Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-04-17

(2015-04-17, 07:46)stueeey Wrote: I have reported the same issue @chchia. a few others said there's was working fine, so presumed it might just be a glitch with me. after a fresh install the same issue occurred, I cannot press enter on any item in the lower bar menu, settings, log off etc, however quit does work. running Yosemite OS X

I've just tested with Kodi Isengard v15 Alpha 2 and it's working. Should I test with latest git version or something to reproduce ?

(2015-04-13, 06:00)magnum209 Wrote: I'm new here and i would just like to give a Big Thanks to the creator of the Skin, this is by far the best and most stable skin out there i run this on a Mini Mac with Openelec. Thanks again keep up the hard work.

Thank you! Appreciate it.

(2015-04-13, 22:23)Reb313 Wrote: Two things:
1. RCB most played games widget isn't working.
2. Any word on the PTVL support?

Thanks!!!!

1) I can't test the RCB widget because I don't use the addon. I'll check the doc if I can find if something has changed or something.

2) I'll respond to your PM in a bit.

(2015-04-14, 10:28)Carcharius Wrote: Marcel,

When the home screen tiles for movies and tv shows are set to show random images from items in the library, is there anyway of having the name/logo/banner displayed for the movie/tv show that is currently being used?

Often I've see interesting looking images that I've not been able to recognise and wondered what movie/show it was.

I actually got this requests more often. I will look into it soon. If it's possible I'll add it.
Can take me a few weeks (max) though because I'm currently working on getting the latest bits fixed/stable for a next stable release...

Added as feature request to my github "TODO" list :-)

https://github.com/marcelveldt/xbmc.skin.titan/issues/42

(2015-04-14, 15:37)Mikeyy Wrote: Great skin, thank you for making and supporting it!
I translated it 100% into HR (croatian) few weeks ago and I'll keep updating translations.

Any release plan for next stable version? Would like to see my translations to go live. Smile

Thanks for your contribution with the translations. I pull the updated translations once a week from Transifex into the skin and publish them into the beta updates. Stable releases are only once every 2 months or something like that.

In fact I'm about to push another update out to stable but I had some delay last weeks because my home server crashed and I had to go into the whole fuss of re-installing etc. Now that I'm back in business I will sort the latest bits and publish the new stable update asap.

(2015-04-15, 16:30)cunastatoo Wrote: HI guys can you please help me out, I've installed the add on and clicked on the live TV section ,

. When I select the Live TV tile and the screen comes up and just shows me the default background screen with no options , an unresponsive screen.
, I've read on here that you just go to task manager or manually exit. How do you do this?
I'm using open elec on a raspberry pi
thanks

This sounds to me like a serious issue with your PVR addon. I think the only way is to force poweroff your system.
Is Live TV the only section which makes your system freeze ?

maybe check if there is a newer version available for your PVR addon ?

(2015-04-15, 17:38)Reb313 Wrote: Code:
Window.IsActive(fullscreenvideo) + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml) + !Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.live.TVOverlay.xml)

Edit: I checked, you have it. Something must be overriding it.

Yep, that's why I told you a few weeks ago ;-)

(2015-04-17, 07:46)stueeey Wrote:
(2015-04-17, 05:45)chchia Wrote: by using the latest 15.x kodi, the enter to setting just dont do anything, am i the only one?

I have reported the same issue @chchia. a few others said there's was working fine, so presumed it might just be a glitch with me. after a fresh install the same issue occurred, I cannot press enter on any item in the lower bar menu, settings, log off etc, however quit does work. running Yosemite OS X

I just confirmed this issue by installing latest nightly build for Isengard. Seems like an issue in Kodi itself so I created a bugreport on the forums...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224683

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - cunastatoo - 2015-04-18

When I power off and power back on it justgoes back to
theuunresponsive screen ! Us there anything I can do
(2015-04-17, 23:53)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 16:30)cunastatoo Wrote: HI guys can you please help me out, I've installed the add on and clicked on the live TV section ,

. When I select the Live TV tile and the screen comes up and just shows me the default background screen with no options , an unresponsive screen.
, I've read on here that you just go to task manager or manually exit. How do you do this?
I'm using open elec on a raspberry pi
thanks

This sounds to me like a serious issue with your PVR addon. I think the only way is to force poweroff your system.
Is Live TV the only section which makes your system freeze ?

maybe check if there is a newer version available for your PVR addon ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-04-19

(2015-04-17, 22:13)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-04-09, 03:09)pünktchen Wrote: Hi Marcel,
while you are at repairing the titan.helper.script
i get another error since a few version, but all seems to work as it should:

I'll push out another beta of the helper script tonight that will hopefully fix this issue.
Please test with this new version (which will be 1.6.19) and let me know.

