Kodi Community Forum
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On (/showthread.php?tid=25522)

- H2Deetoo - 2007-10-09

You could pronounce it, using English words, like this:

"out" "sending" "chemist"

We Dutchies would understand what you mean, but would sure laugh at it Big Grin Big Grin

Rgs H2Deetoo,

- rootyb - 2007-10-09

Awesome. Now, where's the emphasis? Smile

OUT-zen-ding-gemist
out-ZEN-ding-gemist
out-zen-DING-gemist
out-zen-ding-GEMIST

WHEEEEEEERE?

- aart - 2007-10-09

lol, thats got to be on -out- i think..!

- rootyb - 2007-10-09

Solid.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled thread, already in progress.

- murf43143 - 2007-10-10

This program is awesome working with the other scripts people have wrote to add more sites!

Thank you very much!

- Geeba - 2007-10-10

Updated to the latest version and it still says that a later version is available Huh

Any pointers? :confused2:

- Basje - 2007-10-10

Geeba Wrote:Updated to the latest version and it still says that a later version is available Huh

Any pointers? :confused2:
When did you try it? I had some server problems yesterday. So please try updating again and pls don't forget to delete the contents (all of it) of your UZG script folder before updating.

- pajretX - 2007-10-10

I got weird problem with XOT-UZG Sad I downloaded uitzendinggemist.v2.7.0b6.zip, installed it on brand new XBMC release from t3ch. when I try to run the script I get strange messege saying that there is new version of uitzendinggemist avaible fallowed by lots of arabic(?!) or some other weird signs Sad when I click OK (which is the only avaible option to choose Wink ) everything looks fine...
is there anyone else with same issue? or it's something wrong with my system?

- Basje - 2007-10-10

pajretX Wrote:I got weird problem with XOT-UZG Sad I downloaded uitzendinggemist.v2.7.0b6.zip, installed it on brand new XBMC release from t3ch. when I try to run the script I get strange messege saying that there is new version of uitzendinggemist avaible fallowed by lots of arabic(?!) or some other weird signs Sad when I click OK (which is the only avaible option to choose Wink ) everything looks fine...
is there anyone else with same issue? or it's something wrong with my system?

There are some problems with my website hosting. These problems are causing the weird messages to appear! They are working on it as we speak, but there is no ETA until a fix.

You can just click away the message, and then all should be fine.

- ardjan - 2007-10-10

payretX: which T3CH-version are you using?

I've downloaded the latest stable release (xot-uzg does not work), i've downloaded T3CH 10457 (xot-uzg does not work) and i've downloaded T3CH 8692 (xot-uzg starts but closes when i click on a channel).

It looks like it depends on the T3CH-version... so please tell me, which versions do you all use?

Thanks in advance!

- pajretX - 2007-10-10

ardjan I'm using XBMC-SVN_2007-10-07_rev10457-T3CH and have to admitt, I had some problems with XOT-UZG as well. It didn't work at all. So I deleted uitzendinggemist folder from my xbox totally, rebooted xbox and ftp'ed uitzendinggemist again back on. It worked for me, then. After add I added up other channels (by rootyb ;>)

Basje: thanks for .nFO

- aart - 2007-10-12

may I suggest using the pimped-builds of xbmc? I have always used their builds, never had a problem with UZG...

- Geeba - 2007-10-12

aart Wrote:may I suggest using the pimped-builds of xbmc? I have always used their builds, never had a problem with UZG...

Probably not here... everyone is pretty loyal to T3CH... the builds are regular and 9 times out of 10 spot on! Nod

- snaaps50 - 2007-10-14

Hello,

I run 2.7.0 FINAL.
Why did pronshare do not work anymore?

- Basje - 2007-10-14

snaaps50 Wrote:Hello,

I run 2.7.0 FINAL.
Why did pronshare do not work anymore?

Because the channels need to be updated for 2.7.0 FINAL. There were some changes. Please discuss that in the XOT TSV thread.