Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-04-08

OK, I've uploaded a new version of the Helper script to the beta repo: version 1.6.16

Please let me know if this version solves the issue with the script errors.
I'll provide updated version of the skin later today to fix the issue with the widget not shown when it's empty (for example when you have no in progress tv shows).

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ETV676 - 2015-04-08

Hi,

Still get error after the Helper script update 1.6.16

Log :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5j2y93lcdgcd4h5/kodi_(3).log

(2015-04-08, 18:41)ETV676 Wrote: Hi,

Log :

Thanks for the log, this helped a lot.
Problem is in missing simplejson module. I will provide the fix within an hour. If you want to have it working before that simply install the simplejson module from the addonmanager

1.6.17 of the helper script is available on the repo.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - saustark - 2015-04-08

Hello,

with the latest helper script version 1.6.17 i am not able to change / add entrys to the sub menues of my main screen tiles - changes are simply ignored and are disappeared when i try to edit the sub menue again. This happens while using the latest stable version of the skin. Using the latest beta version of the skin causes script errors of the helper skin....

best regards saustark

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - SumnerH - 2015-04-08

(2015-04-08, 18:48)marcelveldt Wrote:

Log :

Problem is in missing simplejson module. I will provide the fix within an hour. If you want to have it working before that simply install the simplejson module from the addonmanager

(I'm sure Marcel already knows this but if other people are just trying to get this to work in the interim...)

You can just change the "import simplejson" to "import json as simplejson". simplejson is included in python as just "json" since v2.6.

Or you can try both, change "import simplejson" to:

Code:
try:
    import simplejson
except:
    import json as simplejson

(2015-04-08, 22:07)SumnerH Wrote:
(2015-04-08, 18:48)marcelveldt Wrote:

Log :

(I'm sure Marcel already knows this but if other people are just trying to get this to work in the interim...)

You can just change the "import simplejson" to "import json as simplejson". simplejson is included in python as just "json" since v2.6.

Or you can try both, change "import simplejson" to:

Code:
try:

import simplejson

except:

import json as simplejson

Yeah, updated version should be available on the repo now...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - ETV676 - 2015-04-09

Yes it works great ! Thanks for this amazing skin ... differently will buy you beers :-)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - jansh84 - 2015-04-09

(2015-04-06, 17:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 04:22)jansh84 Wrote: I seem to have found a cosmetic bug. While opening up the Movies or TV Shows tab and also when opening up the Video/Program addons page from home page, the screen distorts for 1-2 seconds before displaying the next screen. Its difficult to explain in words but it appears like the image gets glitchy for a second before correcting itself. I believe its most prominent when not using any Background overlay (that's when I noticed it) and least when using the default one. It's not something very important as it happens for just a sec or two but makes an otherwise classy skin look a bit unfinished.

I couldn't reproduce this bug. Tried with several overlays and overlay disabled but couldn't notice it at all.
Are you on the stable or the beta version of the skin ?

I'm on beta right now but have the issue with both. In fact, I moved onto beta just to try if can get rid of it there.. As I mentioned, happens only for 1-2 seconds and most visible with overlay set to none, least visible with darker overlay.

On a different note, thanks for the updated helper script.. everything good with the widgets now.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-04-09

Hi Marcel,
while you are at repairing the titan.helper.script
i get another error since a few version, but all seems to work as it should:
PHP Code:
ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>

Error Contents: (2'No such file or directory''C:\\Users\\puenktchen\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.titanskin.helpers\\cGx1Z2luOi8vcGx1Z2luLnZpZGVvLnByaW1lX2luc3RhbnQvP21vZGU9bGlzdFNlYXNvbnMmbmFtZT1NYWQlMjBNZW4mdGh1bWI9aHR0cCUzYSUyZiUyZmVjeC5pbWFnZXMtYW1hem9uLmNvbSUyZmltYWdlcyUyZkklMmY1MTZHN1lmVFo4TC5qcGcmdXJsPUIwMElHNEdQSFk=.txt')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\puenktchen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\service.py"line 89in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\puenktchen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\service.py"line 55in __init__
                                                MainModule
.UpdateBackgrounds()

File "C:\Users\puenktchen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\resources\lib\MainModule.py"line 510in UpdateBackgrounds
getImageFromPath(path)

File "C:\Users\puenktchen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\resources\lib\MainModule.py"line 459in getImageFromPath
                                                txtfile 
open(txtPath'w')

IOError: (2'No such file or directory''C:\\Users\\puenktchen\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.titanskin.helpers\\cGx1Z2luOi8vcGx1Z2luLnZpZGVvLnByaW1lX2luc3RhbnQvP21vZGU9bGlzdFNlYXNvbnMmbmFtZT1NYWQlMjBNZW4mdGh1bWI9aHR0cCUzYSUyZiUyZmVjeC5pbWFnZXMtYW1hem9uLmNvbSUyZmltYWdlcyUyZkklMmY1MTZHN1lmVFo4TC5qcGcmdXJsPUIwMElHNEdQSFk=.txt')
                                            -->
End of Python script error report<-- 

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wheemer - 2015-04-09

The beta skin is all messed up for me... images missing in the skin making it hard to use.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-04-10

(2015-03-30, 20:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-03-24, 13:13)Reb313 Wrote: Have you tried contacting him?

Thanks

Just did, had it on my todo list. I've just sent him a mail.
I'll let you know whenever there's any progress

Any word back from him yet?

Thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-04-10

(2015-04-09, 22:15)wheemer Wrote: The beta skin is all messed up for me... images missing in the skin making it hard to use.

In that case you have a failed/broken download. Just reinstall from the repo should do the trick

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-04-10

Hi Marcel,

Just installed the latest beta & the widgets are now working great again...thanks & great work.

Just noticed a slight graphics bug that has crept in. In Poster Shift view the Movie Logo at the bottom center of the screen has shifted backwards in layer order & is behind the colour overlay. If I press down to drop all the posters to the bottom & bring up the extra info the Movie Logo goes behind the posters too.

Cheers

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - wheemer - 2015-04-10

I uninstall the beta skin, relaunched Kodi and reinstalled the beta skin. It came up without any of my settings and the menus had reset to default. Was quite concerned as I have customized it a bunch. I decided to shutdown Kodi again and relaunch, when it came up it seemed to have my settings and said rebuilding menu, when that was done it was back to perfect.