Kodi Community Forum
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)

Intro video patch - R33Cb7 - 2008-01-20

Hay Chi3f,

I was wondering if you can hook me up with a patch for the intro video so I don't have to put the vid in the scrips folder. I already have the vids, I just need the patch. Can you hook this up? Also, I have a 42" LCD, and it's kind of small to read the movie titles from the coverflow setting. Can you make these fonts bigger? Thanks Chi3f! -g

Last.fm - Cocophone - 2008-01-21

Does your skin display the artists and song titles for Last.fm?

- xMemphisx - 2008-01-25

CHI3f Wrote:You guys don't have the xTV skin folder in a folder named xTV do you? Like when you extract the rar you select "Extract to xTV" and then ftp that do you? Inside the xTV folder you should have other folders named "PAL", "PAL16x9", "media", "NTSC", "NTSC16x9", etc, etc.

I'm having the exact same problem that they're having with their xTV skin, my xbox is setup with XBMC in the E drive. The path is E\apps\XBMC\skins\xTV There aren't several xTV folders... there's just the

E\apps\XBMC\skins\xTV\ and then it has a directory tree that includes:

720p
1080i
colors
extras
fonts
language
media
NTSC
NTSC16x9
PAL
PAL16x9
-skins.xml

When i go to select it from my skins list it is greyed out and it complains about being 2.00 compatible.

- R33Cb7 - 2008-01-26

R33Cb7 Wrote:Hay Chi3f,

I was wondering if you can hook me up with a patch for the intro video so I don't have to put the vid in the scrips folder. I already have the vids, I just need the patch. Can you hook this up? Also, I have a 42" LCD, and it's kind of small to read the movie titles from the coverflow setting. Can you make these fonts bigger? Thanks Chi3f! -g

Anyone?

How to delete Xtv Themes - KInstinct2 - 2008-02-05

Just trying out skins and gave Xtv a go and I'm most impressed Cool Chi3f Kudos to you and anyone else involved.

Using the skin I downloaded some themes I tried the xdtv theme and the screen went all black so I changed the colour and it went all white.

So now I want to delete the theme looked in extras and in media can I just delete the file in media or do I need to edit the file in extras?

Problem with new update - selivus - 2008-02-17

hey everyone, Great job on this skin, it's great! i have a small problem with my new install i just updated xbmc to the latest build and downloaded and installed xtv from the svn, my problem is that now when i go under my movies and choose the wrap view it puts a black box behind each of my icons, does anyone have a suggestion on how i can fix this, thank you.

It looks like this...

- wake15 - 2008-03-19

Is anyone having problems with the tvdb.com scraper with this skin? When I try to use it it pops up with a screen for me to type in the title of show and won't go away.

Maybe I am doing it all wrong?

- Geeba - 2008-03-20

Were can we get hold of the xTV themes now? the filesDen link doesnt work anymore?

- kricker - 2008-03-20

Geeba Wrote:Were can we get hold of the xTV themes now? the filesDen link doesnt work anymore?
You can find them here as well.

- JustMeD - 2008-03-21

Thanks for the link kricker. I had forgot all about that theme I did.

D

- ltthisfire - 2008-03-23

Im not sure if im looking in the wrong place, but where is this IMDB option for adding thumbnails? My options menu only shows " que item, play using, manually add to lib, switch media, go to root, now playing, and settings."

Am i looking in the wrong place or do i have to get some thing else in order to use the imbd search?

Thanks

- agathorn - 2008-03-23

You need to set your XBMC up for video scraping. See the manual on video library and video scraping.

- handsomepete - 2008-04-02

A few questions Big Grin

I use 1 profile for myself and my wife and 1 for my daughter. How could I go about adding last login time to the profile window like is in aeon? I had a look at the aeon code a while ago but damn its confusing!

Also I know there is a shutdown timer, but is there a way of limiting my daughters usage by say allowing a certain amount of avis to be started per session? She has 160gb of movies,music and tv and if I dont limit her usage she will be on xbmc from morning to night

Thanks in advance for any help and as always thanks to CHI3F for this great skin.Nod

- aart - 2008-04-02

The shutdown timer can be found in the power-menu. just press up on the d-pad when you have selected the power-off button.

- handsomepete - 2008-04-02

Thanks aart, I know where the shutdown timer is and dont want to use it.