Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - phil65 - 2014-11-23

I was just workin on that part so make sure that both scripts are up-to-date. the actor info dialog probably still contains some errors.
this is because I am in the process of getting rid of script.metadata. actors. That script is mainly unmaintained and I do not have to add too much code to extendedinfo script to achieve (almost) the same functionality.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Eisi2005 - 2014-11-23

@Phil

first time to try your new version. Thanks for your work. I use helix beta 3 with the latest version from your scripts paste on first post. After starting Kodi i have a script error with extendedinfo and with toolbox.

Could you take a look at the debug log.

All parts of kodi and your skin are fresh installed on a fresh pc

http://pastebin.com/WWHdMpXC

Thanks

Eisi

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - hn3012 - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-23, 04:51)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-11-22, 23:56)hn3012 Wrote: [quote='phil65' pid='1842908' dateline='1416661644']
complete log, please. All scripts up-to-date? Which platform?
Yes i use the latest of all script from github
i use windows 8.1 and here is the complete log
link

ok, then I guess that you donĀ“t have script.module.pil installed?

OK how do i get script.module.pil installed cant find it anywhere ?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - AlexKruidenberg - 2014-11-23

Your redesigned skin looks very nice so far. But i don't like the orange colors of the skin. How can i get the old blue colors?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - pajda106 - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-22, 16:55)phil65 Wrote: Redesigned:
watch gallery

I installed new git version and I don't have new info view, am i do something wrong?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Edworld - 2014-11-23

pajda106:

Make sure you install everything on the first post

(2014-11-23, 15:46)Edworld Wrote: pajda106:

It's working now but still don't have colored background. And on home screan the tint on cdart and on background when widgets are activate is to dark. I almost can't see the cd.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - snyft - 2014-11-23

How do i reset my skin settings? I managed to delete movies from homescreen >_<.
Btw is there a way to have visual of video in background when in menus?
Also for some reason the latest movie background on movies or episodes or tv dident work for me yesterday with newest kodi.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - schimi2k - 2014-11-23

hey guys,
i wanna try this new phil version but every time i start it i dont have ANY text at all !!!! i test on 2 pcs - i reinstalled the cmpl xbmc new ( 13.2 ) everytime NO TEXT ?
i see the backrounds, the Icons, the colors but no text
any ideas ?

Welcome back - Development updates - sveni_lee - 2014-11-23

Phils Master Branch is for Helix... so maybe that's the problem...

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - schimi2k - 2014-11-23

oh... i missed that ... so i will wait a bit for a HELIX RC Smile
thx sveni_lee

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - bobrap - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-23, 17:18)snyft Wrote: How do i reset my skin settings? I managed to delete movies from homescreen >_<.
Btw is there a way to have visual of video in background when in menus?
Also for some reason the latest movie background on movies or episodes or tv dident work for me yesterday with newest kodi.

Under Programs/skin toolbox/reset skin settings. If you are talking about setting the background to something like random movies/episodes, not working for me either. Just background overlay works for me.

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - Maniac - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-23, 16:36)pajda106 Wrote:

It's working now but still don't have colored background. And on home screan the tint on cdart and on background when widgets are activate is to dark. I almost can't see the cd.
Try pressing 'i' while in home screen. It let's you switch between fanart and widget modes.

(2014-11-23, 20:15)Maniac Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 16:36)pajda106 Wrote:

Try pressing 'i' while in home screen. It let's you switch between fanart and widget modes.

I now this trickTongue But still widget mode is to dark for me. And "i" key not working at discart. Somebody now where i can change it or what string i need to cahnge?

RE: Welcome back - Development updates - snyft - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-23, 19:32)bobrap Wrote: Under Programs/skin toolbox/reset skin settings. If you are talking about setting the background to something like random movies/episodes, not working for me either. Just background overlay works for me.

Thanks!
Using "widget fanart" somewhat works, it seems to only show the latest one sadly.