Kodi Community Forum
Python MSN messenger - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Python MSN messenger (/showthread.php?tid=2826)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- C-Quel - 2006-01-14

well impressive so far... i wait with baited breath! Smile

kudos dave!

- [email protected] - 2006-01-14

i thought i better mention the skin is based on a desktop x theme so duno if its copy right :hmm:

- [email protected] - 2006-01-14

i thought i better mention the skin is based on a desktop x theme so duno if its copy right :hmm:

- Kaer - 2006-01-14

very very nice!

- C-Quel - 2006-01-15

"double post dave" Smile

hows it looking... be nice to try it before 12hr shifts this week.

all the best.

- incognegro - 2006-01-15

wow really gr8 work, i was a bit skeptical but now im a believer. i have a question though about how it works.......will it be possible to have the script (or a separate script) run in the background just for notification purposes? i mean, when im off doing other things in xbmc i get a small notificatication that someone on my list has just signed in; then i could go open up the program and talk to them. i dont really wanna slow down the development of this script so if its not already in and you wanna add it pls leave for the next version of the script :nuts:

one more question........whats the status, man!? i thought it was coming thursday? just kidding im sure there is a good reason it hasnt been released yet :bowdown:

- HarshReality - 2006-01-15

i would think it could be setup to run via autoexec.py so it runs in the background... could be wrong

wonder how large this is going to be lol would love to take a crack at skinning it though i have a few ideas on that one....

- [email protected] - 2006-01-15

am working on adding background version but not in this release will take too long. lol but it will be there.at the mo just making it run smoothly and sorry it is taking abit longer but threading is a bugger in python lol

- HarshReality - 2006-01-15

no need to appologize, i learned along time ago that it takes as long as it takes. we could have it no and flood with help requests and update over and over while you work it out or wait and avoid it all.

myself i'd rather the wait Wink

besides i take all these scripts that i get and reskin them to use internal graphics anyway so no big worry.

in case in my past rammbling i failed to mention it... thanks for your time and effort in this, i am certain it will be quite popular and used by alot of folks.

- [email protected] - 2006-01-16

well duno if ur saw its completly skinable. n ive almost finished making a minimized version

- [email protected] - 2006-01-16

well duno if ur saw its completly skinable. n ive almost finished making a minimized version

- incognegro - 2006-01-17

double post dave is at it again :nuts: !!! thanx for the quick response......i figured it would be a separate script but thats cool though. cant wait to test it with my links xbmc build, hope it doesnt cause too much crashes in that build cause thats my dash :thumbsup:

- [email protected] - 2006-01-18

i use a links build nn its fine

- incognegro - 2006-01-18

([email protected] @ jan. 17 2006,22:10 Wrote:i use a links build nn its fine
absolute heaven!!! :o

how close are we to a release dave!?

please, i need to know

- [email protected] - 2006-01-18

i might get u to beta test it if u can