Kodi Community Forum
v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: v13 Titan MediaBrowser skin (/showthread.php?tid=201061)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-17

(2015-05-16, 21:05)mjbxx Wrote: Checked out the slim option and it does clean up the Low List view. But now see an unnatural extended space from the icon to the list items. I realize that this version is Titan Beta and do dislike being overly critical. Its just that the official Titan skin handles the Low List view more suitably at this time.
The list views should all be fixed in version 3.3.11. Can you confirm ?

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mjbxx - 2015-05-17

(2015-05-17, 20:43)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-16, 21:05)mjbxx Wrote: Checked out the slim option and it does clean up the Low List view. But now see an unnatural extended space from the icon to the list items. I realize that this version is Titan Beta and do dislike being overly critical. Its just that the official Titan skin handles the Low List view more suitably at this time.
The list views should all be fixed in version 3.3.11. Can you confirm ?

Yes. All is well with list views. I use the low list exclusively but checked all list views and they look fine to me.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - taurus35 - 2015-05-17

(2015-05-17, 20:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 18:30)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

When pressing down on the Movie tile & going to "Recently Added" the two latest films I added today are not in the list at all using latest update 3.3.11. The two films are not showing in "Recently Added" when using the movie widget either. Yesterday when using 3.3.10 I added 4 films & 3 were added at the start of the list & one at the very end.
Also today since using 3.3.11 I have had the whole system lock up twice when just moving around the menus & had to pull out the power cable to reboot. On previous releases I have had Kodi reboot itself when moving through menus suddenly but never lock up.
Cheers.

I don't think missing items from recently added is related to the skin. It's just info that Kodi provides.
The only think you can try to do is disable the "hide watched items from recently added" setting in the skin settings...
If it doesn't work well both with that setting enabled or disabled I think something is wrong with kodi scanning your movies into the library. Maybe you have setup the advanced kodi settings to look at the timestamp on the files itself instead of the date the file has been added to the library ? That would exmplain this behaviour.

Hmmm, the skin should not (and never) be causing any lockups on Kodi. Could you provide me a log from after this behaviour occured ?

Hi Marcel,

I'll try disabling the "hide watched items from recently added" setting next time I boot the box & see if it makes any difference. I haven't changed any settings in the skin or in Kodi recently & as far as I know it's been OK up until now. Where is the Kodi setting for changing the way Kodi looks at "Recently Added"?

Can you let me know where to find the log file please? I'm using Kodi on an Openelec OS.

Cheers.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Hufvudet - 2015-05-18

Great updates!!

One thing though, updated to 3.3.12 and now there's no info text in the spotlight for either movies or tv shows. I have the spotlight set to random movies and tv shows. Anything changed?

Thanks!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - werewolf80 - 2015-05-18

(2015-05-17, 20:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 05:34)Tennyten Wrote: Wow... the new color palette left me speechless. Nice job!

Just so I know, do you remember what the original 'light' background overlay was before the change? Thx.

Something went wrong with the default background overlay... I'll update new version later with this fixed.

On version 3.3.12 I have a darker screen after a longer time not using Kodi. Have to Exit and Start Kodi to have clear visual....

And (Simple Confluence Vertical) when going to the powerbar the entire screen gets darkened... like a black overlay with light opacity. Something to fix or overseen by me in the settings?? [Added comment] Set overlay colour to "NONE" and the powerbar screen gets blue...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - mjbxx - 2015-05-18

(2015-05-18, 21:57)werewolf80 Wrote: Set overlay colour to "NONE" and the powerbar screen gets blue...

I am seeing the same blue screen when entering the powerbar with overlay set to zero. This started happening after recent updates to Titan Beta.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-18

(2015-05-18, 07:52)Hufvudet Wrote: Great updates!!

One thing though, updated to 3.3.12 and now there's no info text in the spotlight for either movies or tv shows. I have the spotlight set to random movies and tv shows. Anything changed?

Thanks!

Thanks for the catch, this was a small bug after all the new customizable color changes.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-18

(2015-05-18, 21:57)werewolf80 Wrote: On version 3.3.12 I have a darker screen after a longer time not using Kodi. Have to Exit and Start Kodi to have clear visual....
It appears to me you have your screensaver setup to Dim.... My experience with the Dim screensaver is that it sometimes won't get out with some input devices.

(2015-05-18, 21:57)werewolf80 Wrote: And (Simple Confluence Vertical) when going to the powerbar the entire screen gets darkened... like a black overlay with light opacity. Something to fix or overseen by me in the settings?? [Added comment] Set overlay colour to "NONE" and the powerbar screen gets blue...
The overlay has always been there when you open a dialog (like the powermenu) but it was a bit overwhelming after last change.
Fixed it in the code so will be available/fixed in next beta update.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - werewolf80 - 2015-05-18

(2015-05-18, 22:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-18, 21:57)werewolf80 Wrote: On version 3.3.12 I have a darker screen after a longer time not using Kodi. Have to Exit and Start Kodi to have clear visual....
It appears to me you have your screensaver setup to Dim.... My experience with the Dim screensaver is that it sometimes won't get out with some input devices.

