Kodi Community Forum
High-Definition Video Flagging (library filtering/sorting & skin thumbnails overlay)? - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: High-Definition Video Flagging (library filtering/sorting & skin thumbnails overlay)? (/showthread.php?tid=30419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- watzen - 2009-01-03

A little taste of what you can do with CapnBry's solutions:

- blittan - 2009-01-03

looking nice, good job capnbry!

- watzen - 2009-01-03

Well, that's just what I've did with pm3hd. Imagine what real skinners can do. Wink

- SlaveUnit - 2009-01-03

looking very nice...any options with mediastream yet?

- watzen - 2009-01-03

here are some logos, in .svg if you want to create your own logos:

HD 720
HD 1080
DTS
AC3

- CapnBry - 2009-01-03

I did track down the problem with the mpeg2 kajigger but don't have a clean solution yet. The problem is that when I check to see if I should write out stream information, everything isn't done being set up yet so there's no information to grab. I'll probably tie the update to the codecfactory or something like that to fix the it but I haven't got a lot of time to work on it so I can't give an eta for that or phase 3.

Like the screenshot Watzen!

Thanks CapnBry! - Gamester17 - 2009-01-03

watzen Wrote:here are some logos, in .svg if you want to create your own logos:

HD 720
HD 1080
DTS
AC3
Nice! Did you make them of find them? Are there more, like for "Dolby Digital Plus", "Dolby TrueHD", "DTS-ES", and "DTS-HD"?

...and perhaps also logos to indicate audio channels, like maybe a "DD 2.0" and a "DD 5.1", or easier with separate logos for the number or audio channels ("MONO", "2.0", "4.0", "5.1", "6.1", and "7.1")

- watzen - 2009-01-04

Gamester17 Wrote:Nice! Did you make them of find them? Are there more, like for "Dolby Digital Plus", "Dolby TrueHD", "DTS-ES", and "DTS-HD"?

...and perhaps also logos to indicate audio channels, like maybe a "DD 2.0" and a "DD 5.1", or easier with separate logos for the number or audio channels ("MONO", "2.0", "4.0", "5.1", "6.1", and "7.1")

they are partly made by me, the two HDTV logos are the originals but replaced "Ready" with corresponding resolution. The dolby digital was originally a dolby digital plus logo, but I removed the "plus" and made the "digital" bigger. the DTS logo is just cut out from the DTS-HD logo from the wikipedia site.
And regarding "Are there more, like for...", yes, on every page you linked to (except dts-es) there's a logo in .svg(vektor based format).

"DD 2.0" and a "DD 5.1", well the latest patch from capnbry incorporates ListItem.VideoResolution, .VideoCodec, .AudioCodec and .AudioChannels. So you have to separate the images, codec and channels. (which is better)

- SlaveUnit - 2009-01-04

I know the media portal forum they had icons for everything. I will try and dig it out and post links sometime today.

UPDATE:
Here are some to play with. Its stealing but ohh well Smile

https://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mp-plugins/trunk/skins/Aeon%20Wide/MP-TVSeries/Aeon%20wide%20logos/Logos/Misc/

Here are more in a zip. These might be the same as the link above though.

http://www.team-mediaportal.de/dateien/startdown/321/

Hope these help somewhat. Maybe they just need a resize and are usable here. Thanks again for the work on this guys.

- azido - 2009-01-04

this is going to be real sexy once 3/3 is reached.. thanks capnbry for digging it out! Nod

- CapnBry - 2009-01-04

Gamester17 Wrote:Nice! Did you make them of find them? Are there more, like for "Dolby Digital Plus", "Dolby TrueHD", "DTS-ES", and "DTS-HD"?
Unfortunately, xbmc doesn't know the difference between DTS/DTSMaster/DTS-HD or DD/DD-EX/DDLive/DD+/DTrueHD so you only get one logo option for each. The codec names are dts and ac3 respectively.

However, you can do the channel count 7.1/5.1/2.0/1.0/0 and it would be better to use 2 images for the codec and channels to save the trouble of having 4 images for each codec. This is how it is currently coded.

- watzen - 2009-01-04

for 7.1/5.1/2.0/1.0/0 I found these types of icons easy:

There's more of those on wikipedia(but they're quite easy to make yourself)

- SlaveUnit - 2009-01-04

Can png files be used or do they have to be svg files? I see watzen is using all svg but capnbry used png in hos coding. Just wondering...thanks.

- watzen - 2009-01-04

you should use png-files when used in the skin(you can't use svg-files in the skin). But I post svg-files because they are a vektor format, which means that they can be scaled to any resolution and then exported as a png.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-01-04

Ok good to know. Hopefully those links that I posted will give you guys some already completed (just need a resize to fit the skin) logos then.