Kodi Community Forum
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi (/showthread.php?tid=201894)

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - enen92 - 2014-09-12

(2014-09-08, 16:45)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-09-08, 13:47)Jayphen Wrote: It seems that changing the timezone in the add-on settings doesn't affect the times displayed in the website-parser section. I have Sydney selected, but it seems to show times as 8 hour ahead of reality. I changed to Perth, but the times did not update. What am I missing here? Thanks

It works for me.

Event in Lisbon, Portugal at 17pm == Event on sidney at 2am. Probably the content you scrape from a certain webpage is different in sidney than in Lisbon. Can't do much as this is hardcoded in parsers and I don't have a part in their development anymore.
Maybe the way to go is for you to edit/understand the code of those simple scripts and change the code accordingly.

Ok, you were right (confirmed this on a clean xbmc install in android)...I removed one dependency by mistake. Will fix this next version Smile

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - nikekakkar - 2014-09-13

Enen - there is no way to make acestreams work on openelec/raspberrypi is there? I just wanted to check if there was a work around...

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - enen92 - 2014-09-13

What is the problem of acestreams on openelec? They work. You can't just play the small amount of ones broadcasted with the new versions of the engine. Appart from that nearly 95%+ of the available acestreams are playable with this addon. Even on the pi (let's see for how long).

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - nikekakkar - 2014-09-13

I tried some from 1torrent parser and they failed.. so wanted to check. I will try other parsers..

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - Trongthuan0311 - 2014-09-13

I can't install parser
Add website parser plugin --> got script error
Execute remote python script to add url: http://bit.ly/allparsers --> got '' not a valid url ''

Pls help me. I really want to watch football tonight[/u]

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - Trongthuan0311 - 2014-09-13

http://bit.ly/allparsers not working anymore

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - Jayphen - 2014-09-13

(2014-09-12, 04:07)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-09-08, 16:45)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-09-08, 13:47)Jayphen Wrote: It seems that changing the timezone in the add-on settings doesn't affect the times displayed in the website-parser section. I have Sydney selected, but it seems to show times as 8 hour ahead of reality. I changed to Perth, but the times did not update. What am I missing here? Thanks

It works for me.

Event in Lisbon, Portugal at 17pm == Event on sidney at 2am. Probably the content you scrape from a certain webpage is different in sidney than in Lisbon. Can't do much as this is hardcoded in parsers and I don't have a part in their development anymore.
Maybe the way to go is for you to edit/understand the code of those simple scripts and change the code accordingly.

Ok, you were right (confirmed this on a clean xbmc install in android)...I removed one dependency by mistake. Will fix this next version Smile

Oh, good. I was staring at the code for the parser for a very long time trying to figure out how to fix the problem…

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - Jayphen - 2014-09-13

enen, is there a way to check the current download rate whilst streaming with Acestream?

I previously only had port 62062 forwarded to my NUC, but after running

Code:
netstat -lptu | grep acestream | grep LISTEN

I noticed another 2 ports that ACEstream listens on, so I've forwarded those as well and just wanted to check if this helps (perhaps it could be added to the wiki?)

(2014-09-13, 14:01)Jayphen Wrote: enen, is there a way to check the current download rate whilst streaming with Acestream?

I previously only had port 62062 forwarded to my NUC, but after running

Code:
netstat -lptu | grep acestream | grep LISTEN

I noticed another 2 ports that ACEstream listens on, so I've forwarded those as well and just wanted to check if this helps (perhaps it could be added to the wiki?)

Sure, they all can be edited just create a github account and edit the page Smile
Note: 62062 is the port the addon uses to send commands to it it's just available on the loopback interface. Same as the other which is the player port. So technically you just need to forward 8621 (or the one u choose) as it is the only one connected to peers.

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - slippyjim - 2014-09-13

system specs
Acer revo r3610
4GB RAM
320GB hdd

I previously was using this addon with XBMC 12 on Xubuntu 12 and it was a bit iffy, sopcast links just didnt work at all and Acestream would judder terribly at anything over 1000kbps.
So i decided to try the latest version of OpenElec, and now I have 2 problems
1) sopcast works buts often cuts out randomly
2) acestream just doesnt load anything at all, it just says Starting scestream engine and counts down from 30s to 0 then displays torrent invalid or not available check some log file.

I just read that acestream doesnt work on openelec? Is this true? If so I will just go back to xubuntu and xbmc ad hopefully sopcast will behave itself this time.....

Does it matter what flavour or version of ubuntu I use? Will one work better with p2pstreams and wiziwig?

thanks

Limit the cache (import one of the advancedsettings.xml - I advise the freememorycache=5), linux is the best platform to run sopcast. Any reason for you to be running frodo on xbmcbuntu? Xbmc is already in version 13.2.

Acestreams also work well in openelec, I tried that on a clean install on a different hdd. Regarding bufering or other stuff I can't do anything about that, I've not coded the acestreamengine nor I'm I affiliated with them. I just made a bundle with all its dependencies included.

