Kodi Community Forum
Clearity Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Clearity Skin (/showthread.php?tid=24001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- +stealth+ - 2007-01-10

onto the skin development...

noticed this within the media player... without the "Now playing" feature and selecting menu the lower shaded area appears... SVN235

Also wondering if a version of the skin for AMT is in the pipe line...

being novice with the sknning I have tinkered a bit with AMT ... just to keep continutity thorugh the programs... but would be nice to have a seamless link...

Shutdown menu - Hixx - 2007-01-10

Hi, and thanks for a great skin! I found an problem. The log out icons are offset to the left in my screen, I am running in 720p 16:9 wide. Se this pic.

- scottapalmer - 2007-01-10

X-Link Kai-

I can switch from friends - games - arenas- chat but I can go any further such as selecting which game I want to view for server availability and then of course launch the game with the play button.

Thanks.
sap

- Smokehead - 2007-01-11

turner3d Wrote:When viewing the list of videos in "icon" mode, the title text overlaps the icons on the following row. This happens in 480p, 720p, and 1080i.
Fixed in latest SVN Nod

theDeviL Wrote:In big wide view, the animation is very smooth (seems to almost ease in and out), why doesn't it feel like this when you use the arrow keys, its a little rough...
I dunno tbh .. nothing i can do about that i'm affraid.

+stealth+ Wrote:Noticed there is not a tab for "system info" within the setting or sstem feature... any chance of reintroducing this? handy for an overview of the system status/space and versions..
I dont see why as you can do that everywhere by using the shutdownmenu, and i hope that the system page will get an update soonish so that it's no longer a prefixed setup, but rather something that a skinner can make.. i mean make tabs/groups with whatever info i want to show etc ..

jj5768(2) Wrote:3rd - more of a slight request really..Yes/No OK/Cancel dialogs - is it possible to highlight the current button slightly more - the reason I ask is highlighted below - from this screenshot its not that clear which button is highlighted (or maybe its me!)
Yip more people wanted this, and i changed the texture to be a bit more obvious..i hope this is better Wink

Hixx Wrote:I found an problem. The log out icons are offset to the left in my screen, I am running in 720p 16:9 wide. Se this pic.
Fixed in latest SVN Nod

I will look into the other bugs that you guys posted and check this thread every now and then.. so keep em coming Wink

- M.D. - 2007-01-11

Could SleepyP or any other nice guys post the latest SNV builds? Big Grin

The builds I'm using is 219. I can never get TortoiseSVN to sucessfully download the SVN builds.

Don't want to bother Smokehead with bugs already fixed in newer builds.

Pause, ffw/rew, length info bar is gone.. - krl69 - 2007-01-11

Maybe this issue have been discussed before, but I haven't find any regarding this. When I press pause og ffw, in both MP3's or AVI's, there are no progress bar og info bar visible?!

Thanx.

KRL

- edwinmcdunlap - 2007-01-11

Here's the latest version.

http://www.appliedcuriosity.cc/xbox/Clearity-Revision-241.rar

- M.D. - 2007-01-11

Thank you edwinmcdunlap. That's a big help.

Yes, thank you, but... - krl69 - 2007-01-11

There is a black bar with nothing in it under the progress bar when playing an AVI file and doing a pause, ffw etc. And the time left/time progress indicator is almost invisible when pausing MP3's in main screen/menu because it's floating over the menu text.

And one more bug: When doing an IMDB lookup, if there is only one selection of the movie, it's impossible to choose it. There is no way I can use the "ok" button to select the movie in the IMDB list if I only get one hit after a search.

That's all for now! Keep up the good work!! And the skin is magnificent!

Thanx

KRL

PS! I'm running 720P!

- kraqh3d - 2007-01-11

does anyone else running in 720p find that the standard size thumb panel is a big sluggish when navigating? when using large thumbs it seems to be more responsive. its most noticable when the panel needs to slide up or down to display a new row.

** edit **
one thing to note is that its seems to be more sluggish than PM3 as well. i switched back and forth to test a few times. PM3 has much fewer thumbs in the panel because it only uses up about 3/4 of the total screen real estate.

due to this and the fact that large thumbs seems to work a bit better, i believe it may be related to the number of textures displayed in the panel. i need to do a little more testing to see if the same thing happens with the standard folder image or not. if its just related to the nmber of textures displayed in the panel, i would expect to see the same thing with the standard folder icon.

- Smokehead - 2007-01-11

krl69 Wrote:There is a black bar with nothing in it under the progress bar when playing an AVI file and doing a pause, ffw etc. And the time left/time progress indicator is almost invisible when pausing MP3's in main screen/menu because it's floating over the menu text.
Actually thats work in progress, so give it some time Wink
Quote:And one more bug: When doing an IMDB lookup, if there is only one selection of the movie, it's impossible to choose it. There is no way I can use the "ok" button to select the movie in the IMDB list if I only get one hit after a search.
I think that was fixed in XBMC yesterday, and i dunno how old your build is.. but try updating it that will prolly solve your issue if not let me know.

kraqh3d Wrote:does anyone else running in 720p find that the standard size thumb panel is a big sluggish when navigating? when using large thumbs it seems to be more responsive. its most noticable when the panel needs to slide up or down to display a new row.

** edit **
one thing to note is that its seems to be more sluggish than PM3 as well. i switched back and forth to test a few times. PM3 has much fewer thumbs in the panel because it only uses up about 3/4 of the total screen real estate.

due to this and the fact that large thumbs seems to work a bit better, i believe it may be related to the number of textures displayed in the panel. i need to do a little more testing to see if the same thing happens with the standard folder image or not. if its just related to the nmber of textures displayed in the panel, i would expect to see the same thing with the standard folder icon.
Yes i have noticed it in xbmc_pc but people told me it worked without any lagging on xbox..guess they were wrong, strange thing though is when i narrow the sides of the thumbs (blank spaces) to be smaller it goes as fast as the big icon panel (so not resizing the actual thumb itself, nor has it anything todo with thumb amount) so i guess there's something else going on, i'll inform jmarshall about this when i see him again.

- M.D. - 2007-01-11

A quick report on some bugs I've found in SVN build 241.

1. System info - the last line is out of place.

2. Video - Now Playing Wrong Background

3. Video Settings - Can't Set as Default

4. My Files - Cannot Delete

I'm using XBMC-SVN_2007-01-01_rev7469-T3CH-PROPER with this skin.

- M.D. - 2007-01-11

Forget to mention I'm using 720P for this skin.

- krl69 - 2007-01-11

Using the 241 build...

- Loaded Gun - 2007-01-11

Have had problems deleting since the first release.