Kodi Community Forum
Clearity Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Clearity Skin (/showthread.php?tid=24001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- salvi - 2008-02-25

and another thing.. have any of you notice that the date is gone from the home menu from under the rss feed?

i really need a crash course :S

- salvi - 2008-02-25

Fixed the date and added a fade to it, so it now switches between the date and the weather conditions in home.xml:

PHP Code:
<control type="fadelabel" id="200">
        <
description>Time and Date Label</description>
        <
posx>415</posx>
        <
posy>490</posy>
        <
label>$INFO[System.Date] - $INFO[System.Time]</label>
        <
label>$INFO[Weather.Conditions] ($INFO[Weather.Temperature])</label>
        <
scrollout>false</scrollout>
        <
pauseatend>8000</pauseatend>
        <
textcolor>DDced8da</textcolor>
        <
align>right</align>
        <
font>font10</font>
        <include>
common-zoom-1</include>
        <include>
textcolorlightgrey</include>
        <include>
common-fade-normal</include>
        <include>
Home-Visible</include>
        <
visible>Skin.HasSetting(Home-Time)</visible>
    </
control

Clearity Update - spaz7986 - 2008-03-13

(I don't know if Jezz_X will put this in the svn or not)... This edit makes the background black by default (looks really good w/ background videos); improves readability of the home menu buttons, rss feed, and time display; improves the wide icon container image; and last but not least fixes the positioning of the volume bar. All improvements are working in all resolutions except the volume bar is slightly off in standard defintion widescreen resolutions, (NTSC 16x9, PAL 16x9, 480p 16x9). That will be fixed in a future update. To install, simply extract the files, copy the files in the clearity folder, and paste into the root of your clearity svn folder overwriting any files with the same name. Build the skin using the build.bat and FTP the Clearity folder located in the BUILD folder to your xbox and as always... enjoy!!

Download

Planned revisions:
fix volume control - nearly done
add track seeker current position tick mark (used when seeking with through media with right analog seek)
add/improve viewmodes
fix xlink kai menu
put some black opacity behind all clear buttons to make them a little more readable
small notifications instead of IN YOUR FACE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL FOR 5 SECONDS MADNESS
create home button hierarchy instead of LONG scrolling list for easier usability

- Jezz_X - 2008-03-13

Oh Crap I completely forgot to look at it sorry dude doing it now

- Jezz_X - 2008-03-13

Ok I added it all to the SVN except the Background changes Thats what I class a Major changes that don't technically fix anything or update it even more so when you can allready assign custom backgrounds in the skin settings

I also added a fix myself

- spaz7986 - 2008-03-13

If I gave u a version of Background2.png that is the same but adds the semitransparent black bars on the top and bottom by the buttons and the feed would you use it? The main reason I added the black bars was just so things were more readable... especially with a bright music video in the background. Let me know...

- LoL - 2008-03-13

Great to see people working on thisone again!!! Cool
This was my favourite but due to lack of the new view types it moved down on the list.. Looking forward to it, keep up the good work!!!

LoL Wink

- spaz7986 - 2008-03-14

This new edit fixes the volume bar in all resolutions instead of most, adds a tickmark to the analog seeker, and moves the seek slider bar down for a better fit. It also cleans up some code hierarchy in the PAL 16x9 Home.xml file (doesn't change anything but improves the readability of the code for skinners). (Please add this to the svn Jezz_X Smile

Download

Planned revisions:
fix volume control - done
add tickmark to seek bar/improve positioning - done
add/improve viewmodes - plan on cutting out most of the endless wrap in the viewmodes (or am I the only one annoyed by that?)
fix xlink kai menu - (Jezz_X help please lol)
add some black opacity behind clear buttons (improve readability) - canceled
small notifications instead of IN YOUR FACE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL FOR 5 SECONDS MADNESS - planned
create home button hierarchy instead of LONG scrolling list for better usability - planned

- craigsharp - 2008-03-25

I'm using the latest t3ch build and when I try and select your skin, it says "incompatible skin we require skins of version 2.00 or higher"

What am I doing wrong?

- salvi - 2008-05-09

wow great to see some work, can't wait to try this weekend Smile

my xbox build is from february though.. i'm scared to update due to losing clearity Tongue

thanks spaz!

- LRa - 2008-05-10

Where can I get the current build with the fixes?

- Jezz_X - 2008-05-10

LRa Wrote:Where can I get the current build with the fixes?

The svn with an svn client
https://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/Clearity

- LRa - 2008-05-10

Jezz_X Wrote:The svn with an svn client
https://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/Clearity

Thanks. Completely forgot that's the way. Haven't downloaded Clearity for a while.

video player in Clearity - sion28 - 2008-07-21

Hey... I haven't read this entire thread so forgive me if this has been covered:

When playing a video (physical dvd or iso or divx, etc.) and I bring up the audio menu, nothing is there. The only thing I can do is hit back to go back to the player menu "cross" icon thingy. When I select the Audio menu though, it brings up a blank screen (video still playing behind it). Same is true for the video settings during playback.

I have one video file that I need to re-encode from the DVD, cause the audio is off, but with any other skin, I can bring up the audio settings screen during playback and adjust the audio delay. In Clarity (my favorite looking skin) it's just blank.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

Thanks!

- sion28 - 2008-07-21

Of course, I meant "Clearity" not "Clarity". Smile