Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-16, 20:11)gazzacloud Wrote: In Appearance, there is now a setting that says "Time to show each fanart image (in seconds).
When I click the button, I'm assuming a dropdown with the ability to change the image in seconds would appear.
Is this what should happen, or are I missing something?
Oops, my mistake. Fixed it and you can now toggle the seconds.
Available in next beta

(2015-02-16, 18:31)Mmmnnn Wrote: Hello, is it possible to change text color on music full screen OSD, now its blue i would like to change it to orange if its possible,thanks
Fixed, the color will now follow the setting for the "View focus color" in the skin settings --> appearance.
Available in next beta and soon in the stable.

(2015-02-16, 18:20)jmhenry5150 Wrote: Well I have looked and can't find them - can you point me in the right direction?

Settings --> Skin Settings --> Appearance
Section "media library views" --> "Do not show unwatched items count on posters"

(2015-02-17, 16:44)d0wnl0rd Wrote: I've tried to provide the still missing German translations in Transifex and modified one or two.

Thanks for contributing!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jmhenry5150 - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 18:59)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 18:20)jmhenry5150 Wrote: Well I have looked and can't find them - can you point me in the right direction?

Settings --> Skin Settings --> Appearance
Section "media library views" --> "Do not show unwatched items count on posters"

This shows the unwatched status icon? Interesting...

But I like the unwatched number on the posters Sad

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 18:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 18:24)Reb313 Wrote: Also, could you add this to the skin? so PTVL works with it? In it's current state, I can't use this skin since I use PTVL and it prevents channel changing and other features.

Added to the skin, thanks. Available in next beta of the skin.
I can not test it myself so let me know if it works.

Will do, eta on next beta?
Did you get a chance to remove the battery icon?
Thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Mmmnnn - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 18:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 18:31)Mmmnnn Wrote: Hello, is it possible to change text color on music full screen OSD, now its blue i would like to change it to orange if its possible,thanks
Fixed, the color will now follow the setting for the "View focus color" in the skin settings --> appearance.
Available in next beta and soon in the stable.

Thank you

(2015-02-17, 19:36)Reb313 Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 18:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 18:24)Reb313 Wrote: Also, could you add this to the skin? so PTVL works with it? In it's current state, I can't use this skin since I use PTVL and it prevents channel changing and other features.

Added to the skin, thanks. Available in next beta of the skin.

I can not test it myself so let me know if it works.

Will do, eta on next beta?

Did you get a chance to remove the battery icon?

Thanks!

Next beta will be available tomorrow.
You can disable the battery icon in the skinsettings.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ludogiuly - 2015-02-18

Hi Marcel! I noticed that on big list view on the tv shows section, the picture doesn't match the season but the TV show's picture instead. So either i browse season 1 or 2, i get the same picture. Would it be possible to fix that?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Etharr - 2015-02-18

I have to report some bugs:
- missing localisation view label in context menu
- inconsistent colors of metadata labels in media views (pvr vs video)
- issue with focuscolor white and buttons

See screenshots (current beta version of Titan)
watch gallery

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-02-18

Hi Marcel,

Just noticed a graphics issue on the beta skin. The diagonal banner for viewed & percentage watched doesn't have a round corner to match the poster when in "Classic" mode as inmage below.

Also I have noticed that the afore mentioned banners are different in the stable version (round) to the beta version (triangle). Personally I prefer the triangle corner banner to the round version. Perhaps there could be an option of some are preferring one or the other.

On TV shows the corner icon is still showing blank on "All Seasons" when all seasons are watched, it should either have an eye in it (my preference) as the seasons or not be there at all.

Cheers & keep up the great work.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jpc0480 - 2015-02-18

I love this skin (currently an Amber user) and I have a couple requests before my wife will let me switch to this one Wink I'm currently using the enhanced all-in-one homescreen.

On TV shows, it would be nice if there was a "recommended" instead of "recently added". Amber has this feature and this is one of the reasons my wife won't let me switch yet to Titan. In Amber this displays the next episode in the "in progress TV shows" and with one-click you can go right into the episode, without having to browse through your shows, right from the homescreen. I thought I remember reading a post here about this in the past for Titan, but could not find this in the settings. If it is there can you point me in the right direction so I can set this up.

This is the same for Movies. There is a "Recommended" setting which lists the movies that are in-progress that have not yet been finished on the home screen.

One other thing I noticed was "Spotlight". If I focus the window on Spotlight and click enter, nothing happens? I would expect it to go to the TV/Movie? Am I missing something or is this not the case?

Either way great skin and I hope you can add the "recommended" to the widget or create the option in the skin settings to change this around.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - master345 - 2015-02-18

I reset the skin shortcuts using beta 57 and it finally removed netflix from the home menu! Back on track!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-19

Hi Marcel,

Just got the new Beta.
Not had chance to look around it yet, but the "number of seconds" to show fanart has broken the display. Whatever number you choose, the display only changes around every 20 seconds (counting in my head lol).

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-19

(2015-02-19, 00:18)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Just got the new Beta.
Not had chance to look around it yet, but the "number of seconds" to show fanart has broken the display. Whatever number you choose, the display only changes around every 20 seconds (counting in my head lol).

Did today's beta come out yet?