Kodi Community Forum
[REQUEST] iDesiTV.com (Internet Desi TV) plugin or script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: [REQUEST] iDesiTV.com (Internet Desi TV) plugin or script (/showthread.php?tid=30227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- EvilDude - 2008-04-30

If you don't see "Video Plugins" in your add source in Videos, then your version is probably too old. I cannot help you with updating it - look up the forum rules.

Once you get the latest it should work fine.

- isiddiqi - 2008-05-06

Thanks for this plugin, but has anyone noticed that only a few channels show up in the list and not all the channels from the site show up there?

With the old site it used to work perfectly, but now with the site's layout changed only a handful of channels show up in XBMC (Xbox)...

Would appreciate very much if that could be fixed when you get a chance?

- isiddiqi - 2008-05-06

isiddiqi Wrote:Thanks for this plugin, but has anyone noticed that only a few channels show up in the list and not all the channels from the site show up there?

With the old site it used to work perfectly, but now with the site's layout changed only a handful of channels show up in XBMC (Xbox)...

Would appreciate very much if that could be fixed when you get a chance?

Also I am talking about this issue with the 04/24/2008 version of the plugin...

Can somone give us step by step info how to access plug in for star plus - friendforever - 2008-06-16

Starplus not working and it wont prompt you to install plug in please provide step by step info how to fix this issue,
thank you

- itismanu - 2008-07-01

Script needs to be updated!! EvilDude help us!!!

- gadget_monk - 2008-11-01

I modified the regex used in the script... but I still can't get it to work on Apple TV. The xbmc.log says:
16:30:31 T:44420096 M: 3411968 DEBUG: Running thread 44420096
16:30:31 T:44420096 M: 3411968 DEBUG: thread start, auto delete: 0
16:30:31 T:44420096 M: 3407872 INFO: CFileCache:Tonguerocess - Hit eof.
16:30:31 T:45161984 M: 3407872 INFO: CDVDFactorySubtitle::GetSubtitles, searching subtitles
16:30:31 T:45161984 M: 3407872 DEBUG: CacheSubtitles: START
16:30:31 T:45161984 M: 3407872 INFO: CDVDFactorySubtitle::GetSubtitles, searching subtitles done
16:30:31 T:45161984 M: 3407872 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
16:30:31 T:45161984 M: 3420160 ERROR: Open - error probing input format, http://94.75.220.137/idesitv.com-starplus-3j3333hx
16:30:31 T:45161984 M: 3420160 ERROR: OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer

Am i misisng any codces? Any ideas?

- isiddiqi - 2009-07-02

Evildude, can you please fix this script? It seems iDesiTV has changed something at their front where now it plays a small clip before starting the channel feed. Would appreciate much.

- isiddiqi - 2009-07-04

Nevermind they fixed the site Smile

- Zero7 - 2009-07-05

EvilDude Wrote:I have updated the plugin,
http://www.prashantv.com/xbmc/iDesitv.rar

I have only tested it on Windows, not on the xbox (lack of time!). It should work though - the debugging output says it should work.

- Prashant
The link does not work. In same location there is a Zip file, but with that I am unable to get the links appearing under Video Pluggins. Any help is appreciated.

(Latest XBMC version, Vista 32bit)

- isiddiqi - 2009-07-07

Zero7 Wrote:The link does not work. In same location there is a Zip file, but with that I am unable to get the links appearing under Video Pluggins. Any help is appreciated.

(Latest XBMC version, Vista 32bit)

Go here:

http://www.prashantv.com/xbmc

then click on iDesitv.zip to download.

Put the unzipped folder in plugins/video folder in your XBMC root area, and then access it thru video plugins from within XBMC gui, like any plugin.

- lazybums - 2009-07-18

i just downloaded the latest xbmc , and put the idesitv.zip folder in plugin.
shows up in plugins, but does not show channels/feeds.

i m using xp. am i missing something, or other people having same issues

- isiddiqi - 2009-07-18

lazybums Wrote:i just downloaded the latest xbmc , and put the idesitv.zip folder in plugin.
shows up in plugins, but does not show channels/feeds.

i m using xp. am i missing something, or other people having same issues

I have no issues on XBOX or Windows Smile Did you remember to unzip and then put the folder in plugins? The directory structure should look like below. With default.py visible

C:\Program Files\XBMC\plugins\video\iDesitv

Please help - lazybums - 2009-07-19

I m new to this, so please pardon my ignorance, but just cant to get past this last hitch.

unzipped Idesitv.zip.
Resulting Idesitv folder is copied into
1)c/program files/xbmc/plugins/videos.
2)(even tried to do it to c/documentsandsettings/myuserid/applicationdata/xbmc/plugins/videos)

then in xbmc, click on videos,add source , videoplugin, but then cannot find idesitv listed.

with the second option above, do find it listed, but then nothing happens when i select it.

what am i doing wrong.
Is there anything else besides the zip folder to be done. this is my first time trying to use xbmc and idesitv.

BTW, default.py location is c/programfiles/xbmc/plugins/videos/idesitv/idesitv/default.py.
Is there an extra layer of folder. i tried putting just the subfolder, but that does not work either. (ie c/programfiles/xbmc/plugins/videos/idesitv/default.py.

- isiddiqi - 2009-07-20

lazybums Wrote:I m new to this, so please pardon my ignorance, but just cant to get past this last hitch.

unzipped Idesitv.zip.
Resulting Idesitv folder is copied into
1)c/program files/xbmc/plugins/videos.
2)(even tried to do it to c/documentsandsettings/myuserid/applicationdata/xbmc/plugins/videos)

then in xbmc, click on videos,add source , videoplugin, but then cannot find idesitv listed.

with the second option above, do find it listed, but then nothing happens when i select it.

what am i doing wrong.
Is there anything else besides the zip folder to be done. this is my first time trying to use xbmc and idesitv.

BTW, default.py location is c/programfiles/xbmc/plugins/videos/idesitv/idesitv/default.py.
Is there an extra layer of folder. i tried putting just the subfolder, but that does not work either. (ie c/programfiles/xbmc/plugins/videos/idesitv/default.py.

I have it just like the #1 above, I don't think #2 would even work. Also the last path you mentioned is what works for me. I normally use Xbox, but on PC I noticed that it does not work if you add it as a source, but if you click on Video Plugins you see iDesitV along with the other plugins there as well and can run it from there.

- lazybums - 2009-07-21

after a lot of copy pastes, finally this worked
hope it helps someone
instead of standard program files, .....
i noticed all the plugins were in this folder, and thats where it finally worked

c/documentsandsettings/myuserid/applicationdata/xbmc/plugins/videos/idesitv/default.py

and not
c/documentsandsettings/myuserid/applicationdata/xbmc/plugins/videos/idesitv/idesitv/default.py
the extra folder in this path nullifies the plugin.