Kodi Community Forum
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)

- R33Cb7 - 2007-12-11

CHI3f Wrote:When I get I will just make one. I don't think you should follow that tut since it is outdated and there have been many changes to xTV since then

Thanks Chi3f!

- CHI3f - 2007-12-11

Not sure if I can post a link to the vids since they were ripped from apple tv.

- R33Cb7 - 2007-12-11

CHI3f Wrote:Not sure if I can post a link to the vids since they were ripped from apple tv.

No worries. I already have the videos. I just need the skin with the "use intro" button in the skins setting menu.

- wigwam - 2007-12-13

D'OH!
People a quick heads-up to look in CHI3F's sig for blind dumb-assses like me would have been nice!

- wigwam - 2007-12-13

okay have just loaded xTV and sadly had to change back to PMIII.
Must be stuff I haven't read but a quick solution would be appreciated:
1) on the home page I can see the icons for MOvies/TV/Photos etc but no text; most annoying is that on PMIII when you click on the weather button on the left you get the weather set as region 1; nothing happens in xTV unless I click into it.
2) Text seems to be black on black and in the settings folder I can see the white arrows but no text and in some of the settings I can see a colums of white boxes for stuff I have ticked but no text next to them.
Cannot see how to set white text!

Thanks

- kricker - 2007-12-13

xTV does have additional themes that allow you to change things such as text color and background. But I think what you are seeing may be do to an outdated build of XBMC. Are you running one of the latest t3ch builds?

- wigwam - 2007-12-13

My build is a month old and I now see someone a page or so ago reported he same issue and CHI3f said latest xTV needs latest T3CH build.

Mind you I tried clicking on his sig for the themes and I got a "file not found" message at fileden

- kricker - 2007-12-13

wigwam Wrote:My build is a month old and I now see someone a page or so ago reported he same issue and CHI3f said latest xTV needs latest T3CH build.

Mind you I tried clicking on his sig for the themes and I got a "file not found" message at fileden
I just tried the link in his sig and it worked. Try again.

- wigwam - 2007-12-13

I beg to diasagree [screenshot of message when I clink of sig-link]:

- kricker - 2007-12-13

Don't know what to tell ya, it works for me. I just downloaded it straight from his signature.

- CHI3f - 2007-12-14

Wigwam: Did you allow fileden in noscript?

- wigwam - 2007-12-14

yes - that screenshot was with noscript allowing scripts globally

- Kris_Toff - 2007-12-17

wigwam Wrote:okay have just loaded xTV and sadly had to change back to PMIII.
Must be stuff I haven't read but a quick solution would be appreciated:
1) on the home page I can see the icons for MOvies/TV/Photos etc but no text; most annoying is that on PMIII when you click on the weather button on the left you get the weather set as region 1; nothing happens in xTV unless I click into it.
2) Text seems to be black on black and in the settings folder I can see the white arrows but no text and in some of the settings I can see a colums of white boxes for stuff I have ticked but no text next to them.
Cannot see how to set white text!

Thanks

I use the latest TeCH build and I see the exact same issue... Either no font or maybe black on black for most menus except the Settings...

The settings page ooks wonderful and look forward for the other to look the same Wink

Thanks

- CHI3f - 2007-12-17

Kris_Toff Wrote:I use the latest TeCH build and I see the exact same issue... Either no font or maybe black on black for most menus except the Settings...

The settings page ooks wonderful and look forward for the other to look the same Wink

Thanks
Are you guys overwriting the skin or doing a clean install?

- sjobbels - 2007-12-17

Did you double click or 'open' the .bat file? The first time I forgot it as well, and when you install it on your xbox you will see the a black skin without icons and not all its functions.