xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: xTV SAF (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)
- mikko70 - 2007-10-29 18:53
I try do Finnish language file. It works almost good but, xtv not support äö characters. Is it possible add ÄÖ- support, like xbmc and Project Mayhem III
Finnish xtv strings (must save UTF-8 format)
- mikko70 - 2007-10-29 21:05
forgot, image properties window need some scrolling changes
- coastal - 2007-10-30 02:08
jaredharley Wrote:Of course, I'm never at home to check on these kinds of things, but I'm pretty sure the caches are in the TDATA and UDATA folders on your XBOX. I know the weather settings are stored in one of those as well, so when you clear them out, you may lose that too.
This is what i thought would clear out the cache good and proper but i'm still not getting the images working..
flip to PMIII skin
clear out the TDATA & UDATA folders
flip back to xtv.
can't think of anything else...:mad:
- mikko70 - 2007-10-30 20:41
mikko70 Wrote:I try do Finnish language file. It works almost good but, xtv not support äö characters. Is it possible add ÄÖ- support, like xbmc and Project Mayhem III
i correct myself, it seems works right now. Maybe temporary or version depend problem.
- mikko70 - 2007-10-30 20:47
sorry correction again
Is ä problem
- MacGyver - 2007-10-31 12:34
coastal, when you changed the link in the content menu, did you changethe icon and thumb names too, if not and you added a tube-icon.png to the media folder, then the one compressed in the texture.xpr will over-write the normal one in the media folder.
Try changing both the thumb and icon in the content menu to new filenames like retrox-icon.png, and retrox-icon-blur.png, and put the correct files in the media folder of xtv.
- MrDetermination - 2007-10-31 19:58
Sorry to nag, but I'm still stuck. Any help VERY appreciated:
1) Shoutcast 500 pulls a list but no matter the sort order, even the one that says rating, I can't get it to sort with the highest rated ones first.
2) The RSS feed in the main screen does not seem to pull from userdata/rssfeeds.xml... where does it come from?
3) Where can I edit the main screen's links/icons? I want to add paths directly to network shares and change the icons.
- goku31640 - 2007-11-04 03:39
I had a couple questions, Ive been on these forums for a while but this is my first post.
1) Is it possible to change the font size of the video name in cover flow, and also center it? Because in this other one I found named xTV2 (dont know who made it) its exactly the way I want it but there is no Panel Lock option, so every time I press down I get that dumb little box.
2) In case number one is not possible, would it be more possible to add that panel lock setting into Skin Settings in xTV2?
Im not asking anyone to write me the code, but could you point me in the right direction as to where to look? Thanks in advance
- Bigfoot87 - 2007-11-04 15:17
Does anyone know where this intro movie for Xtv comes from?
I mean this: Click
- Bigfoot87 - 2007-11-04 15:26
Ah! found it over here: Click
Thnx 2 Chi3f and golfi for transforming my car into a multimedia bomb.