Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - spyder - 2015-05-03

(2015-05-02, 23:17)mihawk90 Wrote: Huh
when adding a new shortcut it is under the "Common" category, third from last.
Thanks mihawk90, I must have missed that.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - redwoods - 2015-05-03

Hi,

I have 3.3.0 installed on SPMC on AFTV. The "Settings for recordings" dialog in Live TV has missing text. The same version installed on Win 7 is good, though. Any thoughts on how I can get the text to show up?

I'm using pvr.wmc.

Titan's a fantastic skin!

Thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-04

Sorry folks, have been busy for a few days with the Emby project (new big update is on its way).
Will review the several messages tomorrow.

Thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-05

(2015-04-29, 23:59)burekas Wrote: (Not so critical but nice to have)
Opening power menu in homescreen with mouse:
Today just if the mouse is exactly on the bottom-center the power menu open up.
I think should be there a button or something else that the user will know how to raise this power menu (Without the "S" key)

Normally there would be a power menu icon but you must diable the RSS feed for it (what you should do anyway because of the performance impact it has).

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-05

(2015-05-03, 01:01)redwoods Wrote: Hi,

I have 3.3.0 installed on SPMC on AFTV. The "Settings for recordings" dialog in Live TV has missing text. The same version installed on Win 7 is good, though. Any thoughts on how I can get the text to show up?

I'm using pvr.wmc.

Titan's a fantastic skin!

Thanks!

Could you point out to me what info is missing ?
Also, keep in mind that SPMC can difference at some points from the normal Kodi... it might as well be a problem with SPMC

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - burekas - 2015-05-06

(2015-04-30, 21:45)burekas Wrote: 1) What is this settings means?
Appearance-OSD:
"Set subtitles as default button os OSD"

2) How can I change the "Settings" background picture to something else?
In background settings, I change it to "Use random fanart background" but nothing changed

3) The skin makes kodi to take a lot of memory more then the default screen Confluence. Is it normal? (370k-400k)

@marcelveldt
Hi,
Can you answer these also?

Thanks.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-07

(2015-05-06, 00:04)burekas Wrote:
(2015-04-30, 21:45)burekas Wrote: 1) What is this settings means?
Appearance-OSD:
"Set subtitles as default button os OSD"

2) How can I change the "Settings" background picture to something else?
In background settings, I change it to "Use random fanart background" but nothing changed

3) The skin makes kodi to take a lot of memory more then the default screen Confluence. Is it normal? (370k-400k)

@marcelveldt
Hi,
Can you answer these also?

Thanks.

1) This will mean that whenever you open the OSD, the subtitles button is the default selected button. easy for when you need to set the subtitles a lot.

2) skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> settings --> override background.
If you dont have a settings tile added you can't currently set the background for settings. It's a little flaw in my skin that I need to fix some rainy day ;-)

3) Offcourse it uses more memory. Confluence is meant to be as lightweight and plain simple as possible while Titan has lot's of graphics, overlays, fanart and effects. It's better to say that it is one of the fastest skins that still has a lot of features...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - RavenNL - 2015-05-10

Do you know that the settings menu is missing 'services'?

I needed it yesterday and couldn't find it under settings. Had to revert back to confluence to change the settings i wanted.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-10

(2015-05-10, 12:19)RavenNL Wrote: Do you know that the settings menu is missing 'services'?

I needed it yesterday and couldn't find it under settings. Had to revert back to confluence to change the settings i wanted.

Hmm, some translation error, in Titan that option is called "Network". I will change it to services

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - RavenNL - 2015-05-10

(2015-05-10, 13:28)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 12:19)RavenNL Wrote: Do you know that the settings menu is missing 'services'?

Hmm, some translation error, in Titan that option is called "Network". I will change it to services

Ah ok, lol. Didn't checked it out as the website mentioned 'services'. Anyway thanks

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-11

Beta version 3.3.7 of the skin has just been pushed to the beta repo, available within a few hours.

Just like the versions 3.3.1 till 3.3.6 this is a update with smaller bugfixes and mostly optimizations.

Some highlights of the changes since version 3.0.0:

1. The onscreen video panel (OSD) has been reworked by member/contibutor pünkchten:
•overhauled OSD labels to get the same look and feel across all playing content
•added new property "AddonName" when player content is an internetstream
•keep bottom OSD visible while zapping thru pvr channels, although setting "info on pause" is disabled

2. Some fixes were made by member/contributor mgonzales to optimize the skin's compliance with 3th party addons, mostly by making sure that all required fonts and colors are present.

3. Support for the new PIN dialog of the trakt addon was added by mgonzales.

4. New studio/network logos were added by member/contibutor taurus35

5. Added option to always show the scrollbars + added the scrollbar at some places were it was missing.

6. Added rotating photo tile picture/background if you have any photo collections added to Kodi + the option to set a custom path.

7. Fixed a bug in music playback where a race condition could make your system unresponsive.

8. The skin is no longer dependent of the grab fanart script, it now uses the skin's own helper script for all random background grabbing.

9. Artist slideshow is now optional; it is however enabled by default.

10. Several very small graphical glitches have been resolved.

11. Updated languages from transifex, thanks to all the translators! The skin is now available in 74 languages!

12. Automatic "smart shortcuts" creation for the new Emby for Kodi addon.

While this may seem a small update, lot's of stuff has changed "under the hood" so please test and report any issues you may have.
Offcourse a big thank you for all beta testers and a special thank you for the active contributors on Github to make this skin even better.

Regards,

Marcel

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - burekas - 2015-05-11

Marcel, you are the best.
I really appreciate your support.
Eventually, thanks to you, Titan skin gradually becoming to be the best skin for Kodi.
I will test this version and will update you on my post/

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mombasa123 - 2015-05-12

Hi Marcel,

Just noticed in Stable and Beta that the Hide Watched Option (Skin Settings) for Latest Movies/TV Shows doesn't work anymore?

Thx

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-12

(2015-05-12, 08:46)mombasa123 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Just noticed in Stable and Beta that the Hide Watched Option (Skin Settings) for Latest Movies/TV Shows doesn't work anymore?

Thx

It does work for me.... Sure you enabled it ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-14

I just uploaded beta version 3.3.8 of the skin:

- fixed the remaining play time on the OSD.
- fixed a lot of graphics glitches in both classic and default theme.
- replaced some textures with a slightly modified one (some rounded corners and consequent color use).
- added favourites widget.
- fixed titan helper script error on some conditions

I've also been working on all list views to get a more consequent appearance across the skin. Please let me know if you like it.