Kodi Community Forum
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi (/showthread.php?tid=201894)

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - enen92 - 2014-12-13

(2014-12-13, 23:06)gdfupos Wrote:
(2014-12-13, 22:16)enen92 Wrote: And are we supposed to guess what you're using as a media center?

Unsure who that response was to, If it as me Kodi 14.0 RC3 is what I'm using I apologize I thought I put that in the post. If your looking for hardware information I'd be happy to provide that as well.

Operating system...

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - gdfupos - 2014-12-13

(2014-12-13, 23:51)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-12-13, 23:06)gdfupos Wrote:
(2014-12-13, 22:16)enen92 Wrote: And are we supposed to guess what you're using as a media center?

Unsure who that response was to, If it as me Kodi 14.0 RC3 is what I'm using I apologize I thought I put that in the post. If your looking for hardware information I'd be happy to provide that as well.

Operating system...

Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center.

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - enen92 - 2014-12-14

The acestreamengine is stored in the userdata (C:\\Users\You\Appdata\Roaming\xbmc\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.p2p-streams\acestream)
Check if it starts manually (ace_engine.exe). Close any engine / aceplayer you might have running at the same time.

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - gdfupos - 2014-12-14

(2014-12-14, 00:04)enen92 Wrote: The acestreamengine is stored in the userdata (C:\\Users\You\Appdata\Roaming\xbmc\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.p2p-streams\acestream)
Check if it starts manually (ace_engine.exe). Close any engine / aceplayer you might have running at the same time.

It launches as a background process and then the icon appears in the system tray.

So if you start an acestream from kodi (closing that engine first) and having xbmc in window mode does it start and append to your sys tray?
If not open it manually (from the path given above), and play an ace having the engine running. Check if it works. If it doesn't maybe there is a problem getting the connection port of the engine.

Cheers

(2014-12-14, 01:13)enen92 Wrote: So if you start an acestream from kodi (closing that engine first) and having xbmc in window mode does it start and append to your sys tray?
If not open it manually (from the path given above), and play an ace having the engine running. Check if it works. If it doesn't maybe there is a problem getting the connection port of the engine.

Cheers

Thanks for the help, appreciate it.

So with Kodi open from the P2P addon I access from a link or from entering an ID. When I start it I get the normal countdown of 40 seconds, I can see the engine open in the task manager and then appear in the tray. After the 40 second count down it just says torrent not available or invalid as per usual and closes.

So far just so I can make sure you have all the information that might help.

Security software was previously configured but has been completely removed just to be sure.
Port is forwarded on my router as per the wiki.
Acestream connects fine outside of Kodi when I open the AcePlayer manually.

If there is anything else I can provide for you let me know and once again thanks.

Is there any acestream.log or something in that folder I pointed above? If so, pastebin it pls.

(2014-12-14, 01:44)enen92 Wrote: Is there any acestream.log or something in that folder I pointed above? If so, pastebin it pls.

Here is the log file

(2014-12-14, 02:20)gdfupos Wrote:
(2014-12-14, 01:44)enen92 Wrote: Is there any acestream.log or something in that folder I pointed above? If so, pastebin it pls.

Here is the log file

All is okay there. Probably the addon isn't getting the correct port to connect. Install this version:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18776566/plugin.video.p2p-streams-1.1.9a.zip

after that send me a debug log

(2014-12-14, 02:40)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-12-14, 02:20)gdfupos Wrote:

Here is the log file

All is okay there. Probably the addon isn't getting the correct port to connect. Install this version:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18776566/plugin.video.p2p-streams-1.1.9a.zip

after that send me a debug log

Sure thing, do you want me to leave everything default or use any specific ports?

You can't change the ports from the addon. Put the settings back to default and re-enter the addon once installed.

(2014-12-14, 02:56)enen92 Wrote: You can't change the ports from the addon. Put the settings back to default and re-enter the addon once installed.

Pretty awesome, Works fine now. No idea what you did but appreciate it, doesn't even take the full 40 seconds takes about 5 and then start connection and the stream pops up!

(2014-12-14, 03:10)gdfupos Wrote:
(2014-12-14, 02:56)enen92 Wrote: You can't change the ports from the addon. Put the settings back to default and re-enter the addon once installed.

Pretty awesome, Works fine now. No idea what you did but appreciate it, doesn't even take the full 40 seconds takes about 5 and then start connection and the stream pops up!

Nothing...just a few prints to the log to debug the problem, guess the problem was on your side then, or some setting you changed you were not suposed to change.
Glad it's working now, take care.

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - meribassai - 2014-12-14

(2014-12-13, 15:29)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-12-13, 13:50)meribassai Wrote: Hi Enen,
Great job, that you are providing supports for all of us. I,m using openelec xbmc and having problem with acestream (sopcast works fine). Did i made any mistake to set the p2p stream at the first time, like i read some quote" say no to openelec" how can i fix this. Or may be you already fix this issues?
Thank you for your time

Saying you're running openelec is pretty much saying you're running xbmc on linux. There are a bunch of platforms in which openelec is available, p2p-streams doesn't work in all of them. Specify the platform.

Openelec for arm devices (e.g. raspberry pi, cubox etc) only has Acestream 2.0 Protocol. Which means you can't play 99% of the streams
Openelec for x86 and x64 devices (such as a laptop) works fine.

Hi Enen,
maybe you already fixed this issue as you post yesterday, I tested yesterday evening and acestream is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great man you are genius!!!!!
thank you

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - Il-Mejjet - 2014-12-14

Can somebody let me know how to store acestream cache on an external usb or sdcard pls?