Kodi Community Forum
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)

- r0adrunn8r - 2007-11-26

Just updated to the latest T3CH release and installed this skin, mighty pleased it looks fantastic and is really easy to use...

However... I might have missed the point completely so go easy on me please.

Is there a way to get at the power and scripts menus without going into the System menu?

- Dudu.exe - 2007-11-26

r0adrunn8r Wrote:Just updated to the latest T3CH release and installed this skin, mighty pleased it looks fantastic and is really easy to use...

However... I might have missed the point completely so go easy on me please.

Is there a way to get at the power and scripts menus without going into the System menu?

try set your scripts in favorits.. and use the power menu

- aart - 2007-11-27

or you can edit home.xml and relink the youtube button to your scripts

- Dudu.exe - 2007-11-28

I´ve modivied the 'TV Show' button to run GTRevew Script =p works amazing

- real_per - 2007-12-03

I'm having a problem with the Video interface.
I'd like to use, Icon or Coverflow view with DVD's, but i can't get it to show.

I have my movies stored as F:\Videos\filename.iso (and filename.tbn)
but cowerflow doesn't work properly.
If i make F:\Videos\folder\filename.avi (and filename.tbn) it works correctly.

Is it supposed to work this way, or can i do something ?

A couple of things - handsomepete - 2007-12-06

For CHI3F

There are just a couple of things that I would like to be fixed. First of all the choppy scrolling when using the coverflow view. i really dont understand what would be causing it as sometimes it scrolls correctly and sometimes it dosent, strange

secondly if you could fix this:

the edge covers are not as prominent when actually using the skin, but they are still there.

Thanks again CHI3F for all the hard work.

- R33Cb7 - 2007-12-07

R33Cb7 Wrote:First of all, thanks to all who worked on this skin. This skin is the bomb! It's my default skin! I do however have a small request. A while ago when this skin first came out, there was an intro video mod that came with it. It had the ability to turn off/on the intro video in the skins setting menu. My question is this: Can someone post an xTV download link which has coverflow (video and music) and the into video in it? Thanks a bunch. -Big Grin- g.

Can someone help?

- empty - 2007-12-07

here the small mod:
  • no intro
based on xTV Revision 1057

have fun Smile

- wigwam - 2007-12-08

Noob question guys.
I finally popped my cheery last night and updated to the 04/11/07 T3CH build.
To install the xTV skin do I just download from that rapidshare file [what is the minor mod?] and copy it in the skins folder?
Will it work properly with the build I have?

Thanks

- empty - 2007-12-08

My really small mod is the whole xTV skin based on the actual files. (rev.1057)
Please use the actual xbmc revision:

To your question, I dont know if there are compatibility problems, try to avoid problems with the newest build.

XBMC-SVN_2007-12-03_rev10891-T3CH

you wont have to wait for a rapidshare upload so try instead:
google: t3ch

- wigwam - 2007-12-09

empty Wrote:My really small mod is the whole xTV skin based on the actual files. (rev.1057)
Please use the actual xbmc revision:

sorry but being really dense but I don't know what you mean here.
I assume the 2nd bit means don't use your mod [even though I still haven't figured out what the mod is :confused2:]
what is the "official" revision is it the one from October? I donlt know how to use SVN so just d/l a zip off it that was from an article in Oct 2007

- PANIC! - 2007-12-10

Hi!

first of all this skin REALLY rocks! It is my default ;-)
I love it. i am running build 1062.

I have only two small things...

First, i love the new view with the dvd covers. Will you implemnet smoother enlarging like in PMIII ? This would look nicer, it is only my opionion. Also have cd covers like the dvd covers would be nice... just some thoughts...

Second, is it possible to turn on/off the cover disply in full screen visualisation with a press of a button? this would be cool!

Thanks a loz an keep up your awesome work chi3f!

- R33Cb7 - 2007-12-11

empty Wrote:here the small mod:
  • no intro
based on xTV Revision 1057

have fun Smile

Thanks empty for your help. I used your version of xTV, but it's not working with the intro "Apple TV" video. Am I doing something wrong, or is this the wrong one? The xTV version I was refering to had the ability to turn on/off the intro video from the skin settings menu. What I was looking for was a version of xTV with coverflow (music and videos) and the ability to add the intro video into the extras folder. Can someone help? -g

- silps - 2007-12-11

Try this website as about how to install the xTV skin with the intro movie, might be what your looking for Smile

http://savvygeek.com/2007/03/27/how-to-turn-your-xbox-into-an-appletv/

- CHI3f - 2007-12-11

When I get home I will just make one. I don't think you should follow that tut since it is outdated and there have been many changes to xTV since then.