Kodi Community Forum
Clearity Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Clearity Skin (/showthread.php?tid=24001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- Msan - 2007-01-29

ProAm500 Wrote:im not sure which version I have, but can someone upload the most current clearity skin....? thanks...

I guess you didnt read the whole thread Smile

- M.D. - 2007-01-29

I don't see anyone report this, or is it just I care? There's no "<" and ">" keys shown on the virtual keyboard, even though I know they are there invisibly and can be selected. Still looks a little strange.

- synergicity - 2007-01-29

Vashie Wrote:Same problem here, didnt have any trouble till I updated Clearity tonight (Smoke, the new seek bar kicks ass) Lockup solid when stopping a video

Vashie

Another me too with this issue. PMIII works but Clearity freezes when I hit B to stop a video. I updated the skin this afternoon and am running the latest T3CH (1-24-2007). Here is the latest log entry in SVN:

Revision: 345
Author: smokehead
Date: 12:20:12 PM, Saturday, January 27, 2007
Fixed: MusicOSDVisSettings.xml posx/y was off, hope this is better. Added videoFullscreen to 16x9.
----
Modified : /Clearity/Changelog.txt
Modified : /Clearity/PAL/MusicOSDVisSettings.xml
Added : /Clearity/PAL16x9/VideoFullScreen.xml

I love this skin, by the way. And my 14 year old daughter said it was sick, which is good I've learned.

- M.D. - 2007-01-29

There's another question regarding XBMC.

Is it possible to put all of the userdata in an independant folder outside of XBMC folders, and different versions of XBMC can share? I have 3 versions of XBMC in my Xbox. It's a pain to copy all of those data to keep all versions synchronized.

- HarshReality - 2007-01-29

M.D. Wrote:There's another question regarding XBMC.

Is it possible to put all of the userdata in an independant folder outside of XBMC folders, and different versions of XBMC can share? I have 3 versions of XBMC in my Xbox. It's a pain to copy all of those data to keep all versions synchronized.

That would be no, unless you edit the sourcecode to reflect and.... well good luck on that one

- ProAm500 - 2007-01-29

Msan Wrote:I guess you didnt read the whole thread Smile

I did read most, but thanks for being so helpful...

- M.D. - 2007-01-29

HarshReality Wrote:That would be no, unless you edit the sourcecode to reflect and.... well good luck on that one

Thanks. I dare not.No

- Msan - 2007-01-29

ProAm500 Wrote:I did read most, but thanks for being so helpful...

I guess you still didnt by your response, so I'll give you a hint.. Look at my signature.. Nod Big Grin

- jmarshall - 2007-01-29

Actually, you can put userdata in a different location via profiles.xml.

Not 100% sure exactly how movable it is - experiment.

Cheers,
Jonathan

- LRa - 2007-01-29

Just got the latest ver of the skin. The new background is a lot better then the old plain one.

With the old version, when I played a movie and went to the menus, the movie was playing in the background, but now all I see is the new animation. Is there a way to get the movie to show?

Thanks

- ProAm500 - 2007-01-29

Msan Wrote:I guess you still didnt by your response, so I'll give you a hint.. Look at my signature.. Nod Big Grin

Thanks....I did see that, It is a little vague without a date or version number though, but thanks...Nerd

- joe4444 - 2007-01-29

LRa Wrote:Just got the latest ver of the skin. The new background is a lot better then the old plain one.

With the old version, when I played a movie and went to the menus, the movie was playing in the background, but now all I see is the new animation. Is there a way to get the movie to show?

Thanks

You will at least have to enable background videos. If you still only see the background animation then you'll have to disable that. I have the bg animation disabled and bg video enabled and it works the way you want.

- KingJames - 2007-01-29

If i wanted to add Cd cases to the album art, how would i go about doing that in xmbc, and also i would like to change the cd case u used in the now playing screen how do i do this.

- LRa - 2007-01-29

joe4444 Wrote:You will at least have to enable background videos. If you still only see the background animation then you'll have to disable that. I have the bg animation disabled and bg video enabled and it works the way you want.

Well I disabled bg animation, and it does indeed show the video, but I still want to keep the bg animation when there's no video playing. Is there a solution?

- Msan - 2007-01-30

ProAm500 Wrote:Thanks....I did see that, It is a little vague without a date or version number though, but thanks...Nerd

As I do daily or even more builds of the skin, I can't have a more descriptive file, as my signature would need to be updated every time..
Besides, there is a changelog.txt in the rar file, so you know what changed and when it was changed..