Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-21

(2015-03-20, 16:24)jmhenry5150 Wrote: [quote='marcelveldt' pid='1951080' dateline='1425937601']
for some reason these are stuck at not showing...I don't know if it's a bug because you say it's not - heh...

Is there any way for me to reset this?

I really don't know, it should show up fine. You did check the setting for it in the skin settings ?

Settings --> skin settings --> General skin settings --> "hide watched items from recently watched..." --> ,make sure that this settings is NOT toggled on.

Other thing you could try to do is delete advancedsettings.xml from your kodi userdirectory.

BTW: You do mean the section "recently added movies" when you press the tile/menu in the homescreen right ?
So not the widget section directly on home ? Because if you mean the widget there's another setting:
settings --> skin settings --> homescreen settings --> general widget settings

(2015-03-20, 07:00)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2015-03-11, 15:57)mombasa123 Wrote: Think I found a bug in latest Beta. The Movies Spotlight widget simply cycles through the movies alphabetically instead of random selection. Also resets to the first movie when switching back and forth between Movies and TV Shows etc.

Hi Marcel - is there a fix for this?

Thx

I think you've set custom content to the spotlight widget.... The widget will display whatever content you've set.
If you want something to be appearing in random order you have to assign content in random order.
For example create a smart playlist with any content, set it to display items random and attach that to the spotlight widget.

By default the movies section will display random movies in the spotlight widget

(2015-03-21, 11:32)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Marcel, it looks whether the Transifex translations do not properly synchronize with your GIT repository. There are a couple of strings that are stuck in the old translation despite a new one being available since weeks.
E.g. inside the menu editor:
The corresponding entry in Transifex looks like this:

I just checked out the latest files from the translation program and it's still wrong:

PHP Code:
msgctxt "#31175"
msgid "Change Shortcut"
msgstr "Tastenkürzel ändern" 

I have no idea why it takes so long before the cganges are available on git...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-03-21

(2015-03-21, 18:28)marcelveldt Wrote: I just checked out the latest files from the translation program and it's still wrong

I do not think that it's a matter of time. Other strings that were translated at the same time or even later did find their way to the skin. Is there an option to enforce a full sync?

(2015-03-21, 18:55)d0wnl0rd Wrote:
(2015-03-21, 18:28)marcelveldt Wrote: I just checked out the latest files from the translation program and it's still wrong

I do not think that it's a matter of time. Other strings that were translated at the same time or even later did find their way to the skin. Is there an option to enforce a full sync?

Strange! I manually pull the strings from the translationfolder on Git. I do that every week or so. No additional strings appear so I think there's some kind of error with the Transifex string or something.

https://github.com/xbmc/translations

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-03-21

(2015-03-21, 19:46)marcelveldt Wrote: Strange! I manually pull the strings from the translationfolder on Git. I do that every week or so. No additional strings appear so I think there's some kind of error with the Transifex string or something.
https://github.com/xbmc/translations
Strange indeed!
From your PO-File:
Code:
msgctxt "#31175"  
  msgid "Change Shortcut"  
  msgstr "Tastenkürzel ändern"
From the PO file on Transifex:
Code:
msgctxt "#31175"
msgid "Change Shortcut"
msgstr "Verknüpfungen ändern"

Update: I've just checked all the other strings --> everything is fine except that one culprit!

(2015-03-21, 20:03)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Update: I've just checked all the other strings --> everything is fine except that one culprit!

Maybe it's some sort of unicode issue ? Try to submit the string again ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-22

New BETA version [3.2.71] of the skin now available on the beta repo!

- added clearlogo View
- changes to views for better compatibility with addons
- several graphical glitches resolved
- new volume and mute graphics [thanks mgonzales]
- added kiosk mode
- extended the autofocus episode feature with seasons support
- fixed issue with autofocus episode feature selecting 2nd item in the list when no episodes are watched
- fixed several issues with vertical and horizontal basic home screens
- added unlock sources to video side blade menu
- added RSS feed to vertical homescreen
- added support for favorite episodes widget in library-provider addon [thanks sumnerh]
- added studio logos to video info screen

AW: Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-03-22

Thanks for the update Marcel!

