Kodi Community Forum
XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2) (/showthread.php?tid=23834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

- null_ - 2011-11-21

Lol :SmackHeadEmoticon: - I didnt think to check that far down the line Smile

That'd be very cool if you could Big Grin

- eickmeyer - 2011-11-22

rehnmark Wrote:éèêàáâ-fix:
DreamboxPlugin-2011-11-18.zip

Works, thank you. The next thing I noticed is that if the HDD needs to start before playing a recording, the script fails. The 2nd or 3rd try succeeds because the HDD has started.

- null_ - 2011-11-23

rehnmark Wrote:Hi null_,

I didnt implement that check in the script(its just an empty variable), so right now it always sets the box in standby.
I can enable it in the next release, maybe i should create a checkbox in the addon settings, so you can choose in the GUI if you want to enable it or not ...

Best Regards,
Rehnmark

When do we think the next release is due?
(and do we have any other features to look forward to? Big Grin)

- rehnmark - 2011-11-23

null_ Wrote:When do we think the next release is due?
(and do we have any other features to look forward to? Big Grin)

I been all stuck up at work the past days, so i havnt been able to do any coding at allSad. But hopefully i will get some time over later this week, or at least this weekend, should not take more than 1-2 hours to completeNod

- rehnmark - 2011-11-25

Now i fixed the checkbox in settings for enabling/disabling standby modeNod

DreamboxPlugin-2011-11-25.zip

- rehnmark - 2011-11-25

eickmeyer Wrote:Works, thank you. The next thing I noticed is that if the HDD needs to start before playing a recording, the script fails. The 2nd or 3rd try succeeds because the HDD has started.

Strange, i also have my DM800 harddrive in standby. But i havnt gotten any script failures ....
What image/dreambox are you using?

- null_ - 2011-11-26

rehnmark Wrote:Now i fixed the checkbox in settings for enabling/disabling standby modeNod

DreamboxPlugin-2011-11-25.zip

Now THAT is what I'm talking about - you are a legend, thanks dude!

Gonna have a read through this thread now and work out how(if!) I can get the picons sorted.

One minor thing I noticed is that on 3 of my bouquets I get "Script Failed: Plugin.Vido.Dreambox" when I click on them, 2 of them load afterwards, one doesnt.

Its not a show stopper, I'll have a look at the bouquet contents and see if I can work it out myself. The bouquet name that doesnt work is called "HD Channels" so its not like its a wierd ascii character but like I say, I'm not overly fussed at this stage Big Grin

Thanks SOOO much for sorting this Laugh

---- EDIT ----
I've extracted my picon pack to .xbmc/addons/plugin.video.dreambox/Picons and rebooted the box for good measure
Here's my sample picon naming: 1_0_1_2F03_7F8_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png
That should work right?

- eickmeyer - 2011-11-27

null_ Wrote:---- EDIT ----
I've extracted my picon pack to .xbmc/addons/plugin.video.dreambox/Picons and rebooted the box for good measure
That should work right?

The picon name has to match the channel name on the dreambox. For example, if the dreambox OSD shows "CNN", call the xbmc picon "CNN.png".

- null_ - 2011-11-27

eickmeyer Wrote:The picon name has to match the channel name on the dreambox. For example, if the dreambox OSD shows "CNN", call the xbmc picon "CNN.png".

I thought e2 servicereference and servicename was enough?

rehnmark Wrote:Now it looks for both e2servicename and e2servicereference for the picons. So just extract your piconpack to ....plugin.video.dreambox/Picons and it should work.

DreamboxPlugin-2011-11-20-1.zip

Best Regards,
Rehnmark

- linuxmad - 2011-11-27

Does this plugin/addon work with enigma1 dreamboxes? I am trying, but got no luck. It installs and it shows Television, radio and Movies, but then when I press "television" I get an error saying "script failed: plugin.video.dreambox"
Can someone help?

- Airtux - 2011-11-28

Hello, i search a plugin for Dreambox 500, please help me.

Sorry for my poor english.

- null_ - 2011-11-28

linuxmad Wrote:Does this plugin/addon work with enigma1 dreamboxes? I am trying, but got no luck. It installs and it shows Television, radio and Movies, but then when I press "television" I get an error saying "script failed: plugin.video.dreambox"
Can someone help?

Have you edited the config to point at your dreambox IP?

- rehnmark - 2011-11-28

null_ Wrote:Now THAT is what I'm talking about - you are a legend, thanks dude!

Gonna have a read through this thread now and work out how(if!) I can get the picons sorted.

One minor thing I noticed is that on 3 of my bouquets I get "Script Failed: Plugin.Vido.Dreambox" when I click on them, 2 of them load afterwards, one doesnt.

Its not a show stopper, I'll have a look at the bouquet contents and see if I can work it out myself. The bouquet name that doesnt work is called "HD Channels" so its not like its a wierd ascii character but like I say, I'm not overly fussed at this stage Big Grin

Thanks SOOO much for sorting this Laugh

---- EDIT ----
That should work right?

Glad you liked it Nod

Yes, it should work with both e2servicename and e2servicereference. The script first looks if e2servicename.png exists, if it doesnt it looks for e2servicereference.png(for each channel).

Regarding the Bouquet problem, i noticed the Bouquetname contained whitespaces. Maybe thats the problem... can you try to rename it to HDChannels instead, and see if it works?

Best Regards,
Rehnmark

- linuxmad - 2011-11-28

null_ Wrote:Have you edited the config to point at your dreambox IP?

Yes. The dreambox 500s is using a Pli firmware. I tried with one running nabilo but I get the same error. Probably this is only for enigma 2 boxes ??!!

- rehnmark - 2011-11-28

linuxmad Wrote:Yes. The dreambox 500s is using a Pli firmware. I tried with one running nabilo but I get the same error. Probably this is only for enigma 2 boxes ??!!

Yes, i think the WebAPI's are different for enigma1 and enigma2. So probably it will only work on enigma2...