Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-23, 20:57)Reb313 Wrote: Marcelveldt,

Would it be possible to make so we can add "browse addons (video/music/etc)" and "programs" and "File Manager" in the Power Menu ?

Or if you know of a way to add these to the favorites that would work too.

fixed, you can now add all items to the powermenu...
available in next beta update

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-23, 21:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 20:57)Reb313 Wrote: Marcelveldt,

Would it be possible to make so we can add "browse addons (video/music/etc)" and "programs" and "File Manager" in the Power Menu ?

Or if you know of a way to add these to the favorites that would work too.

fixed, you can now add all items to the powermenu...
available in next beta update

Awesome thanks,

Also, I am using the 2 tile's menu now set to small so it's 5x2 tiles. I have favorites set to one, but then I added some submenu items. However, the only way to get to them is by using the mouse as hitting ENTER brings up the favorites menu.

Am I missing something with how this is supposed to work? Basically if your tile has an active item, then you can't access submenu items unless you mouse to them and avoid mousing over other tiles. Very strange feel.

Also, it's a little weird having the submenu items overlap and remove the power menu. Makes it really wonky to try to use.
Thanks!

(2015-02-23, 21:41)Reb313 Wrote: Also, I am using the 2 tile's menu now set to small so it's 5x2 tiles. I have favorites set to one, but then I added some submenu items. However, the only way to get to them is by using the mouse as hitting ENTER brings up the favorites menu.

Am I missing something with how this is supposed to work? Basically if your tile has an active item, then you can't access submenu items unless you mouse to them and avoid mousing over other tiles. Very strange feel.

Also, it's a little weird having the submenu items overlap and remove the power menu. Makes it really wonky to try to use.
Thanks!

Go to skin settings --> configure home menu shortcuts --> select your favorites shortcut --> press change shortcut button
press custom action --> type in submenu as the action

if submenu is visible the power button is hidden, simply because it's on the same place. But you can still press the down button to make the powermenu appear.

(2015-02-23, 22:16)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 21:41)Reb313 Wrote: Also, I am using the 2 tile's menu now set to small so it's 5x2 tiles. I have favorites set to one, but then I added some submenu items. However, the only way to get to them is by using the mouse as hitting ENTER brings up the favorites menu.

Thanks!

Go to skin settings --> configure home menu shortcuts --> select your favorites shortcut --> press change shortcut button

if submenu is visible the power button is hidden, simply because it's on the same place. But you can still press the down button to make the powermenu appear.

Would it make more sense to move the submenu above ?

(2015-02-23, 22:21)Reb313 Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 22:16)marcelveldt Wrote:

Thanks!

Not enough room because of the widgets....

(2015-02-23, 22:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 22:21)Reb313 Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 22:16)marcelveldt Wrote: Go to skin settings --> configure home menu shortcuts --> select your favorites shortcut --> press change shortcut button

Not enough room because of the widgets....

Have you thought about making a 5x3 tile system?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - pashamangl - 2015-02-24

hello
i've tried to install your skin on pc kodi but stop dowloading at 99%. what could be the problem?thank you
i forgot to mention that i have helix kodi version

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-02-24

Try the following: Home Screen Type 2 Rows of Tiles - Press Key Up on a tile that does not have a widget associated to it (Live TV) --> from that moment keystrokes do no more have any effect (need mouse to recover)
Update: same phenomenon with single row of tiles.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-24

(2015-02-23, 23:59)Reb313 Wrote: Have you thought about making a 5x3 tile system?

Yes, that would be possible but only without any widgets support...

(2015-02-24, 09:24)pashamangl Wrote: hello
i've tried to install your skin on pc kodi but stop dowloading at 99%. what could be the problem?thank you
i forgot to mention that i have helix kodi version

Are you trying to install the stable version from official Kodi repo or the beta version ?

(2015-02-24, 20:24)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Try the following: Home Screen Type 2 Rows of Tiles - Press Key Up on a tile that does not have a widget associated to it (Live TV) --> from that moment keystrokes do no more have any effect (need mouse to recover)
Update: same phenomenon with single row of tiles.

Nice catch! Fixed it... Offcourse available in next update of the skin.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-24

(2015-02-24, 20:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 23:59)Reb313 Wrote: Have you thought about making a 5x3 tile system?

Yes, that would be possible but only without any widgets support...

Could shrink down everything a little bit.

(2015-02-24, 21:52)Reb313 Wrote: Could shrink down everything a little bit.

That's not the problem... you can't access the widget when you're on the middle row...
If you press up or down you would simply go to the row below or above.
So, I can add option to use 3 rows of tiles (big and/or small) that's no problem but without widget support

Not even sure whether to call this bug or a cool feature Blush
(Touch screen mode under Windows)
Settings - Addons - choose a category (list of addons appears) - click on menu icon (menu appears) - press escape - going back to settings menu - click again on addons -> menu reappears automatically.

And another one:
E.g. in addon list - the selection of the list follows the mouse movement only to the second to last entry, even a click on the last entry selects the previous entry.