I've found some small glitches here:
For audio- and videosettings osd, the header and background is doubled. The background is also doubled for the favourites dialog. (Btw.any progress for thumbs for favourites?)
I cannot reach the profiles button in extended home screen.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - d0wnl0rd - 2015-03-22

Since .72 the library data provider component is throwing an exception:
Code:
10:03:03 T:4568  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:03:03 T:4568   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
   - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
    Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
    Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\Jens\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py", line 567, in <module> Main()
    File "C:\Users\Jens\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py", line 76, in __init__
         self.parse_tvshows_recommended( 'recommendedepisodes', 32010, full_liz )
    File "C:\Users\Jens\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.library.data.provider\default.py", line 278, in parse_tvshows_recommended
         json_query2 = simplejson.loads(json_query2)
    File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 338, in loads
         return _default_decoder.decode(s)
    File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 366, in decode
         obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
    File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 384, in raw_decode
          raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
    ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
    -->End of Python script error report<--
10:03:03 T:140   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.library.data.provider/?type=recommendedepisodes&reload=20150322090303
10:04:38 T:6132   ERROR: Skin includes must start with the <includes> tag

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-03-22

(2015-03-16, 16:31)marcelveldt Wrote: I finally was able to reproduce this.. It happens when you disable the global Kodi setting "show parent folders"...
I had that one enabled in my testsetup so that's why I didn't spot it. Will fix it right away and available in next skin update (today or tomorrow)...

Thanks Marcel, now working great & the auto focus on the Season is awesome too Big Grin

Titan MediaBrowser skin - stueeey - 2015-03-22

.72 volume graphic update looks great Marcel! thank you...

I'm experiencing 'a server connection' notification issue when connecting this only seems to occur with 2nd profile. Server auto detects correctly... but seems to timeout... the Thumbs don't load and remain denoted as Fanart with text description. Only way I can temporarily resolve it is to reset the MB addon to default, but thumbs still load really slow and I still get the server connection messge... Note: this was also occurring with .71... The MB addon hasn't been updated for a while so have presumed it is a skin issue... anything you can suggest to resolve?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-03-22

(2015-03-22, 14:32)stueeey Wrote: .72 volume graphic update looks great Marcel! thank you...

I'm experiencing 'a server connection' notification issue when connecting this only seems to occur with 2nd profile. Server auto detects correctly... but seems to timeout... the Thumbs don't load and remain denoted as Fanart with text description. Only way I can temporarily resolve it is to reset the MB addon to default, but thumbs still load really slow and I still get the server connection messge... Note: this was also occurring with .71... The MB addon hasn't been updated for a while so have presumed it is a skin issue... anything you can suggest to resolve?

Not sure if it's related to the above issue but the last few days I have been noticing that when I update my library that it takes ages to add new movies & often freezes, I have to cancel scan & start again. Sometimes I have to do this 6 or 7 times just to add a couple of films. Even when they are added, often the fanart & poster aren't showing up. When I go to add artwork manually I just get the puzzle icon showing. Using the Artwork Downloader just shows a list of artwork all with the puzzle icon that may or may not eventually load a preview if I leave it for several minutes. Even if one appears & I download it, it doesn't get added to the movie & I have to try 6 or 7 times again before it is added. I thought it may have been my connection initially but I have 76Mb connection that is working fine.

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-03-22

(2015-03-22, 14:32)stueeey Wrote: .72 volume graphic update looks great Marcel! thank you...

Try restarting your mediabrowser server, looks like that's in error...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - musicadi - 2015-03-22

Hi Marcel,

I have a problem that I don't know how to fix.

I have fanart turned off, but when I play music in fullscreen, I still get pictures from the artist.

How can i turn this function off and delete all artist slideshow pictures?

Also, how can I delete CDArt images?

Thank you!

Regards,