Kodi Community Forum
[OFFICIAL] MPlayer.dll development branch feedback. - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: [OFFICIAL] MPlayer.dll development branch feedback. (/showthread.php?tid=23969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- ultrabrutal - 2007-02-13

jepper, I will pay you to code that feature! will save me alot of time reencoding my hd recordings enabling playback of 1080p mpeg2 and even mpeg4. I read a MS dude say he already did it (not xbmc) - not sure if it's fake or not, more or less a proff of concept that the old xbox is more than capable of full hd

- Basje - 2007-02-13

Hi there,

just noticed this thread and it seems very promising. However, I read about options in the mplayer.conf file. Options like: "avdopts=skiploopfilter=all" and so.

My question is where I can find the different options that can be put in the mplayer.conf. This way I could start fine-tuning a bit?

- Gamester17 - 2007-02-13

@jepper, the discussion about GPU assisted video decoding (like for motion-compensation and DCT/iDCT) can be found here (link), if you are an end-user (and not a developer/programmer yourself) then please keep all discussion regarding GPU assisted video decoding in that existing topic-thread, if however you are a developer/programmer and like to code it yourself then please start a new topic-thread here in the development forum, thanks.

Basje Wrote:where I can find the different options that can be put in the mplayer.conf. This way I could start fine-tuning a bit?
check the MPlayer manual http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/info.html#docs

- elupus - 2007-02-14

hibaby:
that rmvb has no issues for me.

.mpg users:
memleak is solved

- hibaby - 2007-02-14

elupus Wrote:hibaby:
that rmvb has no issues for me.

.mpg users:
memleak is solved

elupus can play directly in my latest build 070213.
But the problem that has is this rmvb has two sound track,whitch has two different language.With old mplayer build it can works well,but even if I use build the newest mplayer build 070214,it still can heard the left sound track wether you choice left,right or steroe.
Can you check for this?

- elupus - 2007-02-14

do you mean it has two different audio stream or that it's a stereo file wich you ony hear one of the channel?

mpeg 4 isnt fixed? - Eagle7894 - 2007-02-15

I guess mpeg 4 isnt fixed.. and just 1 and 2.. I am having major issues with mpeg 4 and mkv files are still messed up.. Anybody still get the problems for mpg4..

- hibaby - 2007-02-15

elupus Wrote:do you mean it has two different audio stream or that it's a stereo file wich you ony hear one of the channel?
elupus:
It's a stereo file which i ony hear one of the channel,only left channel.

- gronne - 2007-02-15

Eagle: In what sense are they messed up? Far from every h.264 can be played back flawlessly, it all depends on how they're encoded. Every h.264-file I've tried so far has been improved dramatically speedwise, yet several of them still have no chance of being played back full speed. My hope is that it can be improved roughly 10% speedwise, as most of my files just need that little extra to fully work. Considering this mplayer must've done at least that so far, my hope is up there Wink

- MartinC - 2007-02-17

Is this new .DLL compatible modified Xbox systems, such as the DreamX?

- finas - 2007-02-17

yes it is.

- liutuanjie - 2007-02-18

This new dll has improved a lot compared to the original one. However, some scenes of my h264 videos play at ~2fps. Is this normal?

- mironicus - 2007-02-18

elupsus wrote on forum.doom9.org

Quote:I finally got CoreAVC to work in xbmc on xbox for all versions up to 1.1.0.x.

How? Is it much faster than mplayer? It would be great, if the Xbox could at least handle 720x576 H264 files.

- mironicus - 2007-02-18

Sorry, I meant "eLupus". Geez, why can't I edit my own postings in this forum? There is no "edit"-button.

- elupus - 2007-02-18

almost 20% faster, not enough for the quicktime trailers i've tried thou.