Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-02-24

(2015-02-22, 21:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-21, 18:36)taurus35 Wrote: Thanks for items 1 & 2. As far as item 3, that was my error, I was trying to play a file that was on a drive not connected to my device DOH!! Blush
Talking of that, is there any way the skin can have an indicator to show files that are currently available for playing or perhaps a quick option in a sub-menu to hide all items that aren't connected?

Have found the same issue on the default theme as you fixed on the classic theme with the age rating not fitting correctly.
Cheers.

Fixed the rating label, extended it a bit so it should fit now. If not, let me know.

There's no way (as far I'm aware of) to show wether a file could be played or not by the skin.
So, sorry I can't add a indicator or submenu item for items that aren't available.

Hi Marcel,

Not sure which version you changed it on but I have seen no change as far as I can see to the rating box size. As you can see it's still not long enough from the screenshot below taken today on Beta ....64

Also do you think the "Menu" tabs around the edge of the screen & the up & down tabs on the home tiles should be a dark blue, like the footer, rather than black? they seem to stand out a bit too much for my liking.

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - smreid - 2015-02-25

Hi, I have the unwatched TV episodes count on my posters in the TV library views but can anyone tell me if it's possible to get them showing on my in progress episodes widget? Thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-02-25

(2015-02-25, 02:20)smreid Wrote: Hi, I have the unwatched TV episodes count on my posters in the TV library views but can anyone tell me if it's possible to get them showing on my in progress episodes widget? Thanks

I don't think so smreid. If you switch the widget to "In Progress TV Shows" you will get the episode count show up.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-25

(2015-02-24, 22:21)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 21:52)Reb313 Wrote: Could shrink down everything a little bit.

That's not the problem... you can't access the widget when you're on the middle row...
If you press up or down you would simply go to the row below or above.
So, I can add option to use 3 rows of tiles (big and/or small) that's no problem but without widget support

If it's not too much work, throw it in. I have a box I'll use it on. Not on my main rig, but I'm setting a few up with your skin.

Thanks!!!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-02-25

New strings have arrived in Transifex!
German: done Big Grin

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Simograndi - 2015-02-25

(2015-02-25, 13:43)d0wnl0rd Wrote: New strings have arrived in Transifex!
German: done Big Grin

Italiano too Wink

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-25

(2015-02-25, 02:20)smreid Wrote: Hi, I have the unwatched TV episodes count on my posters in the TV library views but can anyone tell me if it's possible to get them showing on my in progress episodes widget? Thanks

Yes, this has been added to the skin a few weeks ago and is available only in the beta currently.
Good news is that the stable skin (on official xbmc repo) is to be updated tonight so you'll have this feature available within a few days

@ d0wnl0rd and simograndi: Thanks for the translations.
As soon as I get the translations synced I'll include them in the skin. I have no idea when the syncs take place. I noticed that it takes a few days before any text string added by me in the skin arrives on Transifex. Guess that it's the same the other way around, that it takes a few days before any translations are synced to git.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - zukove - 2015-02-25

Hi Marcel. When will be an update to the stable vesion?

(2015-02-24, 23:57)taurus35 Wrote: Not sure which version you changed it on but I have seen no change as far as I can see to the rating box size. As you can see it's still not long enough from the screenshot below taken today on Beta ....64

Also do you think the "Menu" tabs around the edge of the screen & the up & down tabs on the home tiles should be a dark blue, like the footer, rather than black? they seem to stand out a bit too much for my liking.

Extended the rating box size some more and now I'm sure it will fit ;-)
Also changed the menu/options buttons to follow the panel color and because I made them textbased they will now also be translated.
Available in next update!

(2015-02-25, 18:31)zukove Wrote: Hi Marcel. When will be an update to the stable vesion?

I'm ironing out the last small stuff and then it will be pushed to stable. I think it will be updated tonight or tomorrow.

(2015-02-24, 23:44)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Not even sure whether to call this bug or a cool feature Blush
(Touch screen mode under Windows)
Settings - Addons - choose a category (list of addons appears) - click on menu icon (menu appears) - press escape - going back to settings menu - click again on addons -> menu reappears automatically.

It's a feature ;-)

Fixed it...

(2015-02-24, 23:49)d0wnl0rd Wrote: And another one:
E.g. in addon list - the selection of the list follows the mouse movement only to the second to last entry, even a click on the last entry selects the previous entry.
Fixed!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-02-25

(2015-02-21, 17:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 14:53)Reb313 Wrote: Marcel.

Is it possible to create a widget categeroy for ROM COLLECTION MANAGER and have it show the games as widgets similary how Videos and TV SHOWs does?
Today I've added a widget for the com collection browser to the skin.
Will be available in next update of the skin.
As I don't use RCB myself I couldn't test it so please give it a try and let me know.

I didn't proceed with styling the complete addon because there's no way to do this blind for me as I don't use the addon and have no knowledge about it. Will stay on my todo list (low prio) to setup RCB in my setup and then skin the windows and dialogs from RCB in Titan style.

How do I activate this widget function? What do I need to set the widget to?

Thanks!

(2015-02-25, 21:52)Reb313 Wrote: How do I activate this widget function? What do I need to set the widget to?

Thanks!

1) make sure you didn't disable widgets
2) open skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts
3) select a tile you want to assign the RCB widget to
4) press assign widget button
5) select the RCB most played games widget from the list of available widgets