Apple Movie Trailers script skin - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skin Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Apple Movie Trailers script skin (/showthread.php?tid=26292)
- Nuka1195 - 2007-11-05 22:33
keep only one control with id 2150
- spaz7986 - 2007-11-07 20:39
I tried it but no luck... didn't work. Any other ideas?
- Nuka1195 - 2007-11-07 20:55
Yes, look at my code again, i edited it.
- spaz7986 - 2007-11-07 20:59
was it the enable tag that had the mistake?
- spaz7986 - 2007-11-08 01:36
That worked... thanks for the help. Does the <enable> tag control the <textcolor> tag or does it control the <disabledcolor> tag?
- Nuka1195 - 2007-11-08 02:05
well if it's true, then the control is "enabled", if it's false then it's "disabled", so...
- spaz7986 - 2007-11-08 02:16
so basically the enable tag just states when the control is "enabled" therefore using <textcolor> when the control is enabled and <disabledcolor> when the control is disabled? And if that is the case (other than being able to change font colors for certain conditions) what is the point of enabling and disabling a control?
- spaz7986 - 2007-11-08 23:40
So far I've just completed coding and images for the 4:3 ratio script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml
Any opionions of things that should be changed/added/removed?
Screenies of my progress:
Default theme with the different viewtypes:
Different themes in use with the script (I have the skin loading your theme images for the background if your using the mc360 skin)
- spaz7986 - 2007-11-13 19:53
I don't have any screenshots but, I've finished the coding for the main xml file in the PAL folder (4:3 ratio). I just finished the coding before I left for college which is where I am now. This new code makes the gui look a heck of a lot better then my previous screenshots. I still have to move/resize a couple things for widescreen then I will upload that too... (if you want feel free to post screenshots of your successful installation since I can't currently)...
1. Rename "script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml" to anything else to avoid overwriting it. (E:\apps\XBMC\scripts\Apple Movie Trailers\resources\skins\Default\PAL\script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml)
2. FTP this file to the same location.
3. Rename "script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml" in E:\apps\XBMC\skins\MC360\PAL\ to anything else which forces XBMC to use the new one you just place in the 1st step.
(For some reason when I tried placing my xml file in the MC360\PAL\ folder the Mirror diffuse image on the main poster showed up fully opaque)
- spaz7986 - 2007-11-15 20:15
official release here