Kodi Community Forum
Clearity Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Clearity Skin (/showthread.php?tid=24001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- spiff - 2007-01-12

already fixed in svn.

- Msan - 2007-01-13

krl69 Wrote:Still no solutuion to this problem: "And one more bug: When doing an IMDB lookup, if there is only one selection of the movie, it's impossible to choose it. There is no way I can use the "ok" button to select the movie in the IMDB list if I only get one hit after a search."

And it doesn't have to be just one item in the search result list, but the first hit or the first line in the list is not possible to select.

Thanx

KRL

You need the latest XBMC SVN build not the skin's SVN build to fix that...

Thanx. - krl69 - 2007-01-13

Nod

- pspcoder - 2007-01-13

How come when I install to my skins folder and I try to change my skin to Clearity in XBMC, it wont change and it says...
"innapropiate skin, we require skins 2.00 or higher"

- flamez - 2007-01-13

You need the latest XBMC SVN build

- pspcoder - 2007-01-13

flamez Wrote:You need the latest XBMC SVN build
Thanks just figured that out. Getting the latest right now

- fdrzrich - 2007-01-14

Loving the progress that's being made with this skin, its progressing so quickly!

Just to report that there's still a problem with adding a SMB source (well it may affect uPnP too). The sizing of the windows is all fine now but once you have selected the location you want to add you cannot select 'OK' or 'Cancel' in order to get back to the page where you name the source. The only thing you can do is press 'back' which just cancels the selection.

- CademiaX - 2007-01-14

here is another new build for ya Smile

1/14/2007

- wreezig - 2007-01-14

pspcoder Wrote:Thanks just figured that out. Getting the latest right now

Where do you download the latest XBMC SVN build? Thought you needed to wait for people like GasGiver etc to compile them?
(Yes, I'm new to this stuff.) Nerd

Read the FAQ you dumbwit / pike

- pike - 2007-01-14

try the almighty google!
T3CH makes the builds we recommend:

http://www.google.com/search?q=T3CH+XBMC

- wreezig - 2007-01-14

Doh. That's what I've read and thought. But didn't see any newer from T3CH than 09-01-07, so started to wonder if there were some other magical way. :p
Thanks though.

Now Playing... Blocks Visualization - joe4444 - 2007-01-15

SmokeHead, I am loving this skin more as I try out its features, particularly the Now Playing window:

One observation though...when in full screen visualization mode the Now Playing window appears and covers most of the screen, blocking the visualization. Don't get me wrong, I love this addition. However, I think rather than make it appear after 20s of inactivity (when in visualization mode), it should replace the WHITE button music info at the bottom of the screen. Then it gives the user a choice whether to display it constantly, for a few seconds when a new track starts, or only when activated manually with the WHITE button. Plus it looks much cooler than the standard music info at the bottom of the screen.

- watzen - 2007-01-15

suggested change to your wraplist_reflection (changes marked with bold red):

Code:
<itemlayout height="140" width="190">
            <control type="image">
                <posx>25</posx>
                <posy>17</posy>
                <width>155</width>
                <height>220</height>
                <info>ListItem.Icon</info>
                [color=Red][b]<aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>[/b][/color]
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <posx>25</posx>
                [color=Red][b]<posy>237</posy>[/b][/color]
                <width>155</width>
                <height>220</height>
                [color=Red][b]<aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>[/b][/color]
                <texture flipy="true" diffuse="Thumb_Mask.png">-</texture>
                <colordiffuse>FFffffff</colordiffuse>
            </control>
        </itemlayout>
        <focusedlayout height="140" width="190">
            <control type="image">
                <posx>5</posx>
                <posy>5</posy>
                <width>195</width>
                <height>250</height>
                [color=Red][b]<aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>[/b][/color]
                <animation effect="zoom" end="5,5,195,250" time="500">Focus</animation>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <posx>5</posx>
                [color=Red][b]<posy>255</posy>[/b][/color]
                <width>195</width>
                <height>250</height>
                [color=Red][b]<aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>[/b][/color]
                <texture flipy="true" diffuse="Thumb_Mask.png">-</texture>
                <colordiffuse>FFffffff</colordiffuse>
            </control>
        </focusedlayout>
    </control>
    <control type="label">
        <posx>60</posx>
        [color=Red][b]<posy>450</posy>[/b][/color]
        <width>600</width>
        <height>16</height>
        <font>special18</font>
        <textcolor>FFffffff</textcolor>
        <align>center</align>
        <info>ListItem.Label</info>
        <include>selectedcolor</include>
        <include>common-fade-quick</include>
        <visible>Control.IsVisible(55)</visible>
    </control>

This makes the icon sit directly on top of the reflection regardless of the icon size.

Example:

- dailydisco - 2007-01-15

joe4444 Wrote:SmokeHead, I am loving this skin more as I try out its features, particularly the Now Playing window:

One observation though...when in full screen visualization mode the Now Playing window appears and covers most of the screen, blocking the visualization. Don't get me wrong, I love this addition. However, I think rather than make it appear after 20s of inactivity (when in visualization mode), it should replace the WHITE button music info at the bottom of the screen. Then it gives the user a choice whether to display it constantly, for a few seconds when a new track starts, or only when activated manually with the WHITE button. Plus it looks much cooler than the standard music info at the bottom of the screen.

I am still trying to figure out all the settings for this skin as well, so perhaps this is a setting someplace, but I ran into this issue when playing Karaoke files. The now playing is great, but it would be nice to be able to either turn it off, have it disolve quickly or only appear at the start. When a karaoke file plays, the now playing pops up and obscures the words... maybe a rapid fade or alternate size would be a good solution.

- joe4444 - 2007-01-15

The size of Now Playing is fine IMO. Ideally it would behave exactly like (and take the place of) the "standard" music info at the bottom of the screen.