Kodi Community Forum
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library (/showthread.php?tid=204184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - iorifly - 2015-01-26

Piers,

Thank U !!!

im85288, help me?

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - im85288 - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 03:34)Piers Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 03:30)iorifly Wrote: Im85288,

Here the picture of the problem I mentioned.
There is to see which option I'm choosing ... "Legendas.tv", "Open" or "Legendasdix.com"

Sorry the photo cell, however this complicated one print of the mac mini at the moment

That's a texture issue from an old version, im85288 needs to replace 30-60 textures from 1080XF to fix issues like that.

(2015-01-26, 03:37)iorifly Wrote: Piers,

Thank U !!!

im85288, help me?

Thanks Piers, I will merge the latest textures later today.

(2015-01-26, 01:19)komplex Wrote: Has this view always been like this?

Doesnt show the episode info on the right hand side just the fanart

If you look at the same view in Movies

I have a smart playlist for shows added in the last week it has the same view as tvshows but shows the episode info

Hmm I don't think so...I't was one of the areas changed with the fade fix so I'll double check thanks.

Ps. You can remove the .. From appearing by going to Appearance->File lists->Show parent folder items

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - im85288 - 2015-01-26

Version 3.0.103 is now available.

It contains the latest textures from the bask 1080XF skin. @iorifly - please check to see if this resolves the issues you reported Smile

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - komplex - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 10:41)im85288 Wrote: Hmm I don't think so...I't was one of the areas changed with the fade fix so I'll double check thanks.

seems to be fine this morning, cheers

(2015-01-26, 10:41)im85288 Wrote: Ps. You can remove the .. From appearing by going to Appearance->File lists->Show parent folder items

Thank you!! was wondering where the hell the setting for that was Smile

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - iorifly - 2015-01-26

Yes. Solved.

I can see the selection.

(2015-01-26, 14:10)im85288 Wrote: Version 3.0.103 is now available.

It contains the latest textures from the bask 1080XF skin. @iorifly - please check to see if this resolves the issues you reported Smile

A question would be possible, the tip of the selection is at the color we chose to focus?

(2015-01-26, 20:33)iorifly Wrote: A question would be possible, the tip of the selection is at the color we chose to focus?

Ah yes, that's for subtitle selection yes? I will take a look

im85288,
   Thank U !!

I'm showing you a sample image.

In this case the chosen color of User's focus is red ... this detail in the selection is beautiful.

(2015-01-10, 18:17)Dezzorex Wrote: I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I see in a lot of pictures through the thread that some has a blue watched indicator in the list views.

I only get the green dot in the corner of the pictures, this makes it so that I have to scroll through the whole list of shows to find where I am, not just glance at the screen and see, oh im at episode 10, then lets scroll there. Is it something I do wrong, or is it intended?

Other than that I really love the skin.

Hi, sorry for the delayed response..I presu your using the native Kodi library and have to admit that I'm not 100% about what is going on there with regards the indicators. I think blue is unwatched and green is watched...

Can you post some screenshots as it'll make it more likely we are talking about the same thing and allow me to provide a better response.

(2015-01-10, 18:37)Flop Wrote: @im85288, thanks for your mod ;-)

I think I have found a bug,

I use this for substitute favourite in advancedsettings.xml
Code:
<substitute>
           <from>special://profile/favourites.xml</from>
           <to>smb://SRV-KODI/repository/Userdata/favourites.xml</to>
     </substitute>

On Home, with button favourite on bottom, I get my favourites
On Home, if I try to set widget to favourite I get this error in log:

Code:
17:25:56 T:3472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'C:\\Users\\Utilisateur\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\favourites.xml')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.favourites\default.py", line 176, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.favourites\default.py", line 22, in __init__
                                                found, favourites = self._read_file()
                                              File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.favourites\default.py", line 46, in _read_file
                                                self.doc = parse(self.fav_file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
                                                return expatbuilder.parse(file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 922, in parse
                                                fp = open(file, 'rb')
                                            IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'C:\\Users\\Utilisateur\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\favourites.xml')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:27:58 T:4620  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false

Can you improve this to works with substitute path?

- Another bug, I can't manage categories if language is French, works only with English language

thanks for help Angel

Hi, again apologies for the late response...I'll have a look at the widget list issue.