(2015-05-18, 21:57)werewolf80 Wrote: And (Simple Confluence Vertical) when going to the powerbar the entire screen gets darkened... like a black overlay with light opacity. Something to fix or overseen by me in the settings?? [Added comment] Set overlay colour to "NONE" and the powerbar screen gets blue...
The overlay has always been there when you open a dialog (like the powermenu) but it was a bit overwhelming after last change.
Fixed it in the code so will be available/fixed in next beta update.

Okido... I'll turn off the screen saver and see if it solves (though havent experienced it before)... NP!

btw... Great updates again!

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Tennyten - 2015-05-18

(2015-05-18, 21:57)werewolf80 Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 20:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 05:34)Tennyten Wrote: Wow... the new color palette left me speechless. Nice job!

Just so I know, do you remember what the original 'light' background overlay was before the change? Thx.

Something went wrong with the default background overlay... I'll update new version later with this fixed.

On version 3.3.12 I have a darker screen after a longer time not using Kodi. Have to Exit and Start Kodi to have clear visual....

And (Simple Confluence Vertical) when going to the powerbar the entire screen gets darkened... like a black overlay with light opacity. Something to fix or overseen by me in the settings?? [Added comment] Set overlay colour to "NONE" and the powerbar screen gets blue...

I currently have mine set to none now as well with no side effects, but would like to know what the original 'light' overlay was so that I can put it back to that. Nothing seems to match what it was before.

*(Solved) Just added the png from the Boverlays folder as a custom image.

Also a few things:

New low list looks great. Would it be difficult to add a toggle for the added details of the regular list view? Country, Genre, Studios, Director placed above movie details?
Also noticed 'Media views focus color' does not keep pre-selected color when selected by the focus button. It keeps with other views just not low list.

As far as opacity, there are no settings for the 'Options tab' & 'Focuscolor for buttons in the skin' in media library view correct? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Thanks.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Simograndi - 2015-05-18

Marcel can you move the "HD" or Seen icons to left for Big List (either normal or slim)? Because if you have a disk image it overlaps them... thank you! (translation just updated)

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - saitoh183 - 2015-05-20

(2015-05-14, 17:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-14, 17:14)saitoh183 Wrote: @marcelveldt

Is it normal that i cant get banners with plexbmc? I choose bannerplex and see the poster with the show title

Plexbmc doesn't support full artwork, only basic stuff...

Hi Marcel, I just got a reply on the Plexbmc thread on the plex forum and Banners are supported in the Amber skin

https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/106593-plexbmc-xbmc-add-on-to-connect-to-plex-media-server/page-58#entry935048

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - User 224999 - 2015-05-20

(2015-05-20, 14:42)saitoh183 Wrote: Hi Marcel, I just got a reply on the Plexbmc thread on the plex forum and Banners are supported in the Amber skin

https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/106593-plexbmc-xbmc-add-on-to-connect-to-plex-media-server/page-58#entry935048

Yes, they are supported in Amber and in Titan but in your setup it looks like they aren't retrieved from the Plex server or something... It's been a while since I last tried out the plexbmc integration in the skin (as I'm working on the Emby addon) but I will install it on my testbox to see what's going on. From what I recall I only had posters and fanart artwork when using Plex and stuff like discart, clearart, banners etc. weren't working but like I said, it's been a while since I last checked the plexbmc addon.

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - saitoh183 - 2015-05-20

(2015-05-20, 17:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 14:42)saitoh183 Wrote: Hi Marcel, I just got a reply on the Plexbmc thread on the plex forum and Banners are supported in the Amber skin

Yes, they are supported in Amber and in Titan but in your setup it looks like they aren't retrieved from the Plex server or something... It's been a while since I last tried out the plexbmc integration in the skin (as I'm working on the Emby addon) but I will install it on my testbox to see what's going on. From what I recall I only had posters and fanart artwork when using Plex and stuff like discart, clearart, banners etc. weren't working but like I said, it's been a while since I last checked the plexbmc addon.

Thanks Marcel..I might be moving to plex fulltime from emby but it would be great if i could continue using the same skin and bannerplex. I also requested on Plexbmc git that they add titan skin support for setting views across library items so i dont have to set the season and episode view per show...

RE: Titan MediaBrowser skin - Reb313 - 2015-05-20

Hey Marcel,
Rom collection browser widget still isn't working.

Ptvl still incompatible.

Just a heads up,

Keep up the good work!