Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-02-27

(2015-02-26, 16:29)jmhenry5150 Wrote: Any chance the Openelec config screen will get skinned?

Just worked on that today. Available in next beta

(2015-02-26, 16:45)mrgeorge Wrote: I am running an Android M8 Box with XbMC Gotham, is there any chance of a copy of Titan MediaBrowser that will run on Gotham, I tried to side load Titan and got the error (dependencies not met) if it will only run in Kodi and not Gotham I guess I could try to update to Kodi again.

Taking a look at the Pictures of Titan, I would really like to see it in action and play with it, I be-leave this is what I am looking for in my theater system.

The Gotham version of the skin is available in the official XBMC repo.
I do not provide any updates for the Gotham version so for latest versions I'd suggest to upgrade to Kodi Helix.

(2015-02-26, 21:57)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Try this movement of the mouse as shown below (extended homescreen, Live TV tile active):
Mouse pointer is over tile, so I would expect a click to activate that tile, instead it fires the last select submenu item.
Thanks for the discovery ;-) Fixed in next beta.

(2015-02-25, 18:31)zukove Wrote: Hi Marcel. When will be an update to the stable vesion?

Stable version on official Kodi repo has been updated to version 3.2.66
Gotham version remains untouched, meaning I do no longer provide updates to the Gotham version.
Please report if you're still using Gotham then I can take a look to update Gotham too.

(2015-02-25, 22:57)Reb313 Wrote: Doesn't show in my list. Any ideas why?

Oops, my mistake. Small typo in the code.
Fix will be available in next beta..

(2015-02-26, 16:52)gegecom83 Wrote: Hello Marcelveldt ,
Thank you for this wonderful skin, I have a bug with music videos. Title Appear under the flags box. (Titan MediaBrowser BETA (Helix) v3.2.66)
Thanks

I don't get Kodi to scan scan my musicvideos correctly so I can not test it but I just adjusted something in the code that should fix it. I will provide a bew beta version tonight so please test with that one..

(2015-02-26, 22:12)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I haven't noticed the Beta versions over the last few days, but has there been one today? i'm showing Version 3.2.66

The reason I ask is that something seems to have changed - I have a menu with multiple images as the background. One of the submenus is TuneIn Radio.
Until today, it has been pulling in fanart of the singers/bands etc when a track is playying, and if there is none, it has reverted to my multiple images.

What seems to be happening now is that it is pulling fanart from the movie and TV folders rather than my multiple image choice - any ideas?

I have no idea... I just tested this on my setup and it's working fine...
Both Multi-image background works and the artist slidehow.

Maybe just re-assign the image-folder to the background ?
Also, I think when the selected images folder isn't available it will fallback to the skins global artwork so maybe Kodi can't access the folder ?

(2015-02-27, 01:14)Skribbler1 Wrote: Thank you Marcelveldt for this awesome skin! I have this set up exactly the way I want. Great job!

I do have one request if I may ask... I use the simple vertical version of the skin and I access all my addons and favourites through the widgets at the bottom of the home screen. I have done this by creating sub menus and selecting the widget option that allows you to use sub menu items as widget items, and then disabling the sub menus on the home screen. So my question is, would it be possible to start the widgets from the top so they can fill the whole screen. That way we can see all the sub menu items as tiles on the screen. In shorter words, adding three or four widget rows above the current widgets.

Thank you,
Keep up the great work.

I can do that but there's only room for 1 extra row...Is that okay ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-27

(2015-02-27, 17:02)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 22:12)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I haven't noticed the Beta versions over the last few days, but has there been one today? i'm showing Version 3.2.66

The reason I ask is that something seems to have changed - I have a menu with multiple images as the background. One of the submenus is TuneIn Radio.
Until today, it has been pulling in fanart of the singers/bands etc when a track is playying, and if there is none, it has reverted to my multiple images.

What seems to be happening now is that it is pulling fanart from the movie and TV folders rather than my multiple image choice - any ideas?

I have no idea... I just tested this on my setup and it's working fine...
Both Multi-image background works and the artist slidehow.

Maybe just re-assign the image-folder to the background ?
Also, I think when the selected images folder isn't available it will fallback to the skins global artwork so maybe Kodi can't access the folder ?

