Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-22

(2015-02-21, 18:36)taurus35 Wrote: Thanks for items 1 & 2. As far as item 3, that was my error, I was trying to play a file that was on a drive not connected to my device DOH!! Blush
Talking of that, is there any way the skin can have an indicator to show files that are currently available for playing or perhaps a quick option in a sub-menu to hide all items that aren't connected?

Have found the same issue on the default theme as you fixed on the classic theme with the age rating not fitting correctly.
Cheers.

Fixed the rating label, extended it a bit so it should fit now. If not, let me know.

There's no way (as far I'm aware of) to show wether a file could be played or not by the skin.
So, sorry I can't add a indicator or submenu item for items that aren't available.

(2015-02-21, 22:32)Reb313 Wrote: Did you get a chance to try to contact the PTVL author? He's pretty active in his thread.

No not yet, what exactlt the issue that should be solved ?
I installed PseudoTV now myself and I can't really figure out what it is that should be fixed :-)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jpc0480 - 2015-02-22

(2015-02-22, 21:52)marcelveldt Wrote: Both confluence and amber do not have the ability to assign video addon's content to a widget...
Some addons (like this one as it appears) don't support adding as a widget.

I believe you're wanting to add a shortcut (menu tile) to your home screen for this addon ?
In that case all you have to do it go to the menu editor and press the "add" button and select NFL game pass from the video addons.

Figured that one out thanks! Wink It's all in the app itself and you are correct, it is not yet supported. Thanks again for the awesome skin and support!

For a feature request; would it be possible to include the video tags (3D, DTS, Dolby, AAC, 5.1/2.0, 1080/720, etc.) in the "spotlight" section underneath the summary? Is there a feature/option for this already?

(2015-02-22, 22:08)jpc0480 Wrote: For a feature request; would it be possible to include the video tags (3D, DTS, Dolby, AAC, 5.1/2.0, 1080/720, etc.) in the "spotlight" section underneath the summary? Is there a feature/option for this already?

At the moment this is not possible. Simply because of the fact that the widgets on home (including spotlight) don't have all the info loaded in sane of speed. I will put this in my todo list to figure out a solution, maybe something for on a rainy day :-)
Thanks for the suggestion.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-02-23

Version 3.2.63 with "Advanced Homescreen", when you have a submenu but no widget, one of the submenu items is always highlighted.

Could you also please change in "DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml"
<!-- Info Time Date --> from
Code:
<label>$INFO[System.Date(DDD)], $INFO[System.Date(d)] $INFO[System.Date(mmm)] $INFO[System.Date(yyyy)]</label>
to
Code:
<label>$INFO[Container(11).ListItem.StartDate]</label>

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gb160 - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-22, 21:33)marcelveldt Wrote: You're right... I just checked the notification dialog (dialogkaitoast.xml) and it was missing some stuff compared to confluence that I forgot to code in the skin. I just added this and I will provide a new skin update later today.

Excellent...thanks for the quick response.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - zukove - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-22, 21:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-22, 18:29)zukove Wrote: Hi Marcel,

In the addon manager interface, in the original skin, in the menu, there is the option of disabling and enabling addon auto update. Didn't see this option in your skin. Am I missing anything? If not, can you please add it?

Thanks.

You're right, it's an error in the skin that it is missing. It is fixed in the current beta versiuon but the stable version still has this flaw.
I'm going to push an update to the stable/official repo today so it will be fixed soon.

Appreciated man. Thanks.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gb160 - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-23, 00:24)gb160 Wrote:
(2015-02-22, 21:33)marcelveldt Wrote: You're right... I just checked the notification dialog (dialogkaitoast.xml) and it was missing some stuff compared to confluence that I forgot to code in the skin. I just added this and I will provide a new skin update later today.

Excellent...thanks for the quick response.
just tested this, notifications are now showing image as expected....thanks again.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Etharr - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-19, 19:01)marcelveldt Wrote: missing localisation view label in context menu
fixed but for now only the label "view:" is added to the skins translation, not the viewnames itself. Is that a problem ? BTW: it can take a while before the new label actually gets translated on transifex.

inconsistent colors of metadata labels in media views (pvr vs video)
fixed - pvr view is now consistent with media views.

issue with focuscolor white and buttons
fixed - i changed the default button coor to some greyish color.

Thanks for the feedback, the fixes will be available in next beta.
I am responsible for the Polish translation, so I can assure you that the names of the views will be translated to Polish as soon as possible.

BTW. You are best skinner ever. Cool

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - saustark - 2015-02-23

Is the rss feed gone ?
Its not showing up for me -> and yes its enabled in settings Wink
I am using the latest beta and/or stable version. no rss feed on both of them

I was away for a few weeks and got the latest updates yesterday evening.

Thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-23, 00:17)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: Version 3.2.63 with "Advanced Homescreen", when you have a submenu but no widget, one of the submenu items is always highlighted.

Could you also please change in "DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml"
<!-- Info Time Date --> from
Code:
<label>$INFO[System.Date(DDD)], $INFO[System.Date(d)] $INFO[System.Date(mmm)] $INFO[System.Date(yyyy)]</label>
to
Code:
<label>$INFO[Container(11).ListItem.StartDate]</label>

1) fixed, the submenu should now be fine
2) changed the dialogpvrguideosd, thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-22, 21:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-21, 22:32)Reb313 Wrote: Did you get a chance to try to contact the PTVL author? He's pretty active in his thread.

No not yet, what exactlt the issue that should be solved ?
I installed PseudoTV now myself and I can't really figure out what it is that should be fixed :-)

it brings up the play controls which prevents you from accessing the guide (enter button) and changing channels.

So my favorite view is the enhanced all in one homescreen, but I think it could be greatly improved. Adding a tile system for each submenu item would be awesome. Maybe a 5x2 or something .

(2015-02-23, 16:41)saustark Wrote: Is the rss feed gone ?
Its not showing up for me -> and yes its enabled in settings Wink
I am using the latest beta and/or stable version. no rss feed on both of them

I was away for a few weeks and got the latest updates yesterday evening.

Thanks

I just discovered that it's hidden when you enable touchscreen support in the skinsettings and yopu're on the enhanced homescreen.
I'll do a quick fix for this so it will work again in next update.

(2015-02-23, 19:35)Reb313 Wrote: it brings up the play controls which prevents you from accessing the guide (enter button) and changing channels.

So my favorite view is the enhanced all in one homescreen, but I think it could be greatly improved. Adding a tile system for each submenu item would be awesome. Maybe a 5x2 or something .

When does it bring up the play controls ? Please tell me the exact steps I should follow to reproduce. I just installed the PseudeoTV addon yesterday so now I want to know what to do to see the problem myself so I can fix it :-)

As for your request about the enhanced homescreen: If you draw me a mockup and some better explaination I can see what I can do about this.
Also, others feel free to join the conversation if you have any ideas about the enhanced homescreen.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-23

Marcelveldt,

Would it be possible to make so we can add "browse addons (video/music/etc)" and "programs" and "File Manager" in the Power Menu ?

Or if you know of a way to add these to the favorites that would work too.