Kodi Community Forum
Clearity Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Clearity Skin (/showthread.php?tid=24001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- jarod71 - 2007-01-19

just a suggestion, take it for what it is worth...
I think the title of the movie should be lowered a bit in order to see more of the reflection under the movie thumb, this is in big wraplist mode.

also, i think the volume and seek bars should be more in the style of project meyhem III, only blue and in the stly of the skin. the seek is too big and should either be at bottom of screen or top corner to not obsure the movie playing, same goes for volume.

looking great so far, cannot wait till a 1.0 final...

- LRa - 2007-01-19

When you query for imdb info, does the tag line and plot overlap with the writings?

Problems with Scripts - no scroll bar? - satyris - 2007-01-19

Hello,
has anyone else problems with python scripts and the scroll bar?
For example: script for xbmcscripts. on the left side there is a bar, but when i switch to the right side (chose a script) there is no scroll bar.
Another example: xbox inbox. The whole screen is completely white (white background and white fonts), so there is nothing to see.
PMIII has no problems here?!

- wreezig - 2007-01-19

Another point, and this goes for all skins really, is better support for the scripts quickbar. Or some way to customize the list yourself.

- tvdb-scott - 2007-01-19

I love this skin. The only thing I don't like is the seek bar, like other people have mentioned. Other than that, thanks for making it so cool.

Quick question... PMIII has the ability to add bookmarks on the left column in sections. Is this possible somehow with Clearity? I'm thinking it'd be really cool if bookmarks for a section were listed in the quick drop-down list on the main page. For example, on the My Videos tab, each bookmark would be listed down below Settings, perhaps with a small separator to make them stand out?

- ultrabrutal - 2007-01-20

My Videos - Open a SMB source which requires password. Two labels are shown over eachother. Impossible to read

- Hack_kid - 2007-01-20

just to reiterate.... .

The seek bar in full screen is a little big and the Now Playing overlay shows up in fullscreen for visualizations which pretty much defeats the point of having it full screen. Only other thing i noticed is when scrolling through list with the triggers it shakes a little bit or is this a prob with xbmc?

Thanks for the great skin and keep up the great work!

Hack_kid

- hfreire - 2007-01-20

http://www.justdiy.net/~hugo.freire/screenshot000.JPG

I get this messy with the big wrap list.
rev 310

looks great btw
Big Grin

- Msan - 2007-01-21

To anyone that is still annoyed by the big seekbar that you can't see through..

Goto the PAL folder and open up DialogSeekBar.xml and comment out the following section on the top:

<control type="image">
<description>Black Panel</description>
<posx>63</posx>
<posy>190</posy>
<width>595</width>
<height>220</height>
<texture>Black.png</texture>
<include>Zoom-ShutDownMenu</include>
</control>

This will at least get rid of the black background, so you can see through it now.. I'm sure SmokeHead will fix it properly and make it smaller and more unobtrusive one of these days, but at least i can see whats going on on the screen now Smile

Just thought I'd share this with some of the others that really like the skin, but just hate that Seek Dialog Smile Btw, my Clearity build in my signature does NOT include this "fix". I want to keep that as it somes from the SVN

- Jezz_X - 2007-01-21

hfreire Wrote:http://www.justdiy.net/~hugo.freire/screenshot000.JPG

I get this messy with the big wrap list.
rev 310

looks great btw
Big Grin

You need to update your XBMC

- scottapalmer - 2007-01-21

Its the best skin I have ever run in xbmc, props to Smokehead for all the hard work, still not able to operate xlink Kai though. patiently awaiting a fix.

- drew73 - 2007-01-21

timdog82001 Wrote:I just compiled a few minutes ago and it's looking great, but I wanted to mention that in the Regular Wraplist view, not in the big wraplist view, some of my movie thumbs are showing up different sizes. I use my own thumbnails which I have in the movie folder as .tbn files, so they're not the official IMDB ones, but this problem disappears when I go to the Big WrapList view mode, so I'm guessing it can be fixed.

Also, am I the only one not seeing any background animation? I just did a totally clean install of the newest t3ch and clearity, cleaned out userdata, and the Cache folder, X,Y and Z partitions, and even the XBMC U and Tdata folders, and i haven't seen the animation at all, even since i first started using this skin a week or two ago. Doesn't matter much, the skin looks great, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something here. Background animation is turned on in skin options, and I'm not using a custom background image.

I am still getting those white squares in my wide icons in the video section too, but I'm guessing this is a known problem.

First I'll like to say thanks for a great looking skin!

I have the same problem with missing background animation.
This is how it looks like:

I'm using a clean install of XBMC-SVN_2007-01-16_rev7667-T3CH
Clearity is rev. 313
Running xbmc in 720p

Any help would be great !

no background animation at the moment - satyris - 2007-01-21

correct me, if iam wrong, but the background animation will be implemented later. (so far i know). So, its not suprising that there is no function at the moment. :-)

- drew73 - 2007-01-21

Ok, thanks Satyris my mistake!
Looking forward to the animation.
Right now it's a bit emty without any graphics browsing the menues.

- M.D. - 2007-01-22

drew73 Wrote:Right now it's a bit emty without any graphics browsing the menues.

It's easy to fill up the space like these:

You can enable random wallpapers in a folder in skin options, one of the coolest features in Clearity.

Enjoy.