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - slippyjim - 2014-09-13

I was running xubuntu 12 & xbmc 12 just because thats what I had done for ages and it was all ok apart from with sopcast and high botrate acestream.

But now on openelec acestream doesnt even start, so I'm no better off

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - Jobe84 - 2014-09-14

Favourites...

Hi Guys,

Im trying to figure out how I add AceStream/Sopcast IDs into my favourites within the p2p-stream addon... Its a pain in the back side having to enter the long AceStream IDs all the time.

Im running XBMC via my RaspberryPi

Thanks

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - Raivan - 2014-09-14

Hi all,

I can't connect to any torrent stream using this addon.
Running on Linux 32-bit (OpenELEC (official) - Version: 4.0.7, 3.14.11 armv6l)
XBMC (13.1 Git:84725b0). Platform: ARM Linux 32-bit

I see different errors:

python $HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/start.py
2014-09-14 12:48:15 get_default_api_version: 2
2014-09-14 12:48:15 build 2191
2014-09-14 12:48:15 version 2.0.8.7
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/start.py", line 8, in <module>
start(apptype, curdir)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/EngineConsole.py", line 43, in start
bgapp = run_bgapp(wrapper, appname, VERSION)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/BackgroundProcess.py", line 2304, in run_bgapp
app = BackgroundApp(wrapper, 0, appname, appversion, params, installdir)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/BackgroundProcess.py", line 156, in __init__
BaseApp.__init__(self, wrapper, redirectstderrout, appname, appversion, params, installdir, i2i_port, session_port)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Player/BaseApp.py", line 226, in __init__
self.OnInitBase()
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Player/BaseApp.py", line 405, in OnInitBase
self.device_id = b64encode(self.s.get_permid())
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/Session.py", line 231, in get_permid
return str(self.keypair.pub().get_der())
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/python-modules/M2Crypto/EC.py", line 254, in get_der
self.der = m2.ec_key_get_public_der(self.ec)
ValueError: Received a NULL pointer.

Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method ThreadedReactor.__bootstrap of <ThreadedReactor(Thread-13, stopped daemon -1333791648)>>
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 524, in __bootstrap
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 564, in __bootstrap_inner
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 241, in format_exc
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 141, in format_exception
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 76, in format_tb
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 101, in extract_tb
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/linecache.py", line 14, in getline
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/linecache.py", line 40, in getlines
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/linecache.py", line 108, in updatecache
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
Exception in thread UPnPThread-14 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/NATFirewall/UPnPThread.py", line 53, in run
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 403, in wait
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 237, in wait
<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Thanks for your support

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - Raivan - 2014-09-14

(2014-09-14, 13:00)Raivan Wrote: Hi all,

I can't connect to any torrent stream using this addon.
Running on Linux 32-bit (OpenELEC (official) - Version: 4.0.7, 3.14.11 armv6l)
XBMC (13.1 Git:84725b0). Platform: ARM Linux 32-bit

I see different errors:

python $HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/start.py
2014-09-14 12:48:15 get_default_api_version: 2
2014-09-14 12:48:15 build 2191
2014-09-14 12:48:15 version 2.0.8.7
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/start.py", line 8, in <module>
start(apptype, curdir)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/EngineConsole.py", line 43, in start
bgapp = run_bgapp(wrapper, appname, VERSION)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/BackgroundProcess.py", line 2304, in run_bgapp
app = BackgroundApp(wrapper, 0, appname, appversion, params, installdir)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/BackgroundProcess.py", line 156, in __init__
BaseApp.__init__(self, wrapper, redirectstderrout, appname, appversion, params, installdir, i2i_port, session_port)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Player/BaseApp.py", line 226, in __init__
self.OnInitBase()
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Player/BaseApp.py", line 405, in OnInitBase
self.device_id = b64encode(self.s.get_permid())
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/Session.py", line 231, in get_permid
return str(self.keypair.pub().get_der())
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/python-modules/M2Crypto/EC.py", line 254, in get_der
self.der = m2.ec_key_get_public_der(self.ec)
ValueError: Received a NULL pointer.

Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method ThreadedReactor.__bootstrap of <ThreadedReactor(Thread-13, stopped daemon -1333791648)>>
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 524, in __bootstrap
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 564, in __bootstrap_inner
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 241, in format_exc
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 141, in format_exception
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 76, in format_tb
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 101, in extract_tb
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/linecache.py", line 14, in getline
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/linecache.py", line 40, in getlines
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/linecache.py", line 108, in updatecache
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
Exception in thread UPnPThread-14 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/NATFirewall/UPnPThread.py", line 53, in run
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 403, in wait
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 237, in wait
<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Thanks for your support

Well, I check what process was using port 62062...

OpenELEC:~/.xbmc/temp # netstat -tulpn
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:9091 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 373/transmission-da
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:1736 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 383/xbmc.bin
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8621 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 549/python
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:62062 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 549/python
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:111 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 293/rpcbind
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:80 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 383/xbmc.bin
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:51413 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 373/transmission-da

I kill this process and now TS Engine works fine, but how is possible this port was listen if I reboot my raspi several times?