Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] FilmAffinity (Spanish) scraper - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: Movie Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=302)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] FilmAffinity (Spanish) scraper (/showthread.php?tid=25389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- Evergreen4 - 2010-09-09

MaDDoGo Wrote:Hi evergreen4,

what version have you installed? If you are trying the Dharma version, the scraper is available in the official repo. If not, you have to do the steps I wrote before and then go to the menu where you selected the source type (tvshow, movie) and when you select filmaffinity, you have to go to settings (ajustes).

If you don't understand me, them PM me and I explain you in spanish Smile

Thanks MaDDoGo... problem solved... Filmaffinity is now showing plots correctly... by the way, and sorry if this is a bit of offtopic: I have a few videos in mkv format... is there any way that XBMC can show the different audio/subtitles options?

Thanks and regards

- fidoboy - 2010-09-18

i'm also having problems to play trailers. i'm using the latest dharma version running on linux (xbmc live). when i open the info panel for a movie and i select the trailer option... nothing happens. can anyone confirm this? does anyone have this working fine?

thanks in advance, regards,

- MaDDoGo - 2010-09-20

Hi,

sorry from being away from the post but I forget the scraper until I've got problems with some imdb strings.
About the trailers thing I have to find a service that returns a url of a youtube video in a format that XBMC can stream. If anyone knows any web that is doing this, I'll change it and update the addon.

PS: I have the imdb changes made into the addon, but I want to wait until I have the web to stream youtube trailers.

- AshleyJudd - 2010-09-22

Hi ...
Thank's a lot for this script ...

I need help to modify my own script. I want to change the video file name that the script passed to Filmafinity, removing some tags. The tag are between { and } ... like : film name {[tag1][tag2][tagx]}.avi

Can help me ?, thanks.

- MaDDoGo - 2010-09-22

mmm, I don't know very much about the scrapers system, but there is an option that cleans filenames (I don't know how clean it up but maybe it makes what you want).

You can't modify the scraper to send anything but the file name or the folder name.

Maybe other option is to put folder's name simplier (one movie per folder).

- spiff - 2010-09-22

the scraper goes through the same procedure. see <cleanstrings> advancedsettings.

- MaDDoGo - 2010-09-28

spiff, is there any chance to use a youtube url as trailer? Or it must be a url to a mp4, sfv or some XBMC compatible format ?

- HectorziN - 2010-10-19

MaDDoGo Wrote:spiff, is there any chance to use a youtube url as trailer? Or it must be a url to a mp4, sfv or some XBMC compatible format ?

It is possible, you must use an URL that download the flv from youtube. then link that generates the download can be used as the trailer link in XBMC. I did it with bajaryoutube.com but the web stopped working.

- MaDDoGo - 2010-10-19

Yes, I know that way, but the problem is that the website doesn't work Confused I tried to found another site doing this but I didn't find anyone... This is the only part that it's failing.

- fidoboy - 2010-10-19

There is a YouTube addon for XBMC, you can look at the source code and do it in the same way, isn't it?

- MaDDoGo - 2010-10-19

I think the addons and scrapers use different functions (any mod can tell me this). Anyway, I doens't know the scripting language and the best move is to set the youtube url (it'll never change) instead of a url pointing to the flv (more likely to change).

- gabyxze - 2010-10-21

Hello,
we had used this scrapper (FilmAffinity.es) without problems until last days. Now the "valorations" is not downloaded.

its happen with any movie. Can you help me ?

Gracias!

- MaDDoGo - 2010-10-21

I think with the latest update it was solved. If it isn't solved, tell me and I look at this.

- gabyxze - 2010-10-22

MaDDoGo Wrote:I think with the latest update it was solved. If it isn't solved, tell me and I look at this.

Thanks you for the quick answer, I´d dowloaded the last "xbmc-r34731-Dharma_beta3" and it works ok!

thanks!

OnlineTrailers does not work: - gabyxze - 2010-10-24

gabyxze Wrote:Thanks you for the quick answer, I´d dowloaded the last "xbmc-r34731-Dharma_beta3" and it works ok!

thanks!

Hello again, we have an new issue with scraper FilmAffinity.es 1.2.4 over XBMC Dharma Beta 3:
The trailers does not work. I try with another scraper, like MovieDB, and it works ok.

There is a new version of FilmAffnity that fixes the problem or something that I can do manually?

Thank you for help me.