Kodi Community Forum
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script... (/showthread.php?tid=25770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2007-07-30

its saying the file is not found, hopefully this will be fixed soon. I'm really not too fond of staring at the wall. Love this script to death thanks for all your hard work

- pvtschlag - 2007-07-30

Opps, deleted the old version and forgot to upload the new one, should work now.

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2007-07-30

Thanks for the quick fix. Absolutely love the script, i still remember the day when i first found out about it...it was a great day. Its working now so I'm happy. Ive been kinda tinkering with the cache settings on the box to make it run smoother. What are the settings you guys would recommend?

- Xeijin - 2007-07-31

I came to this thread after finding TV-Links was not working...

pvtschlag

You sir, have made my day.

TV LInks Fix - Duex - 2007-07-31

Hey guys...I was having alof of the same problems...mostly just be watching and it would just drop the video and go back to the menu screen.

So I did this...and you should try this too!

go into the XBMC settings and turn the cache off on EVERYTHING. And it will work perfectly...everything but the movies...the movies are kinda iffy.

But everything else streams great and has no drops what-so-ever!! Big Grin

- tangomar - 2007-07-31

Duex,

what you found sounds interesting.
Is it possible to customize the network settings (caches) by script?

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2007-07-31

I know this has been asked about a million times, but what if any are the optimal cache settings for this script to better minimize stoppages in the playback of streams...I understand that it will be almost if not impossible to completely eliminate them

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2007-07-31

i tired setting the cache at zero across the board...it made things worse for me....

- waderb - 2007-07-31

pvtschlag
Is gofish functionality now availble in the newest version of the script?

- SyPhy - 2007-07-31

i get the best results with the "Internet" cache at max (16384kb)... i leave everything else as default and get less buffering interuptions during streams...

- xaver_cox - 2007-08-01

I am using the latest T3CH release but have some issues with this script. Since most of you seem to have got it working I wonder if anyone can help me out here.

The problem is that the script doesn't download the alphabetical list of programs for most sections. At this stage with the latest version of the script only music videos and anime get populated with the list. All other sections (programs, documentaries, movies, etc) give me a short glance at the loading screen and then a blank page.

Has anyone encountered this before and know of a fix? I'd love to run this script in it's full glory.

Cheers and thanks to pvtschlag for your efforts!

Xaver

Hi there - shanedoyle - 2007-08-01

Ive a strange problem with this script which I think is absolutely excellent - Im on the very latest T3CH Build and the lastest script but I cannot get anything which is on tvlinks.co.uk to work. others like google video and many other clips work fine

If its from tvlink.co.uk i get the demux open box and it looks like it starting to download but then it stops...

Ive tried tinkering with the cache size but it hasnt helped. Any pointers or suggestions

If i can get this to work i can throw sky out of my house!!! Big Grin

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2007-08-01

SyPhy Wrote:i get the best results with the "Internet" cache at max (16384kb)... i leave everything else as default and get less buffering interuptions during streams...

good call on the cache settings, they seem to be woking like a charm

- demogorgan - 2007-08-02

firstly excellent script very usufull i to have had the problems with the video dropping out randomly mainly on google video and veoh though, the thing with veoh is because of people linking to there videos and not signing up they made it so there is a preview link and a normal one the normal one you access by being logged in i no as i use veoh on my pc is there a way of adding a log in box or something in the settings that would enable me to put my log in details in ?.

a lot of the other problems freezing not bringing lists up etc when i upgraded xbmc

- Spanner - 2007-08-02

demogorgan Wrote:...the thing with veoh is because of people linking to there videos and not signing up they made it so there is a preview link and a normal one the normal one you access by being logged in...

Ah. That sounds like it could be the problem then, eh? Veoh is only sending a preview, rather than the full thing. Perhaps there's a way to either log into Veoh from XBMC as Demogorgan says (maybe even automatically when the script starts? Sorry if this is a tall order or utterly impractical/impossible. I know precisely nothing about programming Laugh), or either pull up info on the video first so we know where it's streaming from before beginning to watch. At least that way we'd know if it's a preview and likely to get cut off.
I wonder if logging into Veoh from the PC and staying logged in will prompt Veoh to send the full video to XBMC? Is that how it works (sorry - bit of a dunce when it comes to all this stuff Smile )?
Still, this is one step closer to figuring out the problem, so thanks for mentioning it, Demogorgan.
Does anyone know if there are any other sites that work this way (with the preview thing for non-members)?