Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - SheHateMe - 2014-12-19

Which LiveTV mod from Maniac can I used with this? The one for 4.19 or the one for Nox 5?

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - phil65 - 2014-12-19

Maniac himself is doing the main work for the PVR section of my branch so no need to use any mods.

Cool. Last question. Am I able to use Weather Fanart with this? I can't seem to find where to tell the skin where the Weather Fanart pack is...

you dont need the fanart pack, the skin pulls those images from internet.

Thats what I was worried about. It appears to just be showing random images that dont make sense with the weather forcast. I am using the Weather Underground API add-on. The weather comes in just fine....just wondering whats up with the images. Is there a specific plugin I should use with this skin for weather?

openweathermap addon from ronie.

@the guys who helped testing movieinfo dialog: I think I could boost performance for movieinfo dialog a bit by multithreading the shit out of it. would be nice if people could compare it Smile

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - sat4all - 2014-12-19

great work phil.
significant boost, the movieinfo dialog now load very fast & flawless browsing.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Rastan - 2014-12-19

(2014-12-19, 06:57)phil65 Wrote: @the guys who helped testing movieinfo dialog: I think I could boost performance for movieinfo dialog a bit by multithreading the shit out of it. would be nice if people could compare it Smile

Hey Phil,

I just updated and tested your updated script and it definitely feels quicker. It used to take around 2 seconds for me, now it is more like 1 second. Good job! Blush

LOG

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - mikeSiLVO - 2014-12-19

recent update to extendedinfo while using Aeon Nox 5 throws errors when selecting a second actor to display info for. Here is my Log.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Slipass - 2014-12-19

I have still the problem that i cant activate the submenu.
Is it an bug? Or have i forget anything?

Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - brimnac - 2014-12-19

(2014-12-19, 15:29)Slipass Wrote: I have still the problem that i cant activate the submenu.
Is it an bug? Or have i forget anything?

It's now an add on. I think in Services or something - I'm on my phone but I had the hardest time with that, too. Kept me from using the updated skin for a while until I figured that out.

script.skinshortcuts. (installs automatically if you properly install my skin)

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - bobrap - 2014-12-19

Hey, Phil. Skin i really coming along nicely! Of course, a few questions. Smile There used to be an option to refresh movies or TV shows. Gone now? If so, how does one perform a refresh? Under the mange tab for TV, there are no options. Something you're still working on? Thanks for all the work you're putting into the skin.

(2014-12-19, 18:09)bobrap Wrote: Hey, Phil. Skin i really coming along nicely! Of course, a few questions. Smile There used to be an option to refresh movies or TV shows. Gone now? If so, how does one perform a refresh? Under the mange tab for TV, there are no options. Something you're still working on? Thanks for all the work you're putting into the skin.

atm you can rescrape by opening infodialog from files mode.
Manage Dialog is still WIP.