For the categories I only provided English translations...please have a look at my github location and in the English language version all additional entry's are at the bottom of the file. This will need to be copied into the French file and translated. When complete you can submit a pull request,

Thanks

(2015-01-21, 18:45)komplex Wrote: If it helps im using the latest from Phil's git 2.0.3 not the 2.0.2 that's in the Kodi repo

I haven't forgotten about this Smile Just not enough time in the day!

(2015-01-26, 20:41)iorifly Wrote: im85288,
   Thank U !!

I'm showing you a sample image.

In this case the chosen color of User's focus is red ... this detail in the selection is beautiful.

Yes agree, it makes it easier for navigation Smile

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - benbour - 2015-01-27

Great Skin! I use 1080XF and this version sometimes for the extra artwork options! Best of both worlds, so thanks for that!

Is it possible to add Disc art under "choose artwork" in movie info? The "update artwork after database update" is awesome too, but would be perfect if it also included disc art downloads.

Couch Potato handles all my artwork, but KODI does not know it's actually there, nor display it, until artwork downloader has run.

The logo and other stuff does show up after a database update since artwork downloader does the auto run afterwards, but since disc art is not included in this artwork update, it will not show up unless artwork downloader is manually ran.

Thanks again for the awesome work!

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - AlterOdin - 2015-01-28

As said; Great Skin! Really like the clean look of it.

One question (and asked before for Xperience1080+): Is there a command to directly move from one Home menu to another, regardless of where your focus is? That is if your focus is on the "Video-Addons" square under Section (Home menu) "Movies" is there a command to directly go to Section "TV-Shows" (without have to set the focus on the Home menu and click right).

Reason I am asking I using a 360 controller and would love to use my bumpers to move left and right on the home menu regardless where focus is (and select the first item in the newly selected section) .

I do have a makeshift solution here (regarding Xperience1080+): http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=176397 , but this is not 100% functional.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - komplex - 2015-01-28

I know you said you where looking into it but Piers has fixed it in his version i just dont know where i should be looking to add it to your version lol

Your version
http://i.imgur.com/LIVgjGy.gifv

Piers version
http://i.imgur.com/20YAjcv.gifv

Of if someone is around that can point me in the right direction that'd be great

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Piers - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-28, 21:58)komplex Wrote: I know you said you where looking into it but Piers has fixed it in his version i just dont know where i should be looking to add it to your version lol

Your version
http://i.imgur.com/LIVgjGy.gifv

Piers version
http://i.imgur.com/20YAjcv.gifv

Of if someone is around that can point me in the right direction that'd be great

Which fix are you trying to apply?

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - eskay993 - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-28, 03:55)AlterOdin Wrote: As said; Great Skin! Really like the clean look of it.

One question (and asked before for Xperience1080+): Is there a command to directly move from one Home menu to another, regardless of where your focus is? That is if your focus is on the "Video-Addons" square under Section (Home menu) "Movies" is there a command to directly go to Section "TV-Shows" (without have to set the focus on the Home menu and click right).

Reason I am asking I using a 360 controller and would love to use my bumpers to move left and right on the home menu regardless where focus is (and select the first item in the newly selected section) .

I do have a makeshift solution here (regarding Xperience1080+): http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=176397 , but this is not 100% functional.

I too would like to know if this is possible. I would love to map Page Up / Page Down to skip through sections easily.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - komplex - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-29, 06:31)Piers Wrote: Which fix are you trying to apply?

When i click on trending tvshow/upcoming movies in the MB3 version it will just open up the youtube addon, but in your version it opens with links to trailers of the shows/movies. im85288's used to do that but he changed something a few updates back and it hasnt worked since

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - cw-kid - 2015-01-29

Hi

Is there a menu item / option in this skin to run Artwork Downloader in Solo mode against an individual movie title or tv show title ?

There seems to be no way to do this in 1080XF - You can either run Artwork Downloader in full Auto mode (scan entire library) or there are some options for running Artwork Downloader in GUI mode but some types of artwork are missing for selection.

I did ask if this could be added in 1080XF, I posted an explanation and some screen shots, but I don't think its gonna happen.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=197125&pid=1905638#pid1905638

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=197125&pid=1906792#pid1906792

Other new skins seem to support it for example in Metro-TV skin you can from the Movie Info area click a manage button and then choose manual to run Artwork Downloader in GUI mode. Or you can choose auto to run Artwork Downloader in Solo mode which will then automatically download all available artwork for that particular movie title only.

Thanks