Kodi Community Forum
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support (/showthread.php?tid=202302)

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - richjack2003 - 2015-01-18

Phil,

Here you go. The CPU usage is cutoff. There was another similar one somewhere, but cant seem to remember at the moment.
I'll post it later when I see it again.

On another note, I seem to be getting extendedinfo script fail message, every time I exit Music.
I'm sure I'm either missing something or need to update something??

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - phil65 - 2015-01-18

you need to provide more infos, debug log, what versions you´re using, how you installed them etc.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - jojo280 - 2015-01-18

(2015-01-17, 22:47)phil65 Wrote: deleting script.extendedinfo-master folder and use repository version would be a start. Rolleyes

Done, I also "clean" others. It's ok now.
Thanks.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - bill1972 - 2015-01-18

hitting enter on the movie trailer brings up the info screen and does not play the trailer. This is under the home menu trailer button.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - splice42 - 2015-01-20

Starting to figure out how to configure this, it's been a while I setup the original and this one isn't quite the same. I've been able to create my custom home menus for smart playlists. Is there any way to apply dynamic background images based on a smart playlist yet? Same for recent episodes/in progress, etc. If I were able to get both of these to work it'd be a damn good sight better than the rest I've tried so far. Thanks for keeping the dream alive.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - cd492 - 2015-01-20

I have a Problem with the TV Show In Progress Widget on the Home Menu. It doesn't show me any shows at all but when I go in TV Show SubMenu and select In Progress my Shows appear. Any Idea what could be wrong?

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - wripet - 2015-01-20

I just downloaded your amazing Aeon Nox version from github, but after playing with this skin a little i figured that it doesn't show the possibility to edit the home menu entries, not even turning them on/off. Am I missing something here?

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - mikebzh44 - 2015-01-20

yes : pressing C on main menu to edit item or hide/unhide items Wink

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - wripet - 2015-01-20

(2015-01-20, 18:36)mikebzh44 Wrote: yes : pressing C on main menu to edit item or hide/unhide items Wink

Doh!

Cheers man!

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - W1nks - 2015-01-22

Thanks so much for the skin! I've been using it everyday for the past week and it's been working great so far! It's very smooth and responsive compared to the different modded versions I've tried.

I do have one question though.. I noticed in the old version when I would hold down the down arrow and scroll through my Movies/Music/etc. it would pop up a little toolbar at the top that would say the letter you're at while you're scrolling through. Is this something that just hasn't been re-added yet or has it been removed?

Also, do you take donations?

Thanks for all you do!

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - wripet - 2015-01-22

I got a question according the Music OSD in the Aeon Nox Skin. When I select either artist slideshow or extrafanart for the background, no pictures show up. However, when I disable the lyrics plugin, the artist slideshow shows up instead of the lyrics, so apparently the skin finds the pictures.

Is the artist background not yet implemented or is this a bug?

Thanks!

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - dutchie393 - 2015-01-22

FYI , I found that when you go 'info' on a tv series, it accesses themoviedb rather than tvdb

Note the non thumbnails from themoviedb,
AND the different sort order of the episodes between the two.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - mikebzh44 - 2015-01-22

Is it possible to get local information when pressing i and not trigger ExtendedInfo to get all sort of useless (to my eyes) informations ?

What about displaying local information when pressing i, like in Confluence and having a button (labelled "More info") to execute ExtendedInfo and display all informations scraped from Internet.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - wripet - 2015-01-22

(2015-01-22, 19:02)mikebzh44 Wrote: Is it possible to get local information when pressing i and not trigger ExtendedInfo to get all sort of useless (to my eyes) informations ?

What about displaying local information when pressing i, like in Confluence and having a button (labelled "More info") to execute ExtendedInfo and display all informations scraped from Internet.

You can configure a few views in a way that it either automatically or after pressing the up-button shows the locally stored info.

But why do you think that Extendedinfo is useless? It is basically the same info as the locally stored, just with the option to show more information based on what you are viewing right now.

RE: Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support - mikebzh44 - 2015-01-22

Because it take few seconds to scrap informations from Internet while local information are available instantly Wink