Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jmhenry5150 - 2015-03-09

2 small bugs:
  • In progress icons not showing at all
  • When I go to my New Movies section, watched movies are not there (regardless of the option setting)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Deeco - 2015-03-09

I can't set Favourites for some reason,,,It tells me No Shortcuts

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-09

(2015-02-28, 02:00)Kblev Wrote: Now on to something else.
My basement HTPC is set up nice so I thought I would set up my Family Room computer the same. A few things that I can't get the same even though I have the same things enabled or disenabled.
1. Main menu is one row and when you hover the poiter over an icon it shoots out a submenu to the side. Can't do that in family room. Don't even know how I got it to do that.
2. I like the music player, plus the slideshow. Can't do that on my other set up.
3. Movie library is great, dvd covers, posters in the background. The other one, not even dvd covers. I think I loaded my movies off of my NAS the same way. I'm thinking they are not in the library. How to do that?
that's enough for now, if anyone is bored enough to help me out I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Ken

Hi,

the best way to accomplish this and to really recreate your setup on both devices is to just copy the entire contents of your Kodi folder to the other box.

(2015-02-28, 11:38)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Marcel, I believe there are still some bugs in the menu editor to be ironed out. I've tried it today on a raspberry pi (with a bluetooth keyboard attached) and it still shows some odd behaviour:
  • when adding a new item (apart from the fact that it takes a lot of time) the item being updated with the new shortcut is still (mainly) the one from where you started the add action (mainly, because sometimes it's the very first entry)
  • I ended up a couple of times in a situation where the ESC-key did not bring me back to the skin options but I remained within the editor, so it might be at least a good idea to add an exit option in the right hand menu

On a different note for the favorite popup:
  • a close icon would be welcome if you just want to exit without choosing an entry
  • is there any option to make it somewhat more appealing by e.g. displaying the corresponding thumbs for the respective entries?

1) The raspberry pi has a hard time dealing with the menu editor. It's just to heavy :-)
I've added an extra delay in the code so it should now focus the new added shortcut instead of the wrong one but just test a bit with this if that helps.
2) If this occurs you probably have an error in your kodi log that the skinshortcuts script had crashed. Please provide me with the log if you see this happening any time again. Just to be safe I've also added the Close button to the dialog to force close it.
3) Restyling the Favourites dialog is on my todo list. Will probably pick that up next week or so.

fixes available in next beta

(2015-02-28, 12:32)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Guys, I am in Germany, allegedly at least on the same continent as the Netherlands, I do not use a VPN and I am suffering from the same issue. So don't jump to conclusions...

I'm going to push out a new beta within an hour. Just to be safe I've also rebuilt the zip packages from scratch to eliminate any errors on my side. Let's see if the update issue is fixed with the new update tomorrow.

(2015-02-28, 12:41)gazzacloud Wrote: FIXED: Enabling Mediabrowser to try and get the latest Beta to download somehow automatically enabled the skin to use Mediabrowser for Movies and TV.
After disabling Mediabrowser, everything is now working as it was before. Phew!!

Yes, If you install the MediaBrowser addon the skin will automatically switch to MediaBrowser mode... This will replace all your library links with MediaBrowser. Offcourse you can turn the MB3 mode off in the skin settings... BTW: it will only do this once when you install the MB3 addon.

If you're not using MediaBrowser as your backend then there's no need for installing that addon. Offcourse I'd recommend anyone to use it but as you might know I'm a huge fan of MediaBrowser ;-)

(2015-02-28, 12:42)d0wnl0rd Wrote: 3.2.67 seems to work great on first view! (Have downloaded the ZIP manually as recommended)
Alas I've found another issue that might require your investigation, Marcel:
Have a look at the subtitle load dialogue: I am not able to double click (and thereby choose) the very first entry immediately (it does not get the focus when the mouse is mover over it).
And have the icons for sync and correction gone away?

1) Fixed the issue with the list not getting focus.
2) No icons are not removed but something changed in subscene service: they now provide a little more detail about the sub instead of the sync image...

(2015-02-28, 19:25)Kblev Wrote: Since my post last night I've figured out everything. One problem has arose though. has anyone had their windows pointer underlay the titan pointer? it follows it and lags behind like a trail. I've closed it several times and it starts out fine, but after awhile it comes back.
Ken

No, never seen that behaviour before. I don't think it's related to Titan. Might just be an issue with Windows + Kodi in your specific setup.
Maybe ask around on the general forums ?

(2015-03-01, 17:20)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I've noticed a slight bug with the auto-focus option for TV episodes. It works perfectly normally & is a great feature but when NO episodes have been watched at all the feature jumps to episode 2 & not episode 1.

Cheers.

Hmm, strange. It should not do that. Just checked and I can't reproduce in my setup...
Are you sure it does this ? Anyone else seeiing this behaviour ?

(2015-03-01, 20:32)taurus35 Wrote: Once installed I have noticed an issue with the positions of the tabs on the home tiles being offset as you can see below. Also the arrows could do with being a bit more prominant.

Fixed the tabs/Arrow icons on the home tiles. Fix is available in next beta

(2015-03-03, 00:03)master345 Wrote: With 67 the RSS feed is only displaying a T and nothing else.
Couldn't reproduce this issue here. Tried every combination of homescreen settings and all (except vertical home but that's by design) display the RSS feed fine.
Sure there isn't something changed to your setup ?

(2015-03-03, 11:53)stueeey Wrote: Hi Marcel, seems to be a slight bug with the home sub menu tiles... I have mine set to 'Auto show sub menu for selected tile' and they very often don't appear. Seems to be when exiting out of another menu/setting etc and going back to the home screen

Should be fixed in next update!

(2015-03-07, 11:39)gazzacloud Wrote: When I play my Tunein plugin, what used to happen is the bottom bar (with the spinning CD) showed the track for a few seconds, and then disappear, leaving a nice fullscreen. It only used to reappear when a new track played.
This has stopped happening, and the bar stays.
It's almost as if the "always show song info on fullscreen music playback" in the Appearance menu is stuck.
I've tried changing this, but no luck, the bar is still there.
Any ideas?
Thanks as always for the best skin on Kodi.

PS. It's not the Tunein plugin, because the same thing happens with the Radio, and SomaFM plugins. Just thought I'd mention that Smile

Working fine here. Are you sure you didn't change any settings in the advancedsettings.xml ?
In that file it's possible to set some setting to always display the infopanel...

(2015-03-08, 16:16)Palmdale95 Wrote: Hello Marcel,

for some reason I still have trouble with the automatic start of a playlist. I can now choose my m3u radioplaylist but for I dont know why it does not start. Any hint? Helix.

Oops, this was my fault... Small error in the skin's code.
I just fixed this and will be available in the next update (later tonight)

(2015-03-09, 07:33)mombasa123 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Small request - can you add 'All Movies' to the 'Assign Spotlight widget' selection please?

Apart from that, it's damn near perfect for me Smile

Thanks!

Done, please remember that adding all movies as a widget might not be a smart idea when you have a very large collection as all will be loaded into memory.

Available in next beta