Hi Marcel,

Yeah, I tried that before I posted on here, in case I was wasting your time.
And the folder must be available, because it uses them in the main menu. It's only when you use a subfolder item that the other Movie and TV fanart kicks in - which is what is baffling me.

In addition, the global artwork is set to "Random fanart", which hasn't changed for at least the last 10 or so beta downloads.

Hmmm, strange.

(2015-02-26, 23:16)taurus35 Wrote: Thanks for the updates.....the age rating now fits great thanks & the menu options look a lot better. You don't seem to have changed the ones on the home screen tiles & widget return tabs, not sure if that was by intent or missed it when reading my post.
Perhaps also the "Options" Tabs around the screen should have the rounded corners as the home tiles & widget ones?

Missed that indeed. Just fixed them. Available in next beta update.

(2015-02-27, 18:13)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

And the folder must be available, because it uses them in the main menu. It's only when you use a subfolder item that the other Movie and TV fanart kicks in - which is what is baffling me.

In addition, the global artwork is set to "Random fanart", which hasn't changed for at least the last 10 or so beta downloads.

Hmmm, strange.
Which homescreen layout are you using? enhanced ?
So, if you have the main menu item focussed the background is shown and when you focus the submenu it's wrong ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-02-27

(2015-02-27, 18:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 18:13)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Hmmm, strange.
Which homescreen layout are you using? enhanced ?
So, if you have the main menu item focussed the background is shown and when you focus the submenu it's wrong ?

Hi Marcel,

No, I've been using the vertical menus for a couple of weeks now.
Yes, you are correct - if I hover over the main menu, I get the multiple images I've assigned, but as soon as I click on a submenu, it pulls fanart from the TV folders (I thought it was movies as well, but I was wrong). I've noticed that it is pulling the background from whatever the current TV Show menu background is.

What it used to do until yesterday was continue with the multi image slideshow - unless (in the example of Tunein) it finds band/artist fanart - which it then uses.
If there is no band/artist fanart, it used to default back to the multi images I'd assigned.
I'm pretty certain I hadn't changed anything, because I'd got it working just right Smile

(2015-02-27, 19:14)gazzacloud Wrote: No, I've been using the vertical menus for a couple of weeks now.
Yes, you are correct - if I hover over the main menu, I get the multiple images I've assigned, but as soon as I click on a submenu, it pulls fanart from the TV folders (I thought it was movies as well, but I was wrong). I've noticed that it is pulling the background from whatever the current TV Show menu background is.

What it used to do until yesterday was continue with the multi image slideshow - unless (in the example of Tunein) it finds band/artist fanart - which it then uses.
If there is no band/artist fanart, it used to default back to the multi images I'd assigned.
I'm pretty certain I hadn't changed anything, because I'd got it working just right Smile

If you want your section background to be displayed instead of the fanart from the selected movie/show in the library just disable fanart in the settings then you'll be fine.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Skribbler1 - 2015-02-27

(2015-02-27, 17:17)marcelveldt Wrote: I can do that but there's only room for 1 extra row...Is that okay ?

You are correct, only one will fit. I should have looked at how many rows would fit before asking you.
And to answer your question... The extra row on top will do perfectly.

Now I have come across something which could possibly be a bug... I am currently using the vertical home screen and in the skin settings I have disabled 'power menu on home' so the menu can't be accidentally accessed when someone clicks too much to the left. However the power menu still pops up. So I'm not entirely sure if that option was for something else or if it is indeed a bug.

Thanks again and keep up your great work.

(2015-02-27, 19:30)Skribbler1 Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 17:17)marcelveldt Wrote:

I can do that but there's only room for 1 extra row...Is that okay ?

You are correct, only one will fit. I should have looked at how many rows would fit before asking you.
And to answer your question... The extra row on top will do perfectly.

Now I have come across something which could possibly be a bug... I am currently using the vertical home screen and in the skin settings I have disabled 'power menu on home' so the menu can't be accidentally accessed when someone clicks too much to the left. However the power menu still pops up. So I'm not entirely sure if that option was for something else or if it is indeed a bug.

Thanks again and keep up your great work.
[/quote]

I've added the extra row and fixed the issue with the powermenu, thanks for noticing.

The fixes will be available in the next beta version of the skin which I will provide later today/tonight.