Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - werewolf80 - 2015-03-15

Hi Marcel

is it by any chance possible to add RSS feed to the confluence vertical style? Plain scrolling text, no background... would be great

Cheers!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - bilbonvidia - 2015-03-15

I really like this skin as it has the WAF factor as said.

Is there a way to add and unlock sources option which I make use of to separate adult films? Apologies if it is there and I am being blind.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-10, 12:08)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Good stuff, as always. Smile A couple of observations:

1. The update downloaded fine this time - I know a few people (including me) have had a few issues with this in the past
2. Where is the subpages option? I wanted to have a play around with this, but can't find it anywhere
3. I still have the issue with the "spinning" CD bar not disappearing once a track starts playing (as described previously). If you could have a look at this, I would be most grateful.

1) Great that it works now. Seems like the problems with the beta repo are fixed now.
2) Skin settings --> home menu layout --> submenu layout choice setting (only available when using titan tiles as home menu)
3) I can't reproduce this one... If I open up a music track it displays a spinning disc just fine... Does the CD cover display OK ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-10, 01:01)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Marcel,
Yes, it definitely does this. I have tried it on a Windows system & on an Android one & the same behaviour is there on both. You have to have all episodes marked as unwatched then when you go into the episode section the skin initially jumps to episode 1 then just rolls over to episode 2.
Cheers.
I finally was able to reproduce this.. It happens when you disable the global Kodi setting "show parent folders"...
I had that one enabled in my testsetup so that's why I didn't spot it. Will fix it right away and available in next skin update (today or tomorrow)...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-16, 16:24)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-03-10, 12:08)gazzacloud Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Good stuff, as always. Smile A couple of observations:

1. The update downloaded fine this time - I know a few people (including me) have had a few issues with this in the past
2. Where is the subpages option? I wanted to have a play around with this, but can't find it anywhere
3. I still have the issue with the "spinning" CD bar not disappearing once a track starts playing (as described previously). If you could have a look at this, I would be most grateful.

1) Great that it works now. Seems like the problems with the beta repo are fixed now.
2) Skin settings --> home menu layout --> submenu layout choice setting (only available when using titan tiles as home menu)
3) I can't reproduce this one... If I open up a music track it displays a spinning disc just fine... Does the CD cover display OK ?

Hi Marcel,

2) I only use the vertical tiles, so that's why I couldn't find it Smile
3) Sorry, you misunderstand. When using web streaming plugins such as Radio, Soma.fm or Tunein, what used to happen is the spinning disc used to appear with the name of the track playing etc, then after about 4 or 5 seconds, the bottom bar with the spinning CD used to disappear, leaving a nice clean full screen for my multiple images.
Now, the bottom bar with the spinning CD does not disappear, and is there permanently. It would be great if it disappeared like previously.
Hope that makes sense.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - SumnerH - 2015-03-16

Marcel,

I just contributed an addition to library.service.provider that allows a query type of "favouriteepisodes". BigNoid has merged it and is in the process of getting it pulled upstream; once that happens, I'd like to implement widget support in Titan.

I actually already have the code written, so I can send a pull request on github if you want--it's essentially identical to recommendedepisodes, but it returns the first unwatched episode for TV shows that are in your favourites list (rather than for all in-progress shows), which I find much more useful (shows that you started watching and then abandoned aren't cluttering up the list).

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-16, 20:58)SumnerH Wrote: Marcel,

I just contributed an addition to library.service.provider that allows a query type of "favouriteepisodes". BigNoid has merged it and is in the process of getting it pulled upstream; once that happens, I'd like to implement widget support in Titan.

I actually already have the code written, so I can send a pull request on github if you want--it's essentially identical to recommendedepisodes, but it returns the first unwatched episode for TV shows that are in your favourites list (rather than for all in-progress shows), which I find much more useful (shows that you started watching and then abandoned aren't cluttering up the list).

