Kodi Community Forum
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library (/showthread.php?tid=204184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - iorifly - 2014-11-10

fantasticn,

Channels, for those using the MediaBrowser .....
to disable Settings: skin -> Manage category -> Channels

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - fantasticn - 2014-11-11

Hi iorifly,

Thanks for the hint. Seems I was too blind to see it. Channels are now disabled.

Brgds,

FantasticN

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - iorifly - 2014-11-11

im85288,
    Could do a test with tvtuner? The developing updated the addon helix to beta 2, however with this error for me, and I think the problem may be with the skin, could test?
    Or any other member that uses skin.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - iorifly - 2014-11-12

tvtunes worked for me, was enough to disable the option
"automatically switch to play upon visualization"

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - fantasticn - 2014-11-13

Besides my feedback in Post #165, I would suggest to have a smaller music widget. Since all selectable options for the widget are only refering to album covers it does not seem appropriate to have such a widescreen window for the widget. Instead you could nake it smaller (cover size) and add two more buttons.

Anyway, since upgrading to kodi (now Beta 2) I have tons of script errors with several addons (IceFilms, Youtube, FritzBox-Addon etc.). Though it is obviously not related to the skin (same problem if I switch to confluence) I would like to ask if anyone has experienced the same problems. I was not able to find anything about that in other threads.

Brgds,

FantasticN

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - iorifly - 2014-11-13

fantasticn,
What would bug with youtube?

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - fantasticn - 2014-11-14

Several addons (like youtube) report script error and are not starting. Maybe it is a result of having them copied via SSH from my previous Gotham installation (incl. all addon-data). I will try a clean install of Helix again and then install each addon seperately from the respositories (and configure it manuall again). That might take some time.

Edit: Ok, that worked. Addons are fine again. Seems you cannot just copy them from previous Gotham installation but have to install them from scratch.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - im85288 - 2014-11-15

There's a new version up 3.0.63

This one has changes that are for the MediaBrowser users and requires the latest beta xbmb3c addon (version 0.9.705). An enhanced video info screen is now available, giving the ability to do things like mark watched/unwatched, favourite, like, dislike..explore actor details etc etc

Hi fantasticn, good to see your back. Photos/Pictures will be something I will eventually add. The music section too is something I do not want to change as it matches most of the other sections...still trying to think of a good idea for the live tv section. I do though accept pull requests etc if people want to contribute for others to benefit.

(2014-11-08, 06:10)dsmuk Wrote: Have just upgraded to the new Kodi beta to try this skin and its brilliant.

Just one thing I don't seem able to customise... The overlays used for the background. In the other version of 1080XF I was able to simply rename black_content.png in the extras, fade folder to remove any overlay on the background but for this I can't get it to do the same. Is there a different file I need to change?

This has been changed to use a white background with different levels of tint applied via the colours. If you look in the colours folder in for example Ocean.xml you will see something like <color name="HomeBG">DD4bb4f6</color> and other values...have a play here and you should be able to create something that suits you. If you do create your own colour scheme and want it included in the skin you can post the xml here or ideally submit a pull request on the repo.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - im85288 - 2014-11-16

A new version is up 3.0.65

This one brings in a HUGE feature for Media Browser users....the ability to show Video Backdrops (Theme Videos) when browsing your media!

A few screenshots...you will have to imagine it is a playing video!

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - iorifly - 2014-11-19

im85288,
Please porting library for this possibility kodi !!! Please! Where low these themes?

It would be great to have this possibility in kodi library.

However there where these files to downlaod?

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - dixons - 2014-11-19

Hi,
Read through all posts, and would really like to try this skin but still not able to load skin onto my Helix Beta 3, not compatible.
Don't want to do a fresh install, so is there another way to install the skin from zip?

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - iorifly - 2014-11-19

im85288,

You can have a background image like this, instead of fanart? I'm talking about the background image, the tone is very beautiful ... is it possible?
  I would use this background image ...

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - Piers - 2014-11-20

(2014-11-19, 20:44)iorifly Wrote: im85288,

You can have a background image like this, instead of fanart? I'm talking about the background image, the tone is very beautiful ... is it possible?
  I would use this background image ...

That's not hard to do, the default wallpapers the skin comes with aren't far off...

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - iorifly - 2014-11-20

I wanted this shade the background, very beautiful. But also do not know if it would remove the fanart .. it would only be a test.

im85288,
    Could integrate the script extendedinfo skin?

Yes lack of display cdart views on the movies, I know I have to use those media browser, however for native library xbmc, do not have!

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - Helix Edition - arithine - 2014-11-22

I'm not sure how to explain this but with the TV Show widjet it usually shows s01e01 unless all the other episodes from s01e01 to the last played episode have been marked as watched.