Kodi Community Forum
WIP Xbox One Skin - Remastered - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: WIP Xbox One Skin - Remastered (/showthread.php?tid=253035)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - muziqlee - 2021-07-04

what kodi verision do i need to install this xbox dashboard

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - toyota12303 - 2021-07-06

@muziqlee I'm pretty sure that this theme will no longer fully work as it was built for Kodi Leia and required plugins like YouTube and Twitch which have since been updated so probably aren't compatible.

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - toyota12303 - 2021-07-06

Thought I'd share some progress of how WinDash is coming along:

Here are some updated screenshots of the interface, you can customize backgrounds, colours, layouts, set the wallpaper yourself or use your Windows background.

watch gallery

New features: 
As well as automatically adding full controller support to all UWP or manually added apps, you can also now use an on screen keyboard to type,
Service automatically detects and recognizes the difference between apps, videos and games - will stop adding controller support when a game is launched for example,
Display your most recently used games/apps on the home screen, these constantly change based on what you've been launching,
Optional Steam integration - option to switch between Big Picture Mode and WinDash - WinDash will shutdown and relaunch when Steam is closed,
Navigation sounds are properly played when navigating the home screen with a controller,

I still don't have an estimated release date yet as there are still quite a few things I want to add and improve first.

Here is a video showing off how it's currently looking: 

A few more updated screens:
watch gallery

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - silverlance360 - 2021-07-07

HE'S ALIIIIVE !!!!!!

Do you need help with Backgrounds or Icons ?

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - Playa123 - 2021-07-10

Post Removed

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - toyota12303 - 2021-07-10

@Playa123 Hey, thank you!

This will be released as separate software that will have everything packaged together. While the interface is technically a skin that runs on Kodi, it’s running on a custom build and heavily relies on a service I’ve written called WinDash that manages your games, apps, gamepad input and loads of other things so you couldn’t use it properly on regular Kodi.

Nope, an internet connection is recommended and will be required for things like updates, automatic importing for game artwork and a few other things but isn’t required for most things to work.

If you don’t have a connection it won’t display any annoying pop ups or anything, you’ll get a little no internet icon in the top right of the screen and auto updates and stuff won’t be attempted. The option for automatic game artwork will disappear while you have no connection and you will have to provide your own image when importing.

If you have already automatically imported your games while you have a connection, the information will be saved and always available.

Thank you so much! I’ll be releasing a lot more information about it soon!

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - Playa123 - 2021-07-11

Post Removed

RE: Xbox One Skin - Updated UI - William122 - 2021-11-02

(2016-07-28, 15:36)toyota12303 Wrote: Thaanks!! Should be releasing a test version soon, haven't really had too much time to work on it to be honest so not sure when that'll be. Have updated the first post and have included some updated images of how it's looking now Big Grin

Hi can u make keyboard like xbox one

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - William122 - 2021-11-02

And make it look like 2014 xbox one dashboard

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - William122 - 2021-11-02

Make backup of skin for total launcher i have the launcher but no kodi

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - TenseDucky - 2022-01-15

How can i downloand old version of Kodi?

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - thegabenamefine - 2022-06-20

Help me i trying to install it but it wont work its saying something about xbmc.gui help :(

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - Davide Barbella - 2022-07-11

Toyota CAN YOU UPDATE THE PS4/XBOX ONE SKIN FOR KODI 18 TO KODI 19
I really like it

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - Davide Barbella - 2022-07-11

the skin you installing is for kodi 18.9 leia and require xbmc.gui 5.14.0 so this skin will not work for kodi 19 matrix but there s a way to force install.
that way i maked me

RE: Xbox One Skin - Remastered - stubbertville - 2023-05-27

dead link, can someone reupload it?