Kodi Community Forum
XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2) (/showthread.php?tid=23834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

- gorgone - 2010-01-23

i know

but i dont want that xbmc sort my datas

i want my regular dreambox 800 datas

anyway its nice to see it runs very nice but channel switch is some times a problem

realjobe Wrote:This has been tested and acording to vdrfan seems to work. Need to test this when the next release pops up. Wink

Xbmc sorts the channel list are you want, there are different criterias (date,name etc...a-z,z-a)

for EPG show there was a script (MyTV) if I can recall it correctly..

- mkortstiege - 2010-01-23

Won't happen before the pvr-testing2 stuff is merged into trunk. After that, someone needs to create a new shiny tuxbox client.

- gorgone - 2010-01-23

is there a timeline for the merge ?

vdrfan Wrote:Won't happen before the pvr-testing2 stuff is merged into trunk. After that, someone needs to create a new shiny tuxbox client.

- mkortstiege - 2010-01-23

No ETA, sorry.

- gorgone - 2010-01-24

is it possible to integrate this simple streaming frontend ?
its a simple webpage and compatible with popcorn

http://koti.mbnet.fi/devnull/suomipoeka/streamwebpage/

with this it is possible to stream easly without reading bouqets

its only necessary to catch the stream after klick

vdrfan Wrote:No ETA, sorry.

- mkortstiege - 2010-01-24

Won't happen. Please stop requesting changes to the current tuxbox code. As said before, this will be nuked once the PVR stuff is merged in and someone created a dreambox client.

advancedsettings.xml - albatorsk - 2010-03-21

Ok, so I read through the entire thread to get this to work, and when nothing helped I started trying every setting there is in advancedsettings.xml for tuxbox. By trial and error I got it to work with the following settings:

~/.xbmc/userdata/advancedsettings.xml

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<tuxbox>
  <audiochannelselection>false</audiochannelselection> <!-- default false !-->
  <submenuselection>false</submenuselection> <!-- default false !-->
  <pictureicon>true</pictureicon> <!-- default true !-->
  <epgrequesttime>10</epgrequesttime>  <!-- 0-3600, default 10 !-->
  <defaultsubmenu>4</defaultsubmenu> <!-- 1-4, default 4 !-->
  <defaultrootmenu>0</defaultrootmenu> <!-- 0-4, default 4 !-->
  <zapwaittime>1</zapwaittime> <!-- 0-120, default 0 !-->
</tuxbox>
</advancedsettings>

This is for XBMC 9.11 talking to a Dreambox DM600PVR with Gemini 4.70.
Gemini 4.70 is an image based on Enigma 1.

This works so far as to being able to stream ONE channel. If I switch channels, it'll stop working and I have to restart the entire XBMC. Not a big deal, but still somewhat irritating.

- realjobe - 2010-04-04

albatorsk Wrote:This is for XBMC 9.11 talking to a Dreambox DM600PVR with Gemini 4.70.Gemini 4.70 is an image based on Enigma 1.

This works so far as to being able to stream ONE channel. If I switch channels, it'll stop working and I have to restart the entire XBMC. Not a big deal, but still somewhat irritating.

I had similar things yes.. Can't actually pinpoint it yet.
One thing that I found was dying DVB-Subtitles.
- Streaming a channel with DVB-Subtitles, subs die after few minutes of watcing. Xbmc needs to boot also.

Sad

- malacai - 2010-04-06

hello!. i wrote in this tread just before the forum colapsed. i dont know if this is gona work for u. but its work for me on xbox/asrock

i live in sweden and have c+ (thor) and viasat (sirius). db800 gemini 4.60.

I need to set the channel to TV4 on thor and then in suspend mode. any other channel and i have same trouble as you. havent tryed that many channels, maby chanels on same transponder works 2.
this is what works 4 me.. i dont know if there is a bug of any sort or what.. hope you guys have same luck as me.

when i had db7000 i did not have this problem. enigma2 and streaming is not that good Sad

sorry for my bad english
/mallorz

- afeno - 2010-04-09

Hello,
Long time ago some people were asking for a python script/client to watch sat TV and control the dreambox from the Xbox.
The XBMC tuxbox integration is not always working very well. (at least not for everybody)
There is a script to do this that is working like a charm. (Stream, access the bouquetes, change the channels, see the EPG, etc.)

If you can watch sat TV from a PC using the dreambox web interface, then this script will be working fine.

The script is called Dreambox-TV v0.39. It seems to be a dead project however it is still downlodeable from some websites.

There are volunteers to re-open the project? I have some notions in python programming.

Regards,
Afeno.

No channel change - superjudge_13 - 2010-04-26

Hi
I have a DM800HD and the plugin works fine brings up all my Bouquets and so on but will only play the channel that the DM is currently playing and if i select a differnt channel from the list i get nothing not even an error

on the plus point it plays the one HD channel flawlesly Big Grin

any help would be greatly appricated as this plugin is the holy grail of XBMC

cheers
SuperJudge

Tuxbox or image problems???? - yamaha06 - 2010-05-11

Hi ive been trying to get the tuxbox feature working with my dm500 with little success. The problem im experiencing is the streaming works however can only last from 1 minute to 10 and then goes back to the list. Ive tried nearly all of the images for my box which include all pli images,gemini ( gemini worked fine but i need sql database for epg and most of the time came up with the zap stream failed error) powerboard could get cccam to activate,nabilosat images and a couple of others but ive got open pli running at the moment and the above problem only seems to be with pli images but the zap stream problem happens with most. Can anyone help me?? am i doing anything wrong? the only reason i want to stay with pli is for the epg feature.

- bleze - 2010-05-11

DM500 has problem with streaming because of some hardware bug related to NIC. You best forget about it...

- Aigu - 2010-05-26

There should be a fix according to this trac entry: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9102
Downloading the source from the repo now... let's try Nerd

//edit
The patch works perfectly!
Windows 7 / DM800.
HD Channels, AC3 everything streamed without any problem.
Hopefully it will be included in the next release / nightly build soon.
Dreambox has to be in standby mode when zapping to a channel.

- Anastrophe - 2010-06-23

super! this needs more attention for sure