Kodi Community Forum
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi (/showthread.php?tid=201894)

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - adster13 - 2015-03-20

(2015-03-20, 16:21)enen92 Wrote: As you all may know, google code will shut down in June or something. I need to find an alternative repository for this plugin (github is not an option). I'll probably use the microsoft one upon suggestion of a friend (not that I like them much lol).
I also want to change the name of the plugin. It has to be something related to peer-to-peer or live without any mentions to streams/stream.
I am open to suggestions.

I don't use this plugin much nowadays so if simply there is no interest in helping or giving suggestions I assume there is also no interest in the plugin. If that's the case I'll simply drop support to it.

Names ?!? PeerTV PeerMedia PeerKodi SopAce/AceSop LiveSharing/SharingLive

I enjoy your work Enen92, can't wait for your other project to go live, but please keep supporting this great addon

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - enen92 - 2015-03-20

@kalma run this through ssh:

Code:
$HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine --client-console --lib-path $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/

Post the output

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - kalma - 2015-03-20

(I ran it from /). The result is:

-sh: /root/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine: No such file or directory.

In my QNAP, that file is located at: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/KODI/root/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine. It has excution permissions for everyone.

If I try to run it directly, once at the right folder, it says:
-sh: acestreamengine: command not found

If I run it as ./acestreamengine, it says:

-sh: acestream: error while loading shared libraries: libpython2.7.so.1.0: Wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - kalma - 2015-03-20

I didn't realize it was you before. You're doing a really great job. You're a f***g geek, man. Thank you so much for this amazing add-on. Keep on pushing!!!

I have also tried to add "lib" at the end of the command, resulting in:

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/KODI/root/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine --client-console --lib-path /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/KODI/root/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib

... but same result (wrong ELF class).

Hope this helps.

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - enen92 - 2015-03-21

What about:

uname -a ?

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - kalma - 2015-03-21

Result:
Linux KalmaNAS2 3.12.6 #1 SMP Tue Feb 17 01:16:34 CST 2015 x86_64 unknown

I was reading previous posts... Man, your addon is one of the most popular in xbmc/kodi. Furthermore, it is one of the main reasons many people purchase an RPi and installs OPENELEC on it (it's my case as well as many others I know)... Please do not stop supporting it!!!

About names? I would suggest you use something sonorous, together with P2P or peer. I like some of the options given by adster13. Other ideas:
WatchOutP2P/P2PWatch/PeerWatch
P2PCrawler/PeerCrawler
P2PVortex/VortexP2P/PeerVortex/Vortex
PeerTwister
PeerKiller
Vendetta (based on the idea from the V of Vendetta comic... revolution and democracy)

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - tfouto - 2015-03-21

Kodi2Peer

P2P-AddOn

Peer2Beer

HAHAHAHA!!! Peer2Beer is great!

Peer2People
All2Watch/Peer2All
PeerPerView/Peer2View
SportsNapster/PeerNapster
Peer2TV/TV2Watch/TVPeer2People
Peer4all
LiveP2PSports/P2PSportsLive/P2PLive
P2PHunger/PeerHunger
PeerGobling
UltimateP2P
DontP2Pay

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - tedbaker - 2015-03-21

Peer2Beer is a winner! Smile

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - honorem - 2015-03-21

Your addon is amazing enen, and so is your support of it, you even support individual forum posts, huge!

So the name, if it has to contain P2P/Peer2peer etc.. maybe P2P4U? (P2P for you) little bit catchy with the spelling '4U'.

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - tfouto - 2015-03-21

Peer2Beer - Watching a peer, while drinking a beer.

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - sattekop - 2015-03-21

Love Peer2Beer.

Suggest.
LiveAlot

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - kalma - 2015-03-22

Hi again,

Still messing around acestream. But now I think acestream is not working at all, not only on QNAP. I am now testing on Linux and it doesn't work either. The ports are open and I didn't modify anything since the last time it worked. The same happened to me a few weeks ago, and after a few days, it worked again without changin anything... weird, at least

RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - redglory - 2015-03-23

Peer2Beer gets my vote!