Kodi Community Forum
Clearity Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Clearity Skin (/showthread.php?tid=24001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- ReFracture - 2007-01-07

Ok, soo... I downloaded the skin, made sure I was running the latest XBMC, and I find that it's incompatable. I'm running 2.0.1...

someone had the same problem as me, and they were told they needed to upgrade...

well thats cool and all.. but the latest one I see see is 2.0.1... anybody care to clear this up?

- Abe87 - 2007-01-07

This is the most recent supported release

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEyZZEZVAZsExyDjBT.php

Unless you compile your own.

- SleepyP - 2007-01-07

very simply "2.0.1" is not the latest version of XBMC. I know, thats a huge leap of logic to make. You want to get the most recent T3CH SVN build you can find. No, we cannot tell you where to get that, as thats against the forum rules for legal reasons. The keywords T3CH, SVN, and XBMC should be sufficient to give you a list where you can pick the most recent one in whatever place it is you go to try and get this app...

- SleepyP - 2007-01-07

gah! you beat me to it!

- Abe87 - 2007-01-07

That's what you get for running on! Plus it's not like you to give so much help.

- ReFracture - 2007-01-07

Interesting.

No worry, I'm quite aware that you can't link me to where to get XBMC builds.

I was just puzzled since the main XBMC page didn't say anything about a version past 2.0.1.

Thanks. I'll reply when I finally get to take a look at this skin.

- jj5768(2) - 2007-01-07

Stunning Big Grin

Looking forward to having a little play with adding buttones and stuff to the right hand side....

Any thoughts for the center pannel - or is it planned for it to remain quite minimal in style ?

- xsintill - 2007-01-07

I'm sorry if I ask for something that's already in the new skin.
But I would like to see the time in the video OSD. In the skin I use now I have put in a label with the system.time in de dialogseekbar.xml with a small transparent background image behind it. I like to know what time it is when i'm watching a movie and don't like to go back to xbmc's main page to get this info and i don't have the luxury of a front lcd panel.

- ZeroOne - 2007-01-08

Hi,

the skin is awesome!! I have only one Problem. When i update the Database xbmc or the skin search on imdb.com but i want that the results are in german. Can someone help me please?

Thanks

xlink kai? - orijonl - 2007-01-08

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the skin or not, but for some reason when using this skin I can't connect to kai, although I'm not having the problem with any of the other skins. Can anyone else check to see if this is a problem?

Great skin by the way. I would really like to use this as my default.

- edwinmcdunlap - 2007-01-08

Check it out - update!

Fixed: Menu overlays (when playercontrol is active, without cover) wasn't working, moved the includes over the individual XMLs.
Added: "Custom Background Folder" skin option + new multiimage to includes/Startup.xml.

- Nuka1195 - 2007-01-08

oops, wrong thread

- SleepyP - 2007-01-08

for those who can't or won't do SVN builds, here's Revision 219 of this skin, which is current as of this post time.

probably a basic question - tomatok - 2007-01-08

Hi. Having problems viewing this skin properly and not sure what I am doing wrong.

I am using the latest files fro Clearity and a 1/1/07 build of XBMC. The skin works partially but in any of the graphical views (eg Pics/Album Art) the main centre image just isn't there. I can see the smaller faded background images along the top and bottom but the middle third of the screen is just black.

Am I doing something simple wrong?

The pics of the skin look fantastic and what I can see looks very impressive on screen, however I am using a CRT tv and the text across the top menu isn't especially clear. Otherwise very impressive.

Hope someone can point me in the direction of getting it working properly.

- lightx - 2007-01-08

SleepyP Wrote:for those who can't or won't do SVN builds, here's Revision 219 of this skin, which is current as of this post time.

thanks for the build, being on a mac, it help to have this already built.

;-)