xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: xTV SAF (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)
- djdafreund - 2007-10-19 02:28
To see the different ones available.
For using TortoiseSVN, use (for xTV directly) as the link.
- CHI3f - 2007-10-19 05:24
djdafreund Wrote:To see the different ones available.
I would not try the google code link cause that has not been used since the skin was released.
zoom coverflow - freedreamer - 2007-10-19 13:15
could it be possible to add a zoom option on coverflow view?
I use Xtv on a TV 4:3 and i'd like to see Coverflow with less zoom...
Compiling a skin? - msc20005 - 2007-10-19 21:44
After I upload the files to my skins folder on my xbox, all I get is text, without cursors or graphics. Is there a step I'm missing between downloading the files from SVN?
- kricker - 2007-10-19 22:10
msc20005 Wrote:After I upload the files to my skins folder on my xbox, all I get is text, without cursors or graphics. Is there a step I'm missing between downloading the files from SVN?Did you run the build.bat?
- aka013 - 2007-10-19 22:28
This has been asked before but just to make sure... You can't run Build.bat on a mac. Correct?
- msc20005 - 2007-10-20 04:36
What's build.bat? Where do I find that, and instructions on how to use it? Thanks.
- msc20005 - 2007-10-20 04:43
Never mind... it's in the folder. Thanks to everyone for your help.
- MrDetermination - 2007-10-20 22:10
It has been a long, long time since I updated my XBMC but today I got the newest t3ch and spent the afternoon tracking down new skins... this is definitely the new hotness. I figured out several things on my own but I still have a few sticky points I was wondering if you guys could help out with.
In order of importance to me:
1) Shoutcast 500 pulls a list but no matter the sort order, even the one that says rating, I can't get it to sort with the highest rated ones first.
2) I've got three video network shares and don't mind sacrificing "Programs" from the main menu to get them all on the main screen (with no need to scroll the main list). They are, in the order I'd like them displayed:
Purgatory (where things live on my file server until they get organized)
Other Video - This one I would like to link to where "Movies" goes now*
*this way I can link directly to specific share folders like "TV Archive", "Documentary" etc and the local Xbox video folder for the rare occasions when I take the Xbox with me.
Is there an .xml somewhere I can edit with the appropriatepaths/credentials/icon references to accomplish the above?
3) The RSS feed in the main screen does not seem to pull from userdata/rssfeeds.xml... where does it come from?
- brentcatoe - 2007-10-21 04:46
I have noticed that if you download a thumbnail and add it to a movie in the dvd cover mode their is usually a white line along the length of the left side of the thumbnail. If i look at the image in windows their is no white line. Does anyone else notice this?