Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-03-01

Hi Marcel,

I've noticed a slight bug with the auto-focus option for TV episodes. It works perfectly normally & is a great feature but when NO episodes have been watched at all the feature jumps to episode 2 & not episode 1.

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-03-01

Hi Marcel,

Just to let you know I also had an issue with downloading the latest Beta (I'm in UK) & had to install from zip from the link you posted.

Once installed I have noticed an issue with the positions of the tabs on the home tiles being offset as you can see below. Also the arrows could do with being a bit more prominant.

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-03-02

I've added the beta repository and everytime I hit install on the beta .67 build nothing happens. When I go back to it, I only have the install option.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - stueeey - 2015-03-02

same here beta .67 in UK won't download, its been like this for 3 days now (seem to recall this happening last month). Anything you can do Marcel?

Edit: sorry Marcel, should have read previous posts 1st ! doh ! I downloaded beta .67 from the zip you posted (installed just fine - thank you)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - master345 - 2015-03-03

With 67 the RSS feed is only displaying a T and nothing else.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - stueeey - 2015-03-03

Hi Marcel, seems to be a slight bug with the home sub menu tiles... I have mine set to 'Auto show sub menu for selected tile' and they very often don't appear. Seems to be when exiting out of another menu/setting etc and going back to the home screen

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-03-05

Any news on the broken beta download repository?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-05

(2015-03-05, 15:19)Reb313 Wrote: Any news on the broken beta download repository?

Is it still failing? I did a rebuild of the zip 2 days ago and uploaded it to the repo... I've been working on some fixes and features and think I'll have a new beta ready today or tomorrow. Maybe that one will fix the issue. If not I think it's time to complain at the hosting company [WINKING FACE]

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-03-05

(2015-03-05, 15:26)marcelveldt Wrote: Is it still failing? I did a rebuild of the zip 2 days ago and uploaded it to the repo... I've been working on some fixes and features and think I'll have a new beta ready today or tomorrow. Maybe that one will fix the issue. If not I think it's time to complain at the hosting company [WINKING FACE]

Still failing...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-03-05

Hi Marcel,

As you know, I've had problems with updates in the past. What version is currently up on the host site?
My beta is 3.2.67 with no updates showing as available.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-06

Version 3.2.67 is the latest version...

I'm currently working on some small fixes and feature-requests and when it's ready I'll publish a new beta version.
Just now I'm struggling with some issues in the code which I have to fix first before I can upload the new version.
Will keep keep you all posted when the update is available. Curious if the repo problem is fixed then.
Think this will be late today or else tomorrow...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-03-06

I re-downloaded, removed, and re-added the beta repository, still nothing.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-03-07

(2015-03-06, 12:21)marcelveldt Wrote: Version 3.2.67 is the latest version...

I'm currently working on some small fixes and feature-requests and when it's ready I'll publish a new beta version.
Just now I'm struggling with some issues in the code which I have to fix first before I can upload the new version.
Will keep keep you all posted when the update is available. Curious if the repo problem is fixed then.
Think this will be late today or else tomorrow...

Cool. I always look forward to a Titan skin update Smile

By the way, I seem to have a small, but annoying bug.

When I play my Tunein plugin, what used to happen is the bottom bar (with the spinning CD) showed the track for a few seconds, and then disappear, leaving a nice fullscreen. It only used to reappear when a new track played.
This has stopped happening, and the bar stays.
It's almost as if the "always show song info on fullscreen music playback" in the Appearance menu is stuck.
I've tried changing this, but no luck, the bar is still there.
Any ideas?
Thanks as always for the best skin on Kodi.

PS. It's not the Tunein plugin, because the same thing happens with the Radio, and SomaFM plugins. Just thought I'd mention that Smile

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Palmdale95 - 2015-03-08

Hello Marcel,

for some reason I still have trouble with the automatic start of a playlist. I can now choose my m3u radioplaylist but for I dont know why it does not start. Any hint? Helix.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-03-09

Hi Marcel,

Small request - can you add 'All Movies' to the 'Assign Spotlight widget' selection please?

Apart from that, it's damn near perfect for me Smile

Thanks!