Sorry to say that, but still the same:
PHP Code:
EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>

Error Contents: (2'No such file or directory''C:\\Users\\puenktchen\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.titanskin.helpers\\cGx1Z2luOi8vcGx1Z2luLnZpZGVvLnByaW1lX2luc3RhbnQvP21vZGU9bGlzdFNlYXNvbnMmbmFtZT1NYWQlMjBNZW4mdGh1bWI9aHR0cCUzYSUyZiUyZmVjeC5pbWFnZXMtYW1hem9uLmNvbSUyZmltYWdlcyUyZkklMmY1MTZHN1lmVFo4TC5qcGcmdXJsPUIwMElHNEdQSFk=.txt')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\puenktchen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\service.py"line 89in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\puenktchen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\service.py"line 55in __init__
                                                MainModule
.UpdateBackgrounds()

File "C:\Users\puenktchen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\resources\lib\MainModule.py"line 510in UpdateBackgrounds

#get favorites

File "C:\Users\puenktchen\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.titanskin.helpers\resources\lib\MainModule.py"line 459in getImageFromPath

if path.startswith("videodb://") or path.startswith("library://") or path.endswith(".xsp"):

IOError: (2'No such file or directory''C:\\Users\\puenktchen\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.titanskin.helpers\\cGx1Z2luOi8vcGx1Z2luLnZpZGVvLnByaW1lX2luc3RhbnQvP21vZGU9bGlzdFNlYXNvbnMmbmFtZT1NYWQlMjBNZW4mdGh1bWI9aHR0cCUzYSUyZiUyZmVjeC5pbWFnZXMtYW1hem9uLmNvbSUyZmltYWdlcyUyZkklMmY1MTZHN1lmVFo4TC5qcGcmdXJsPUIwMElHNEdQSFk=.txt')
                                            -->
End of Python script error report<-- 

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-04-19

(2015-04-19, 01:10)pünktchen Wrote: Sorry to say that, but still the same:

I couldn't reproduce but I did find one more fix to do.
Just pushed out another beta of the helper: 1.6.20
Please test if it's resolved with that version. Also make sure to restart Kodi after you've updated the addon because background services are loaded in memory (and wont really update untill Kodi restart).

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Skribbler1 - 2015-04-19

Hi Marcel, I wonder if you could help me with the problem I am currently having with your wonderful skin.

I disabled the power menu a few updates ago, but I also went into the customize power menu submenu and deleted everything. Since then I have not been able to add any power menu items. When I select customize power menu, it bring up the submenu screen to add the options but the left hand side remains blank and nothing on the right side can be selected. It never bothered me before but now I have changed the layout of the skin and the power menu would fit perfectly into the look I am trying to achieve. Thank you in advance and thank you for all your hard work on this great skin.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - puenktchen - 2015-04-20

(2015-04-19, 19:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-04-19, 01:10)pünktchen Wrote: Sorry to say that, but still the same:

I couldn't reproduce but I did find one more fix to do.
Just pushed out another beta of the helper: 1.6.20
Please test if it's resolved with that version. Also make sure to restart Kodi after you've updated the addon because background services are loaded in memory (and wont really update untill Kodi restart).
Either it was your second fix or my reinstallation of Kodi but now it is working again.
Thank you anyway!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - timingi - 2015-04-20

Hi there,

first of all, thx for this awesome skin, i love it Smile

I hope that this is not a double post, but i found nothing with the search so,

the skin is working really good, the only thing what i found is that if i go in a movie collection, for example "Blade Collection",the collection works fine,

but if i go back to the complete movie list to search for other movies in my list, the complete Movie collections i have are separated in all the single movies back, so

there is no Blade Collection anymore, its separated in Blade 1, Blade 2 and Blade 3.

Am i the only one with this problem?

And the skin doesnt work if i want to make my own collection (e.g. Disney Collection) with an own cover picture, i dont see the new cover for the collection.

Thx and kind regards

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - twghughes - 2015-04-21

Hey guys,

Love the skin, thanks OP for a wonderful effort in making it Big Grin

Just a couple of quick questions:
1) Is it possible to have 'TV Shows' point directly to the library of shows, instead of having to go through 2/3 more menus (Have to click 'All TV Shows' at the bottom, then 'TV Shows', then 'Title' to get to where I want)?
2) Is it possible to have more than three tiles going from left to right on the homescreen? I would ideally like to have probably 5 tiles in each row, but I can only see the option to use small tiles, nothing that would achieve what I am looking for..
3) What dimensions are the icons used for each tile? i.e. If I want to set a custom image for a tile, what dimensions should it be?

Many thanks Smile