Kodi Community Forum
Clearity Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Clearity Skin (/showthread.php?tid=24001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- MajorTom - 2007-02-07

look folks this is all getting way off-topic.... it's not a how to guide on getting the latest xbmc or compiling the skin.... yes to use this skin you need the latest tech build of xbmc which is available in all the usual places... there are plenty of pointers on how to to change xmls and pngs to suit your taste within this thread already. Just have a read through the thread. If people have suggestions or bug reports about the skin I'm sure smokehead would appreciate it... just my 2 cents :-)

- NME - 2007-02-07

This skin is sooo nice =) I love the album view! Makes me wanna get thumb nails for every album I have.

I'd like to give a few suggestion, someone already said diff background for diff tabs like music and videos, Which will help determine which tab your on as I sit far away from tv can't read all the writing. Also when you go from tab to tab is it possable to enlarge the tab writing your on at the top maybe even just make that one go bold. One last idea which might not be possable or very very hard, is in the album view. You normal have like 3 thumbnails on the screen at once the center being the one your about to select would look neat if you could have the albums on either side at a slight angle.

These r only ideas its brilliant skin either way.

- SleepyP - 2007-02-07

what makes you think the skin engine has the ability to arbitrarily rotate objects?

- NME - 2007-02-08

Nothing thats why I said
Quote:One last idea which might not be possable or very very hard,

I didn't think you could have the albums kinda looking reflective underneath, But this neat skin can!

- mryeti - 2007-02-08

i solved my problem with the background going black after trying to apply new wallpaper.

this seems to be undocumented, so i'll briefly describe what the deal was.
i was applying a 1600x1400 jpeg as the background; clearity does not like this. my solution was to scale it down to the original background size of 720 by xxx. the second dimension doesn't seem to matter much, just scale the width down to 720.

- empty - 2007-02-08

I have a small problem with the fade-effect during the wallpaper changes.
It's not smooth enough. I hope you understand what I mean. Smile

- timdog82001 - 2007-02-08

empty Wrote:I have a small problem with the fade-effect during the wallpaper changes.

yeah I've had that from the start too

- kricker - 2007-02-08

empty Wrote:I have a small problem with the fade-effect during the wallpaper changes.
It kinda 'pops on' at the end of the fade right? If so I get the same thing.

- empty - 2007-02-09

Here is a small Video for example:
http://home.arcor.de/empty2/xbox/fade.avi

- timdog82001 - 2007-02-09

empty Wrote:Here is a small Video for example:
http://home.arcor.de/empty2/xbox/fade.avi

oh, it looks like yours isn't fading at all....mine's not doing that. Mine does fade but then at the end, it does like kricker said and sort of "pops" to the next one, like it changed before it was finished fading

- empty - 2007-02-09

Hehe no no, its only an encoding Problem, it's fading. Smile

- phlsphr - 2007-02-09

love the skin. having problem, however, with setting a backgrounds folder. it seems that the original background likes to come up along with the background images i have in the folder occassionally. any chance we could get rid of that? i really appreciate it, and love the skin. thnx =)

- Sydney30 - 2007-02-10

Hi guys.

Just downloaded Clearity and been playing with it ALL day.. Wife impressed with graphics etc, but not with me playing with the TV all day!!!It is great! Love the wrap style view.

I noticed that the DL.tv script did not work with it? Could not see and cursor? or move it around the screen? The script works ok in PMIII?? So not sure what that is all about?

Otherwise it is great..

I have been changing around my movie collection to get it to display correctly in the Library view.. Having a few problems with TV shows.. My setup is F:Movies/Movie name/data

I have also created a directory called TV Shows (F:Movies/TV Shows/Weeds Season 2/data

Problem is that each episode of weeds shows up in the library view? All have the same cover so it looks like 3 shows of the same thing?? I see some people using wide icons for movies which look good.. But not sure how to get it setup so only the Name Weeds or something similiar shows up and not every episode name in the main library view..

I would apperciate anyone letting me know how they got around this one..

Thanks from Downunder (ie Australia)..

Cheers

- satyris - 2007-02-12

Sydney30 Wrote:I noticed that the DL.tv script did not work with it? Could not see and cursor? or move it around the screen? The script works ok in PMIII?? So not sure what that is all about?

Noticed the same behaviour on other scripts. No response so far from Smokehead :-(

- beavis - 2007-02-13

Found a bug in 16:9 720p. If I play music with the visual off and in my videos adding icons thru IMBD with a whole directory that takes awhile. I find that name & ablum keep popping up while the song is playing and I have to hit the black button to get it off the screen. I know this happens when the song changes but the song wasn't changed yet and it keep popping up right thru the song.