Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - woodside - 2014-10-14

Great.. all is well... thanks for the credits mention. One more thing... probably because of WIP but thought I would throw it out here. When selecting info on a movie from the trailers screen...

then "Online Info" from that screen, all the posters are showing only icons.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-10-14

(2014-10-14, 19:35)woodside Wrote: Great.. all is well... thanks for the credits mention. One more thing... probably because of WIP but thought I would throw it out here. When selecting info on a movie from the trailers screen...

yes, it is the same dialog. will probably get removed / exchanged with something nicer.

(2014-10-14, 19:49)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 19:35)woodside Wrote: Great.. all is well... thanks for the credits mention. One more thing... probably because of WIP but thought I would throw it out here. When selecting info on a movie from the trailers screen...

yes, it is the same dialog. will probably get removed / exchanged with something nicer.
Wink

When editing a main menu item and selecting "Exchange Position" the labels are out of alignment.

This one I think is just a design choice but... using the widgets "Mixed TV"(bottom widget) or "Mixed Movies" (top widget) there are blank parts of the widget unless you have a tvshow or movie in progress. I usually watch shows from beginning to end so I usually don't have anything in progress. However, I like those widgets and was wondering if by chance you could have some kind of backup art in those places in case a user doesn't have a movie or tvshow that's in progress. I know this is kind of nitpicking and I understand if you want to leave it as is... thanks.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - sveni_lee - 2014-10-14

I have a strange issue.
on my windows laptop I can see the "New" lable in Tripanel-Banner-View
on my Linux system I cant see the "New" lable

any ideas?

(2014-10-14, 21:00)sveni_lee Wrote: I have a strange issue.
on my windows laptop I can see the "New" lable in Tripanel-Banner-View
on my Linux system I cant see the "New" lable

any ideas?

Probably upper lower case issue. Will fix it later.

(2014-10-14, 20:56)woodside Wrote: When editing a main menu item and selecting "Exchange Position" the labels are out of alignment.

This one I think is just a design choice but... using the widgets "Mixed TV"(bottom widget) or "Mixed Movies" (top widget) there are blank parts of the widget unless you have a tvshow or movie in progress. I usually watch shows from beginning to end so I usually don't have anything in progress. However, I like those widgets and was wondering if by chance you could have some kind of backup art in those places in case a user doesn't have a movie or tvshow that's in progress. I know this is kind of nitpicking and I understand if you want to leave it as is... thanks.

first one will get fixed.
what would be a good fallback for the inprogress ones? will see if i can put in a fallback without too much hassle.

(2014-10-14, 21:49)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 20:56)woodside Wrote: When editing a main menu item and selecting "Exchange Position" the labels are out of alignment.

first one will get fixed.
what would be a good fallback for the inprogress ones? will see if i can put in a fallback without too much hassle.

hmmm... a "good fallback" is a good question... I'll ponder that one for a while and get back with you

ok. the other bugs should be fixed now.

by the way: you can exchange the 3 sections of the mixed widget with a smart playlist already now by right-clicking on them. Wink

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - sveni_lee - 2014-10-14

I set the "Startup Focus Item" to Live TV but every time when I start xbmc the Focus is on "TV-Serien"

(2014-10-14, 22:14)phil65 Wrote: ok. the other bugs should be fixed now.

by the way: you can exchange the 3 sections of the mixed widget with a smart playlist already now by right-clicking on them. Wink

Hmmm... I right clicked and it showed the option to choose a playlist, I selected a smart playlist but it doesn't seem to pick it up. I tried a recently aired smart playlist for tv shows and a playlist I just made for testing using comedy movies but neither one shows up in either widget after choosing... nothing changes. I also tried restarting Kodi but still blank.Huh

put in a fix for that some minutes ago (skin + script.home update required)

(2014-10-14, 23:26)phil65 Wrote: put in a fix for that some minutes ago (skin + script.home update required)

Ahhhh... just got a little ahead of myself and downloaded updates before they were actually updated... works like a charm.

Hey bro one more alignment problem I see... The numbers are on the far right of the labels in the music visualization screen.

Also, using the arrow keys to navigate in the music visualization screen... if your navigating from left to right it goes all the way to "music videos" then jumps back to "Similar Artists", but if your navigating from right to left say going from "Biography" to "Discography" to Similar Artists" one more left arrow from "Similar Artist" it should jump back to "Music Videos" but it doesn't. It skips and goes straight from "Similar Artists" to "Fanart" skipping "Music Videos"...lol... think I got that right... If you want a small video of this let me know

Also... blank "Music Videos" when I'm certain there are music videos. (could do without music videos in this screen anyhow. Don't see the point of stopping the music you are listening to in order to watch the video when you can view the videos from the Artist Info screen)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - woodside - 2014-10-15

If you select an actor from the "Popular People" widget, the info screen for the actor has mis-aligned labels for the actors role in "Filmography" section.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-10-15

yeah musicvis needs some rework. didnt tackle that yet. will only fix the small stuff for now.