Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - nozomi - 2015-04-29

(2015-04-29, 12:35)marcelveldt Wrote: Are you really sure that it still works on Amber skin ? I ask this because your log is telling that the PleXBMC addon is crashing right in the section where it "tells" the skin which content is available...

I saw exact the same error in the PleXBMC thread: https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/106593-plexbmc-xbmc-add-on-to-connect-to-plex-media-server/page-55#entry915330
Yeah, just tried Amber again and no error. My situation is the same as that dude at the plex forums, not sure which skin he's using though.

I just thought it could have something to do with your skin update since I think it coincided with the stop workiness of plexbmc on my system.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-04-29

(2015-04-29, 14:13)nozomi Wrote: I just thought it could have something to do with your skin update since I think it coincided with the stop workiness of plexbmc on my system.
From what I recall, amber skin is using a slightly different method to initialize the plexbmc plugin.

I can't test it right now as I don't have Plex installed (I use Emby myself) but can do so later this week. Maybe you could try an older version of the Plexbmc plugin or post at their forum thread about the issue ?

EDIT: looking at the thread at Plex forums now it seems that the developer (hippojay) has found the cause of this issue and is looking into it.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Avishay - 2015-04-29

Hi,
First, thanks for a great skin!

Was the skin updated in the last week? In 2 computers at my home and at many of my friends that uses Titan skin, the skin was changed spontaneously to the default Confluence skin.
Do you know something regrading that issue?

10'x!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - nozomi - 2015-04-29

(2015-04-29, 20:00)marcelveldt Wrote: EDIT: looking at the thread at Plex forums now it seems that the developer (hippojay) has found the cause of this issue and is looking into it.
Sweet

(2015-04-29, 20:12)Avishay Wrote: Hi,
First, thanks for a great skin!

Was the skin updated in the last week? In 2 computers at my home and at many of my friends that uses Titan skin, the skin was changed spontaneously to the default Confluence skin.
Do you know something regrading that issue?

10'x!

Yes, there was in fact an update last week of the skin.
I've heard about that issue once before but it doesn't have much to do with the skin itself. I believe it has something to do with the file "guisettings.xml" getting corrupt or something and it happens only at very rare cases.

Strange thing however that you have seen this issue on multiple machines at the same time.
Was the skin still present on your system with all settings ? In other words; could you just select it back from the appearance settings or did you have to reinstall ?

(2015-04-27, 14:20)werewolf80 Wrote: Works perfectly! Now weighing the pro's and con's of the extra-fanart in library-mode. I'm looking forward for the elegant solution.

Thanks again...
note: Extra-fanart on, setting time, Extra-fanart off.... Perfect!

Just uploaded beta 3.3.2 which contains the "real" setting for this...
The setting is in the skin settings --> appearance --> general

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - burekas - 2015-04-29

(Not so critical but nice to have)
Opening power menu in homescreen with mouse:
Today just if the mouse is exactly on the bottom-center the power menu open up.
I think should be there a button or something else that the user will know how to raise this power menu (Without the "S" key)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-04-30

(2015-04-29, 23:59)burekas Wrote: (Not so critical but nice to have)

Opening power menu in homescreen with mouse:

Today just if the mouse is exactly on the bottom-center the power menu open up.

I think should be there a button or something else that the user will know how to raise this power menu (Without the "S" key)

You can enable mouse/touch support for that, it adds some extra buttons

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - werewolf80 - 2015-04-30

(2015-04-29, 23:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-04-27, 14:20)werewolf80 Wrote: Works perfectly! Now weighing the pro's and con's of the extra-fanart in library-mode. I'm looking forward for the elegant solution.

Thanks again...
note: Extra-fanart on, setting time, Extra-fanart off.... Perfect!

Just uploaded beta 3.3.2 which contains the "real" setting for this...
The setting is in the skin settings --> appearance --> general

Perfect! Thanks again...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - burekas - 2015-04-30

1) What is this settings means?
Appearance-OSD:
"Set subtitles as default button os OSD"

2) How can I change the "Settings" background picture to something else?
In background settings, I change it to "Use random fanart background" but nothing changed

3) The skin makes kodi to take a lot of memory more then the default screen Confluence. Is it normal? (370k-400k)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - SABERZAID - 2015-05-01

wow this skin is the best skin i have come cross , very nice , hope you will add more features on it , changing dvd case, add more logos for the movies information like the studios logo and audios , and imdb rating logo

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - emal011 - 2015-05-01

(2015-04-26, 11:12)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-04-26, 09:14)emal011 Wrote: Hi, after rying a lot of skins, this is my favorite of all!! I just want to ask, if thereĀ“s a possibility to add a 3D icon in my movie library?

It should already display a 3D icon in the views. Or do you mean a overlay icon (in the corner) like with boxsets ?

Well an icon next to the resolution and audio codecs... it's just could be nice something like that..

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mihawk90 - 2015-05-02

(2015-04-29, 20:40)marcelveldt Wrote: Strange thing however that you have seen this issue on multiple machines at the same time.
Was the skin still present on your system with all settings ? In other words; could you just select it back from the appearance settings or did you have to reinstall ?

I just had the very same issue on another PC (mine is working perfect still), and on this one the Skin was completely gone. Also the Skin Option in appearance setting says "none" (didn't even know this was an option Big Grin), but it defaulted back to Confluence.

The Directory in %appdata%/Kodi/addons is still there, however a LOT of files are missing (media, shortcuts and sounds directorys are still there, but most likely not complete).

I would imagine something failed in Kodi internally and this didn't have anything to do with the skin, especially since my installation is working perfectly fine and the other PC had a copy of my Kodi appdata directory.

I'm not even sure what happened, as far as I remember that PC just got turned on and it was like that, I don't remember there even being a crash the day before or something...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - spyder - 2015-05-02

Just switched to this skin, been using aeon nox for years, upgraded to Helix and decided to change things up. I am having a hard time adding a shortcut to my favorites list. I did a search, which only comes up with adding individual favorites . Is this the only way to get to favorites? To add each individual favorite as a shortcut? Am I missing something?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mihawk90 - 2015-05-02

(2015-05-02, 22:01)spyder Wrote: Just switched to this skin, been using aeon nox for years, upgraded to Helix and decided to change things up. I am having a hard time adding a shortcut to my favorites list. I did a search, which only comes up with adding individual favorites . Is this the only way to get to favorites? To add each individual favorite as a shortcut? Am I missing something?

when adding a new shortcut it is under the "Common" category, third from last.
If it shouldn't be there for whatever reason (I couldn't imagine why), you can use a custom action (just cancel the selection dialog and "change shortcut" > "Custom action"):
Code:
ActivateWindow(favourites)