Great addition, thanks for your contribution to the community!
Please send me the PR on github so I can merge it in.
Regards,

Marcel

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - SumnerH - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-18, 21:32)marcelveldt Wrote: Great addition, thanks for your contribution to the community!
Please send me the PR on github so I can merge it in.

PR sent, thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-19

(2015-03-16, 17:42)gazzacloud Wrote: 3) Sorry, you misunderstand. When using web streaming plugins such as Radio, Soma.fm or Tunein, what used to happen is the spinning disc used to appear with the name of the track playing etc, then after about 4 or 5 seconds, the bottom bar with the spinning CD used to disappear, leaving a nice clean full screen for my multiple images.
Now, the bottom bar with the spinning CD does not disappear, and is there permanently. It would be great if it disappeared like previously.
Hope that makes sense.

Well, there are 2 possible causes for this:

1) you have set "songinfoduration" to 0 (=infinite) in the "advancedsettings.xml". See: http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#songinfoduration

OR:

2) you have enabled in the skin settings to always show the info:
skin settings --> appearance --> section appearance -OSD --> Always show songinfo on fullscreen music playback

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-03-19

Any way to make so it won't ask me what subtitle I want to use at the start of a video?

Also, any update on fixing the problem with PTVL and your skin?

Thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-03-20

(2015-03-11, 15:57)mombasa123 Wrote: Think I found a bug in latest Beta. The Movies Spotlight widget simply cycles through the movies alphabetically instead of random selection. Also resets to the first movie when switching back and forth between Movies and TV Shows etc.

Hi Marcel - is there a fix for this?

Thx

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jmhenry5150 - 2015-03-20

(2015-03-09, 23:46)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-03-09, 15:32)jmhenry5150 Wrote:
  • When I go to my New Movies section, watched movies are not there (regardless of the option setting)

2) They show up fine here. If you disable the skin-setting to hide watched items from recently added you will have them show up.
Maybe you have some settings in advancedsettings.xml that overrides this ?

Hey Marcell - for some reason these are stuck at not showing...I don't know if it's a bug because you say it's not - heh...

Is there any way for me to reset this?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-03-21

Marcel, it looks whether the Transifex translations do not properly synchronize with your GIT repository. There are a couple of strings that are stuck in the old translation despite a new one being available since weeks.
E.g. inside the menu editor:
The corresponding entry in Transifex looks like this:

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - gazzacloud - 2015-03-21

(2015-03-19, 01:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 17:42)gazzacloud Wrote: 3) Sorry, you misunderstand. When using web streaming plugins such as Radio, Soma.fm or Tunein, what used to happen is the spinning disc used to appear with the name of the track playing etc, then after about 4 or 5 seconds, the bottom bar with the spinning CD used to disappear, leaving a nice clean full screen for my multiple images.
Hope that makes sense.

Well, there are 2 possible causes for this:

1) you have set "songinfoduration" to 0 (=infinite) in the "advancedsettings.xml". See: http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#songinfoduration

OR:

2) you have enabled in the skin settings to always show the info:
skin settings --> appearance --> section appearance -OSD --> Always show songinfo on fullscreen music playback

Hi Marcel,

Nope. It just stopped doing what it did before - vanish after a few seconds about 2 weeks ago now. I have no real idea whether any of the plugins updated that might of caused the problem to be honest.

However, the OSD setting was the first thing I tried before putting a message on here. It makes no difference whether the setting is on or off.

I've never messed with advanced settings.xml for a long, long time. The songduration info was definitely not there.
I tried inserting the setting into the .xml file with a 10 sec delay, but still no joy.
The CD bar stubbornly refuses to slide off screen
Grrrrr

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-21

(2015-03-19, 01:33)Reb313 Wrote: Any way to make so it won't ask me what subtitle I want to use at the start of a video?

Also, any update on fixing the problem with PTVL and your skin?

Thanks!

1) disable the autosubs addon
2) PsuedoTV is not (yet) supported in the skin. If the addon dev could tell me what to change/modify/adapt I'd be happy to implement the support for it.