Kodi Community Forum
Python MSN messenger - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Python MSN messenger (/showthread.php?tid=2826)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Kaer - 2006-01-18

we would all love to beta test the script :p

- [email protected] - 2006-01-19

add me to your msn account [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] first 2 people can be testers

- [email protected] - 2006-01-19

for those i asked to test the script can u email any problems to [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

- solexalex - 2006-01-19

hi diag !
i'm on your contact list for a while now... Wink
may i be your french beta tester

- [email protected] - 2006-01-24

sure have had ur addy for a while lol, ask me when im next online. im currently just adding a few things for contact control, add contact, remove, block etc. any thing else you guys want?

- solexalex - 2006-01-24

actually, i can see you online but can't send messages as you are connected like a mobile... i have to pay to send you messages....

- C-Quel - 2006-01-24

can you drop some of the font sizes? i.e. the contact list or make them fadelabels? also did you ever sort out the focus when not in the menu on the options push up and you lose focus altogether.

- [email protected] - 2006-01-25

font sizes are a skin thing and so ill leave that to you guys for when you start to make you own skins. still not fixed the up button . ive also found out you can assign focus more than once is this by design?

- ceomr - 2006-01-25

Quote:font sizes are a skin thing and so ill leave that to you guys

perhaps you could post the skin related infos [which icons needed...]
to give me the possibility to add them to my skin

cheers ceomr

the script doesnt access the skin for xbmc rather a skin.xml file in the script folder.
the skins are currently just a collection of files zipped and renamed to ####.xmt (xbmc msn theme). when you load a them it extracts the files to the skin folder.

layout is easy just edit the skin.xml file once this is released, other than that i only use 4 images. you can see then from the screen shots i took,

1) background
2) frames - i used them the same for contact message box and menus
3)inserts they go behind info such as "last message recieved at" etc
4) connect animation-- basicly a circle image that 'pulses' along when connect.

the only ones which are 'hard coded' into the script will be the animation. the rest it upto you if you add them in.

wow this threads really old now since: april 16 2004,12:28
supprised its taken this long to get it up and running. not long till its done.

also thought i might explain 'double post dave' when i use my pocket pc to post comments it sometimes says it failed but it doesnt so sometimes i repost thinking it has failed lol

- [email protected] - 2006-01-28

right i have fixed that menu bug, and now you can add,delete,block and unblock users. and also view there profile. i think im ready for a release soon, just few skin layouts that need changing and test abit more for bugs.

- [email protected] - 2006-01-28

my poor xbox Sad

i had some trouble with it this afternoowhich has now resulted in my psu blowing :bomb:
so i have no way to carry on my script till tuesday wen my new one arrives. Sad im so sad with out it lol jk. just annoyed i cnt test/continue till den.

- neonerz - 2006-01-30

([email protected] @ jan. 28 2006,21:16 Wrote:my poor xbox Sad

i had some trouble with it this afternoowhich has now resulted in my psu blowing :bomb:
so i have no way to carry on my script till tuesday wen my new one arrives. Sad im so sad with out it lol jk. just annoyed i cnt test/continue till den.
just out of curiosity, did it have anything to do with the script?

- [email protected] - 2006-01-31

lol no, my chip blew ages ago all part from one bank. had a x3, but been running a tiny x2 bios on it 4 ages, it kept turning off on its own all da time, n now my psu just blew so i duno which one caused the problem the chip or the psu