote: Also, could you add this to the skin? so PTVL works with it? In it's current state, I can't use this skin since I use PTVL and it prevents channel changing and other features.

Added to the skin, thanks. Available in next beta of the skin.
I can not test it myself so let me know if it works.